IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

Is this good for dryer under eyes?
How well does this cover dark circles and does it cause creasing ?
How is the coverage for dark circles ?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer!
Product Highlights
...need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.in reviews
Linda K.
Delmar, NY
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Linda K.
Review for: Warm Deep
I wanted to love this product but I do not. For me it was thick and did not gone on easily and was hard to work with. Not a favorite.
Arianna R.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Arianna R.
Review for: 23.0 MEDIUM WARM (W)
This is a great travel size concealer! I love all products that are small enough to fit in my purse, backpack, and makeup bag! The coverage is good! It doesn’t come with a little applicator and you have to squeeze it out from the bottle. But it’s worth it!
Rachael R.
San Diego, CA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Rachael R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer - Warm Deep
This is definitely full coverage, not my usual go to, but it does what it promises. It is a little hard to blend because the formula is so thick, but once it is blended out it works great and sits well under my foundation.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Amy P.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Bye bye under eye concealer by IT! It’s liquid gold! I obviously love it under my eyes, but you can use to hide any imperfections you might have! Me? Sun damage! It not only covers anything you want to hide, but it goes on so smooth and leaves my face looking bright and flawless! You have to try IT! IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
paula R.
Cupertino, CA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by paula R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 23.0 MEDIUM WARM (W)
The texture is very creamy, I always use primer before this product because I feel it helps me apply it in a better way, I’m using a lighter tone than my foundation , and I do it that way to give dimensions to my face, I only use a minimal amount of concealer so this is tiny but it actually last a lot.
Monica N.
Saint Louis, MO
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Monica N.
Review for: 23.0 MEDIUM WARM (W)
For anyone who has extreme darkness and or veiny under eyes, I think this is the best solution for covering them up. It is creamy and full coverage. I have very dry under eyes and this is the only under eye concealer I trust. Definitely recommend!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer - Warm Deep
I recently just purchased this, I was soooo excited to try cause I've heard great things about this. It hid my dark circles very well, & definitely water proof!!! Only down fall I've had with this is it was cakey looking and made my fine lines stand out more.
Liz E.
Webster, FL
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Liz E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a fan of this product. I just started using it about a week ago. I love the color and it really has great lasting power. I do use a thinner brightening concealer to thin it out a tad, but overall it has a fabulous finish. The packaging is great too and so is the price.
Angela J.
Jacksonville, FL
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: Kohl's
My makeup bag FAVE! @itcosmetics Bye Bye Undereye! A*M*A*Z*I*N*G I was convinced that no product out there would help my under eye area until I tried IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer Not only does it brighten and smooth under my eye area but it conceals without being thick, Caked and super obvious!!! And just the tiniest amount goes a loooooooong way. More bang for your buck! I highly suggest you go get some today! You won’t be sorry 😉 #itcosmetics #beauty #influenster
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Review for: Warm Deep
I don't get the hype about this product. It's not bad, medium coverage, but no magic or something superficial and quite pricey. I used it on a Bobbi Brown eye primer and still it didn't improve the way my under eye area looked. I have drugstore concealers that perform much better.

745 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
il y a un mois
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer has anyone else had issues with how Casey this under eye concealer is and how hard it tugs to blend it ?
Ariana W. il y a un mois
Have you warmed it up between your fingers before trying to apply? It really helps and makes it thinner and easier to apply.
Dawn C.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 mois
Roni R. il y a 2 mois
I use only the tiniest bit and warm it between my fingers, then I apply with my fingers tapping gently and only adding another thin layer if I need to. I find this way it sinks into the skin better since there isn’t a buildup of too much product. It cosmetics makes a setting powder, but I just use a maybelline one lightly and I find it stays well that way! Hope this helped!
Courtney M.
Suffolk, Ipswich
il y a 2 mois
I’ve been debating buying this IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer but I have really dark circles does this actually cover them or will you still be able to see them ?
Lisa J. il y a 2 mois
Yes it covers mine. Plus also red marks or scars