BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
The best under eye concealer ive ever used. I am that person that will try as many products as it takes until I find the absolute best one for myself, and I've spent plenty of money doing so. If you are going to wear makeup, you should wear it right and find the perfect products. I had a hard time with under eye cream because most claim to be long lasting, total dark circle coverage, etc and they end up not meeting expectations. As a busy manager of restaurant, I need a product that will give total coverage to my dark circles and not start fading away throughout the day. It Bye Bye Under Eye does it all. I have semi dark circles under my eyes, dark enough to still be a hint left after foundation. Also, before using this, my dark circles were starting to show well before the end of my 12 hrs. Since I started using this, my dark under eye area isn't visible at all and it holds thru the busiest of days. I use color light to medium which is little darker than foundation but blends perfectly to it. I apply my primer and when it's dried, I apply this concealer under my eyes in triangle shape and blend with my blender sponge. I let it set for a minute before I apply foundation and then powder. This way of doing it gives me a flawless face that lasts 12 hrs running around a restaurant, hot and sweaty, and not many products can do that and I know because I've tried so many
Jessica T.
I’m 32, my fine lines are starting to show and my dark circles are less forgiving. I have fairly dry skin. This concealer is the best, I’ve found, for concealing my dark circles and red spots! It is very thick and has a tacky consistency. I use the tiniest amount and add extra if I need to, because a little goes a really long way! There also isn’t a smell to it at all.

A lot of people have commented that it is hard to blend into foundation. I don’t find this to be the case because I do concealer before my foundation, it blends in just fine and has a medium to full coverage.

I like to rub the product in between my fingers to warm it up so it plays more nicely because it is so thick. I also blend it in with my fingers first because the warmth and oils from my finger really help meld it into my skin. I almost immediately and very lightly set this with translucent powder. It stays without creasing or settling into my lines the whole wear time.

I’ve tried lots of different concealers from drug store to high end. Most of them come with a wand applicator, this concealer comes in a squeeze tube. It can be slightly hard to squeeze out initially but I didn’t really find this to be a problem.

As far as the anti aging properties of this concealer, I have yet to wipe my makeup off and look like a 20 year old again! But I will surely let you know if it ever happens 😁 (but seriously, I haven’t noticed a change in my fine lines or eye area other than great coverage).
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Let me start this off by saying, I have never (so far
anyway) tried a product from IT Cosmetics that I didn’t like! So with full
disclosure, I was super excited to see this in my Ipsy bag and let me tell you,
it did not disappoint! For those of you who don’t know me, I have 3 kids…which
basically means I don’t sleep and therefore struggle with dark circles that
show through even the fullest coverage concealers. I’m always on the hunt for a
good full coverage concealer that doesn’t crease or dry out my undereyes and
this product fit that bill! It’s infused with anti-aging peptides, vitamins,
hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants, which all make it great
for the very sensitive under eye area. I will say that a little goes a really
long way with this product. I received a deluxe sized sample (3.25 ml) in my
Ipsy bag and have already used this a few times and have plenty left. I applied
this with a beauty blender to get a really great smooth finish. I have tried
this concealer with and without using a setting powder and honestly it works
either way. I didn’t have any issues with wear or creasing without the setting
powder. Overall, this is an amazing concealer and I would absolutely purchase
the full sized version of this product after I use up my sample!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
After wanting to try this for like ever, I finally received it in my ipsy bag this month! When I used it, I kept in mind that other reviews I’d read warn to only put a tiny dollop on then blend because the pigmentation is UNREAL! One tiny dot of product literally is enough to cover half of my face! It blends out effortlessly too, no issues at all. It covered every imperfection and truly said bye bye to my undereye issues! I also love that it contains Hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen for some wonderful anti aging benefits. I will definitely purchase full size, even though this deluxe size sample will last forever with as little product I have to use! Highly recommend!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Judith A.
This is my favorite concealer! Cream concealers do not work for me because they crease easily. I really like the it Cosmetics CC cream that I decided to try their undereye concealer. I have dark circles and this helps conceal them. While applying my makeup, I put on a very very little amount under my eyes and let it sit while I woke on the rest of my eye makeup. I use a little bit of rosehip oil on my sponge and blend the concealer. It does last all day long for me. I did hesitate when seeing the price but I have seen a lot of good reviews that I decided to try it out. Since I only use it for my under eyes, the tube is still full. I have been using this for about 3 months now. A little does go a long way. I know as of today, they are on sale on the Ulta website for less than $20 which I think is a good deal because I rarely see this brand on sale.
Kym B.
Denver, CO
This stuff definitely goes a long way. It's super pigmented and you only need the tiniest speck of it to do both eyes. I got a sample size in a beauty box and I have a feeling even this little tube will last forever. I barely need to squeeze out any of it and I typically just rub it between two fingers to warm it up and then apply it with my fingers. It helps to have the warmth of your fingers to smooth it out because it's thick and needs the warmth to soften it. But it covers just about anything and lasts all day if I use primer under it. It doesn't show the texture under my eyes too much, either. I also love the IT CC foundation and these two work really well together. This concealer may be a bit more expensive, but it will last a long time because you don't need to use much at all. Definitely recommend.
Sara N.
I’m not too sure how I feel about this product. On one hand, I liked the finish of the concealer and it didn’t look very Cakey on my face but the cons for me outweighs the pros. It is SO thick that it is incredibly difficult to blend out. I personally like my products to blend out very smooth, especially under my eyes. I also was expecting such amazing coverage on this (it’s what is advertised) and it wasn’t that impressive. I could still see some darkness under my eyes and my redness also still showed through. Not worth the price for me, if you’re in the market and want an expensive concealer I would go for the Lancôme ultra camouflage instead.
Celeste k.
ove this concealer. It comes in a waterproof version that works well for me. It never smudges once it is set. I use a gentle eye serum and then a tiny bit of eye moisturizer (not IT products) before applying. The result is that it never cakes or gathers into crevices, like so many under-eye products do. It seems like and doesn't feel heavy and the way it looks makes me feel 100% better about the dark circles under my eyes. My skin is matched well with the Medium color. I also apply it to good effect to tone down a couple of dark spots on my neck and after adding the IT CC Foundation, you can't see the spots at all.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I know this is a cult favorite, and I could see why some people would like it. I received this as a gift last week and have given it a go or two, and it's a little much for my skin. I usually go for a, "your skin but better," look and this- even with blending- makes it obvious that there's something going on. I just can't seem to get a natural finish with this like I can with other concealers. Maybe I need to play around with it more, or change up other components of my routine to make this fit but for right now I'm giving it a 3/5. It just seems THICK. Maybe thicc with two c's? Good for her?
Emily T.