BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Yami C.
Love this concealer. It cancels out all under eye darkness. A little goes a long way. It's pretty thick so I blend it in first with a brush then with a beauty blender. Surprisingly it doesn't crease.
Sarah G.
Bye bye Under Eye by IT Cosmetics is the industry gold standard for under eye concealers, and I especially opt for the Anti-Aging formula which not only stays put aND offers beautiful full.coverage, it never settles into fine lines, and instantly smooths the skin under my eyes!
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is super thick which means full coverage. Because it is so full coverage it is a little difficult to blend out, but the coverage is amazing, so it is well worth the effort. I recommend this product if you need a fuller coverage look, especially under the eyes.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! I worked well with my oily skin type. It lightened my dark circles without me having to cake it on and it looking all creased. It was kind of thick but it covered so much! It didn't feel heavy after I smoothed it out. It lasted all day before I have to touch it up that night!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Yes, yes, yes! I have received a few samples in various beauty boxes and I finally had to take the plunge and buy a full size. This product gives full, even, non-cakey coverage around my eyes that lasts all day. It is easy to blend, but still thick enough to give me the coverage I need. Love it!
Nikki T.
Wake Forest, NC
I love, love It Cosmetics concealer!! I have dark circles under my eyes, and the concealer works wonders on the circles and puffiness.  It does not leave crease marks or set in the lines, but instead leaves a very smooth finish.  I will definitely buy this again and keep this in my everyday routine!
Sandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium, Ultra Fair more...
This produce really does the job! A little bit really goes along way, the formula is creamy and blends very easy. It's bed for under eyes and last all day. The packaging is very nice. I would recommend it for anybody who ask about it. I first got it in a makeup bag and I have loved it ever since
Xao X.
I love the coverage of this concealer! I have oily combination skin, so it can feel kind of tacky unless I set with a powder. It conceals dark under eyes so well. Because of its thick consistency, a lot goes a long way, but it can look a little crazy if you're heavy handed.
Abbie J.
This is the fullest-coverage foundation you can possibly get. Color is accurate and EXTREMELY FULL COVERAGE I CANNOT SAY THAT ENOUGH. packaging is nice and easy to use- very hygienic also. I would repurchase in a heartbeat if I ever run out! It's taking forever to use it up!
Luisa T.
Sugar Land, TX
This is by far one of the full coverage concealer. It's great in any weather because it is waterproof. The only problem for me is that it does catch some of my lines under my eyes but it still is great I have to say and I have back up in case.
Emily T.