8 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. I seriously can't say enough great things about it! I have really bad under eye circles and have always struggled to find a product that really worked for me to cover that blue color. An employee at ULTA suggested this to me and I am now obsessed with this product. I will never try a different under eye concealer again. You only have to use a tiny dot because it's so powerful-it has a thick creamy texture to it, yet once it's on I can't even tell I'm wearing it. I apply it and then add a light powder over my entire face and that's it! It lasts all day, I never have to touch-up which I used to have to do every few hours with other products. Even though you don't necessarily have to carry it around, it's super lightweight and small enough to throw in your purse for those just-in-case moments.

I should note that I don't have a problem with bags under my eyes, just a color issue. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great under eye corrector. IT'S MAGICAL.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first "high-end" concealer I ever used so I still like it for nostalgic reasons. However, with all of the new concealers coming out these days, I'm not nearly as impressed by the Bye Bye Undereye as I used to be.
My biggest complaint is that it is SO. THICK. It feels like I'm spreading cream cheese under my eyes, to be honest. Because it is so thick it definitely gives great coverage, but it's heavy and looks cakey on my skin. You will absolutely want to set it with translucent powder.
Another issue I have is that it does settle into fine lines around my eyes, and setting the concealer doesn't necessarily seem to solve the problem. It's fairly difficult to work because it's so sticky. :/

In summary: Bye Bye Undereye is great for coverage, but not so great for application. I definitely prefer my Maybelline Fit Me or Tarte Shape-Tape. Same great coverage without the hassle!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a little too thick for my liking, but the palest shade is perfection! I use this directly under my eyes and sometimes between my brows. You only need to use the tiniest amount. With the amount that you get in the tube, it's probably going to last until the apocalypse. I have oily skin so I need to set my entire face with powder. I've noticed that with this concealer, in particular, it caked up and emphasized the fine lines under my eyes. I actually never noticed the lines until I started using this. It does have a greasy consistency once you put it on that, for me, doesn't go away which is why it's a MUST to set it with powder. It doesn't sink into my skin so when I go to apply the powder, the greasy texture grabs it, making my under eyes look dry and powdery. I much prefer the Urban Decay Naked concealer as it's light weight and suites my skin better.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Havana, IL
I had been watching this product on QVC and have been curious about it. I don't really have under eye problems and I don't use concealer on a daily basis. But I was so intrigued by it's coverage. I was so happy to receive a travel size in a monthly subscription box. Needless to say I have been kind of disappointed but I am still trying to make it work. It takes a very little bit and you warm it up in your hand. I then tap in on with my finger, you can't really blend it because it is very tacky. It does give good coverage but doesn't seem to work for blemishes. I also think the color might be too light for me. It looks like it isn't offered in many shades though. As I said, I want to like this and it seems that several other people do so I am going to continue to play with it and see if I can make it work for me!
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great full coverage concealer!! I have pretty a dark and sunken under eye area and this covers everything. I also have very fair skin (NW10) and I use the shade "light" which is even more fair than my foundation so it's perfect for highlighting my under eyes and even other parts of my face. Because it is full coverage it is a bit thick and hard to apply which is why I gave it four stars. I apply with a brush and it doesn't spread around very easily, I also find I have to squeeze the tube fairly hard to get product out. However it blends out beautifully with a beauty blender and does not crease on me when I set it with a light powder, something I've had a big problem with other concealers! If this concealer wasn't as thick and hard to squeeze out it would be perfect. Would definitely repurchase!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product! I received a teeny tiny sample well over 6 months ago and STILL haven't run out yet - though I am finally nearing the end of the tiny tube. I use it for under my eyes and the lid as well to avoid the naked look next to my foundation. It works like an absolute dream!! A little goes an extremely long way, and it will look greasy if you overuse, so beware. I put a teeny amount on the back of my hand to warm while I apply my primer, and by then the texture is much more smooth and pliable. I think the women on here giving this product bad reviews might just be using too much, as I never having problems with it looking greasy or settling in my lines, which I normally do with other products since I have such oily skin. I will definitely buy a full size tube once my sample runs out.
Priya P.
Priya P.
So I just got a sample size of this concealer and I have been using it non-stop everyday since I have gotten it. This concealer literally covered up all of my dark circles whether I only slept for like 2 hours or 9 hours and I still have dark circles. it covers up anything and everything and the color is perfect for me I have the shade medium. and I would like to apply it with my beauty blender and just press it underneath my eyes and it spreads out beautifully. a little goes a long way with this product so you really don't need much and this small tube will last you forever. this product will stay a little bit sticky underneath your eyes until you set it or cover it up with powder, foundation, translucent powder, etcetera. overall I totally love this product and I recommend to everyone!!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
This product is LIFE CHANGING. I have used many different under eye concealers, including benefit's, clinique's etc and they ALL CREASE! What a waste of money! This product was cheaper than those and didn't crease, set well and lasted all day. I bought the medium color, it's a little darker than I expected but I didn't test it at the store, will buy the lighter color next time. The product stays tacky till you set it with another product like foundation or powder, so it spreads easily but you don't have a sense of urgency before the product dries. Also, I use about a pen tip size, so not a lot and the coverage is great. This tube will last forever. The formula is thick and not at all runny, but not super thick, guess what's I'm trying to say is that it's just right. I'm a serious fan.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing so many people online rave about this concealer, I decided to give it a try. I bought it thinking that it was going to change my life and finally brighten up my under eyes and give great coverage, but it didn't. This product is very very very thick! A little of it goes a long way, which is a definite pro, but when i use it under my eyes it bunches up and creases. No matter what kind of powder i set or bake it with, it always does this. By the end of the day I'm left with a mess under my eyes. I'm only giving this product 3 stars because it does cover up some of my blemishes, but, again, by the end of the day it starts to fade off of those too. It might be a good concealer to take some photos in, but I definitely wouldn't use it for a look you need to last all day.
Emily T.