BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Yes, yes, yes! I have received a few samples in various beauty boxes and I finally had to take the plunge and buy a full size. This product gives full, even, non-cakey coverage around my eyes that lasts all day. It is easy to blend, but still thick enough to give me the coverage I need. Love it!
Marina G.
Manteca, CA
Less is more! Pros: coverage is amazing, a little goes along way, can be worn alone for a natural look or worn under a lighter concealer for a brightened full face look. Cons: very think, needs to be 'set' with some sort of powder or it may look greasy, poor color selection.
Chelsea B.
Westfield, IN
This is my new go-to concealer! It's very thick but applies easily once in comes in contact with body heat. Covers everything and stays in place with a translucent powder over the top and doesn't crease! It lasts SO long. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it!
Chelsea D.
Review for: Light more...
Although it is a bit pricey, I have never used another undereye cream that works like this one. It's easy to apply & to blend out. I wouldn't say it's buildable because a little goes a VERY long way and the coverage it provides does not need to be built on. Worth the price!
Jinjoo P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer because it us definitely full coverage and little goes a long way. And I think it dries pretty fast so you can finish doing your face without having to wait for it to dry.
Christine C.
I thought this was just ok. I have dark circles and fine lines and although I love the idea that this has good skin care built in, I didn't think it did a good job concealing my dark circles. I didn't re-buy.
Dominique E.
Review for: Light more...
This product works well.  A little goes a very long way, so you do get a lot for your money.  My main concern is that it does tend to crease underneath my eyes.  It is not my all time favorite concealer but it does work really well.  I dont think I would rebuy this product only because it is not my favorite one ever, not because its a bad product.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is a great full coverage concealer. Its very thick and you only need a tiny amount. I like it but wish it was not so thick. Its excellent if you need to hide any blemishes or discoloration.
Erica S.
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Linda C.
Calvin, Ok
Amazing concealer! Love it!! Covers all of my dark circles and I love that it's waterproof because my eyes water from time to time. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Emily T.