BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Christine C.
I thought this was just ok. I have dark circles and fine lines and although I love the idea that this has good skin care built in, I didn't think it did a good job concealing my dark circles. I didn't re-buy.
Erica S.
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Linda C.
Calvin, Ok
Amazing concealer! Love it!! Covers all of my dark circles and I love that it's waterproof because my eyes water from time to time. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Dominique E.
Review for: Light more...
This product works well.  A little goes a very long way, so you do get a lot for your money.  My main concern is that it does tend to crease underneath my eyes.  It is not my all time favorite concealer but it does work really well.  I dont think I would rebuy this product only because it is not my favorite one ever, not because its a bad product.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is a great full coverage concealer. Its very thick and you only need a tiny amount. I like it but wish it was not so thick. Its excellent if you need to hide any blemishes or discoloration.
Jinjoo P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer because it us definitely full coverage and little goes a long way. And I think it dries pretty fast so you can finish doing your face without having to wait for it to dry.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is THICK. It definitely means business, and it dries quickly so I would blend it as quickly as possible because it's hard to move around once it's set. I would recommend this everyone looking for a full coverage concealer. I paid around $25 at Ulta for this
Van Averie S.
I got this in one of the curated boxes I got. You only need a tiny amount and it really goes a long way. Its thick but its not sticky and won't clump or patch on skin. I like this one cause it really conceals my undereye lines and dark color. Love this it makes me bloom.
Melissa P.
Granger, IN
I have very deep dark circles that I was blessed with from my family. I've always had trouble finding a concealer that would stay on all day and still hide my dark circles without creasing. This stuff has been a god send, not to mention it's also doing my skin a favor since it's fortified with anti aging ingredients.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I did fall in love with this product when I first started using it, it has amazing qualities, but it leaves a sticky feeling under my eyes which is hard to set for me. It would also have my mascara or eyeliner smudged under my eyes in an hour after my makeup was done. I like it, but I've found better after using.
Emily T.