BeautyFaceFace MakeupIT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

Does this foundation get cakey on the skin?
any one used it? thinking to buy but not sure🤔😊 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer ?
Is it to cover fine lines and wrinkles or to prevent them?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer!
Product Highlights
...need much to get the job done, a litle goes a loooong way. Definatly has full coverage and ive noticed my eyes being brighter.in reviews
Renata R.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Renata R.
I got this in my @ipsy bag in January 2021!! I used it today and this concealer is full coverage, anti-aging, waterproof concealer. I put it on at 8 am this morning 🌞 and lasted all day till 8 pm at night 🌛 ! I’ll need to use it more often to see if makes your skin look younger, hydration, and show improved skin barrier repair 🤷‍♀️ So far I’m impressed with the coverage!!
Dawn C.
Toronto, ON
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Dawn C.
Review for: Warm Deep
I purchased this at the recommendation of an associate at Shoppers Beauty Boutique. I really like how this is packed with really good benefits for hydration and collagen, so I felt confident buying it. It took me a couple of weeks to really get used to the application- figuring out how much to use and how to apply... it was an adventure. You really don't need much, so apply sparingly. It is quite tacky, so be prepared to spend some time softening it between your fingers first and apply to your under eye by tapping gently. it DOES crease if you put it close to your lower lashes - I have a crease there and it just emphasizes it. I found that if you buff under your lower lid with a brush, it helps blend it and prevents it from creasing as bad. And to finish, dust a transparent setting power and set with a hydrating setting spray.
Samrah J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer - Warm Deep
I have used this concelar few times now but unfortunately I didnt like the fact that its super thick and creamy that doesnt allow it to blend easily and takes a bit of an effort to blend well. It does come in a variety of shades to choose from and have full coverage even with the small amount but takes a while to actually absorb in the skin. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Medaya L.
Lumby, BC
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Medaya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 23.0 MEDIUM WARM (W)
I Love this so much it’s think and you think it would be cakey but it’s not I use this under by eyes every single day and it totally cover and make my under eye so nice a clear i would recommend
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,235 reviews
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Nicole U.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Warm Deep
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer If you haven’t already tried this concealer, I highly suggest you do! Being in my 40s, I am extremely picky with my concealers and always on the hunt for one that doesn’t crease in my lines or enhance imperfections. This is on the top of my list of faves. Little goes a long way with this product and it covers my dark circles so well. After having it on all day, it doesn’t enhance my lines and doesn’t fade. It’s so hydrating and it really just makes my eyes look less tired, more awake and youthful. Excellent product! #itcosmetics
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Joanne S.
At first I felt like it was really thick which I didn’t like and took off 1 star. I didn’t think it would blend well and it did! It has really nice coverage for my dark circles which I loved! I think I would buy this again for days I really need the extra coverage.
Breezee W.
THIS IS LIFE!!! I'm not sure if I can say this.....but I got a travel size sample in another monthly make up package I get. I am a MUA and fashion stylist, and I have never seen in all my years the kind of coverage that IT cosmetics bye bye under eye has! I have personally tried almost every concealer that's out there, and I felt like I had a brand that I was very happy with until this travel size showed up in the mail! The BEST PART?! You only need the tiniest amount for A LOT of coverage! I was heavy handed the first time using it, and not wanting to waste this magical potion.....I used it as a highlighter/contour along with my bare minerals serum foundation, too faced cocoa contour and it blended seamlessly! I have since seen it on the shopping channel and it's not cheap. BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! And will last you a very long time. TRICK: warm the tube up first, not hot, just warm. Use a small thin(tapered) foundation or concealer brush and squeeze out a tiny tiny dab. Work from the inside of the eye upwards and across the lid and below the eye in sweeping short motions. You will get into all the folds, and after set with a colorless setting powder (I love RCMA colorless setting powder/NYX loose HD setting powder). No creases should happen!!! TRUST ME LADIES YOU WANT THIS CONCEALER❤️❤️👌
Ashima  R.
Montreal , QC
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Ashima  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect concealer after so long i found a product that matches all my specifications❤️
Irina H.
Halifax
Really good full coverage and waterproof concealer. IT concealer will last for a long time. You will need a very small amount for full coverage. It must be warmed up and applied with your fingers for the best result. The color is amazing on my skin, so I can actually use concealer without any foundation. I give it about 4 stars only because it is a very thick concealer and it's is not very easy to apply for beginners.
Delara B.
Toronto, ON
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer uploaded by Delara B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This a really good concealer! It has lasted me for so long now. The coverage is amazing. However, it’s not the best for my oily skin. Other than that I would definitely recommend it!

756 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ghazal S.
il y a 3 mois
Carla B. il y a 12 jours
This product did not work well for me. I know a lot of people really like it and I was completely disappointed. It probably just has something to do with my skin. I know some products work better for some people then others and this is one that doesn’t work for me.
Maria C.
Norridgewock, ME
il y a 10 mois
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer - Light, 0.28 oz Does this cover the dark circles around your eyes well?
Camille J. il y a 10 mois
I used to use this and it covered dark circles well but it creases badly. I’ve been now using the new concealer by one/size beauty and it covers even better and no creasing. Also you only need a bit to apply and it’s a nice size for the price too. I just switched from item beauty’s concealer which also performed well but one/size beauty’s concealer so far has been the best I’ve tried and I’ve tried so many over the years lol! Hope this helps
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
il y a un an
Arleen W. il y a un an
I have had success with it.