BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
I was so excited to try this stuff because I heard and saw on YouTube that it was amazing. Sadly it left my under eye area too white. I even tried the medium shade. It looked very obvious there was heavy concealer and it didn't look natural at all. Had to return it to ULTA.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
There is a lot I love about this concealer. First of all, it has great coverage, which is my most important feature. Secondly, the color is really nice and blends well with my skin. I also like the consistency and how it melts into the skin. My only problem with it is that it creases. That is the reason for 4 stars. Even when I set it with powder, it creases, but I can usually just swipe it with my ring finger to touch it up once in a while.
Sass &.
This use to be my favorite concealer before I found out about Shap Tape. I still keep this is my kit because it will cover up tattoos and anything else basically. It does tend to crease under the eye because its that thick but I still love it and will use occasionally.
Luisa T.
Sugar Land, TX
This is by far one of the full coverage concealer. It's great in any weather because it is waterproof. The only problem for me is that it does catch some of my lines under my eyes but it still is great I have to say and I have back up in case.
Lauren A.
Ashley, PA
Amazing amazing amazing!! Provides such great coverage of the under eye circles I have and also a few acne scars on my face. It is easy to use and goes on smooth. It is a small bottle but a little goes a long way. I will always use this product to cover up dark spots on my face.
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
A little goes a long way with this product . I have combo skin and this product can look a bit cakey, I mix it with another concealer and it goes on smoother . I love it more to define my brows . It is full coverage so that is a plus, not exacly love it as an eye conealer.
Stephanie Q.
Meridian, ID
I have tried hundreds of products to fix my dark under eye circles!!!!! And this is my absolute favorite!!!! With a little setting power over it and it stays all day! I also use it for blemishes as well, I am forever sold on this product! And will definitely continue to buy
Louise C.
I am 49 and this concealer is life. It covers my fine lines without creasing and my dark circles disappear. It Cosmetics is definitely for the mature woman who wants to look beautifully flawless.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
So I know this is a holy grail product for so many people, but I actually really hate this product on me. It creases very easily, and it just looks so super cakey. I much prefer my Tarte Shape Tape or Maybelline Fit Me concealers to this one. Would not waste my money on this again.
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
Nope. Idk how this works for others? I'm really am curious. It's so thick and emollient that it looks heavy under the eyes. And I don't think the coverage is that great either. I've used a brush, sponge, and finger to apply/blend and can't seem to get it to work for me.
Emily T.