BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jinjoo P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer because it us definitely full coverage and little goes a long way. And I think it dries pretty fast so you can finish doing your face without having to wait for it to dry.
Ali L.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The most full coverage concealer ever. You need the tiniest amount for your undereyes and blemishes! It's waterproof so it lasts a long time on the skin! The package is pretty cheap feeling but I do appreciate a squeeze tube.
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
This product is amazing I can't even explain I have super super super dark circles under my eyes and this completely gets rid of them. I have tried everything I have also went to places and have makeup artists try to cover it and it did not work as well as this product. I suggest everyone with dark eyes try this
Erica S.
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Dominique E.
Review for: Light more...
This product works well.  A little goes a very long way, so you do get a lot for your money.  My main concern is that it does tend to crease underneath my eyes.  It is not my all time favorite concealer but it does work really well.  I dont think I would rebuy this product only because it is not my favorite one ever, not because its a bad product.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I did fall in love with this product when I first started using it, it has amazing qualities, but it leaves a sticky feeling under my eyes which is hard to set for me. It would also have my mascara or eyeliner smudged under my eyes in an hour after my makeup was done. I like it, but I've found better after using.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is a great full coverage concealer. Its very thick and you only need a tiny amount. I like it but wish it was not so thick. Its excellent if you need to hide any blemishes or discoloration.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park, CA
Okay so this stuff rocks , I prefer a full coverage concealer but what's different is that it has anti aging properties in it . Honestly why I love it cosmetics every products has skincare included and spf . This conceals my under and brightens just what I'm looking for
Christine C.
I thought this was just ok. I have dark circles and fine lines and although I love the idea that this has good skin care built in, I didn't think it did a good job concealing my dark circles. I didn't re-buy.
Ashlye N.
Columbus, OH
Full coverage, easy to blend, does its job. 10/10 would buy! Got a sample from ipsy and I really liked how crazy the coverage was. Stopped using it because it was too light but when I blended it I was IMPRESSED of how easily it covered my dark circles. Pretty darn good!
Emily T.