BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Gabriela M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great full coverage formula. Masks any dark circles i have, always the concealer i use the morning after a long night out. Once you set it you don't have to worry about it creasing on you!
Krystle A.
Gresham, OR
It's super thick so a little goes a long way! One tube will last forever. Because it's so thick it does crease under my eyes a little, even with setting powder. If my tube ever runs out I will most likely repurchase because it does have very good, full coverage.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm still on the fence about the product. It has a very thick consistency and is really pigmented, which covers dark circles well. But because it's so thick, I found that it looks cakey by the end of the day. You don't need to use a lot of product, which is nice.
Kaytlin B.
This is my favorite canceler. Well anything from IT Cosmetics for that matter is my favorite, no exaggeration, it is great! It is super heavy and thick so you only use very little. That little bit does go a long way. It blends very nicely with my beauty blender.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love this concealer! It does wonders. The only thing is it seems to only be for under eye and doesn't work well over other blemishes. I bought it at ulta and will continue to use it. I recommend to those with darkness under eye but maybe find an overall concealer for blemishes
Vanessa M.
Review for: Tan more...
I love it cosmetics products. This concealer works great but I do have to say I don't like the consistency of the product, it's too thick so it's hard to apply due to being sticky. If they changed the formula a bit I will continue buying it. All other products I've tried from It Cosmetics are amazing!!! :)
Desiree R.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Now, I'm someone that just can't get to bed on time. I have really dark circles and the first time I tried this concealer; I did a double take. It looked like I slept 9 hours all my life!
Taylor S.
Helena , MT
Review for: Light more...
IN LOVE...This concealer is magic in a bottle. Seriously so easy to blend and the formula is smooth and creamy. Please be aware that this is a heavier concealer. You don't need very much and it will do wonders. Would buy again in a heartbeat. Good price too.
Kristen B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
OH MY GOD! I am absolutely obsessed with this. It is definitely for undereye and covers up any dark circles. You could use it for blemishes if you wanted but not recommended. I would buy this product again and again.
Natalie M.
Deltona, FL
This Concealer is amazing! It blends really easily, and a little SERIOUSLY goes a long way. i can use less than half a pea size for both eyes as well as the rest of my facial blemishes. It has simple packaging, which i enjoy. I would definitely buy this again!
Emily T.