BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Myrka D.
Great concealer for dark circles. The only downside is that it is really think. If you put eye cream underneath before the concealer it will work best. It is very full coverage. I would definitely buy again. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
Can i say perfection?!?

I adore love this product! Ive been looking for a simple product to cover my under eyes for years!

I wanted something simple one application only to avoid taking forever to cover up my underbags!

Plus is anti-aging say what?!? You cant beat that
megan D.
Review for: Light more...
Most high coverage concealer that I've ever tried. Very little needed to get coverage that you want, will last forever. It lasts all day, it's a quite thick consistency, so use sparingly. I would definitely recommend, super high coverage for blemishes and dark circles!
Nadine L.
Lacey, WA
This product works well in that it dries fast and doesn't crease. I do not think it has enough coverage though and I don't find myself grabbing for it because it takes extra time to work with.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Best full coverage concealer! It doesn't crease at all on me! You do have to really set it because it's thick! And it's kinda hard to blend with a brush or sponge I prefer to use my finger because of the warmth. I really recommend if you're looking for a full coverage!
Samantha P.
Minooka, IL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love the formula. It's a full coverage concealer and definitely covers up darkness and helps fill in color. Lasts all day. So easy to use, blend and work with. You can definitely see the difference with just applying it on one eye. And after a few uses you can tell the difference
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Light more...
Ive had a rocky relationship with this concealer. Very very full coverage and thick. I believe it's waterproof. Very creamy and stays that way so you need to set it. Yet it's tacky and dragged a little in the skin. I think my issue might be more with application, I sometimes struggle with it looking smooth enough.
Telena D.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very full coverage love using on my under eye. I feel like I do need to set it after putting on. But I love the vibrant pop it gives me. I look forward to trying other it cosmetics concealers.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
This is the best for hiding any miscolor or dark circles under the eyes. It is on the thick side and you need to warm it up with your finger tips. It also needs to be set with a powder or it will slide around and crease. But it is the best at covering any dark circles!
Sara W.
Spring
Thick, but doesn't crease or wear off. It's perfect for days you have bags or didn't get enough sleep. I don't wear it everyday, but for long days or night, or even days in the humidity it's wonderful.
Emily T.