Megan S.
How good is the coverage and does it crease? Is this product available in Canadian stores?
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
9 months ago
You can get this from ulta online and in stores. I don't know if ulta is in Canada or not though.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Toronto, ON
9 months, 3 weeks ago
You can order it on beautylish's website. I'm in TO and that was the only place I could think to get it front. Use it sparingly and it won't crease. Blend with your finger to 'heat' the product - a beauty blender won't blend this out as well. Lightly set it if you have dry skin, bake it if you are oily.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This concealer is very thick and full coverage. I have normal skin and unfortunately it creases on me even when I set it with powder immediately.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This concealer does actually crease for me occasionally, but in my opinion it is worth it because of the amazing coverage! I've found that if I set it immediately after applying it helps with the creasing.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I am not sure if its available in Canada unfortunately, but i do know that you can get it from sephora *shipping might be expensive af* but yes, this is AMAZING and it doesn't crease on me at all!! I love it! And it lasts forever!!