BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Tehya M.
Stonewall , LA
Very full coverage. But way to thick for me. A little goes a long way with this product. Not something I plan to repurchase. It's not easy to apply. You have to blend for quite some time. I would recommend this to someone who wants a more full coverage concealer.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
The texture on this is great, and it color matched my skin perfectly. It's pretty thick, so a little goes a long way. Super easy to apply with a brush, but I prefer concealers that have the applier. Would buy again if I was preparing for an event or all day look.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This has been my holy grail for probably 2 years now. I used to use Naked concealer but then I started using this and I probably will never go back. It is SOOO full coverage and covers up everything. I would highly recommend to others. And I will repurchase for sure.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love this concealer! It does wonders. The only thing is it seems to only be for under eye and doesn't work well over other blemishes. I bought it at ulta and will continue to use it. I recommend to those with darkness under eye but maybe find an overall concealer for blemishes
Rochelle N.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a great product and gives a good coverage. It blends out well and easy to take off. It has long lasting power and it feel smooth on my under eyes. It looks natural looking, it doesn't build up too well so I just add my tarte shape tape concealer.
Kaytlin B.
This is my favorite canceler. Well anything from IT Cosmetics for that matter is my favorite, no exaggeration, it is great! It is super heavy and thick so you only use very little. That little bit does go a long way. It blends very nicely with my beauty blender.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Best concealer available. This is basically a cult under-eye product already, but I love how it applies to my skin and even after building up the coverage it doesn't leave any cakeyness and blends easily. I recommend this product to anyone in need of concealer.
Rebecca W.
Notre Dame, IN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
SUPER high coverage! I love using this to just touch up my face on breakout days. It also blends really nicely and covers the undereyes very well. The packaging is very professional and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for super full coverage.
Hannah J.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer has incredible coverage for under the eyes. It will completely cover dark circles due to the consistency. It's very, very, very thick so it takes a little bit more work to blend out & a little goes a very long way. But overall very good concealer.
Kim S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I got this as a sample from sephora and I was not impressed. It is just so tacky! I guess once i managed to blend it in it did cover dark circles, but not any better then the tarte shape tape or nars. It just almost feels sticky, it is so thick I did not like that and it made it hard to blend.
Emily T.