BY IT COSMETICS #14 in Concealer

Lauren C.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. I seriously can't say enough great things about it! I have really bad under eye circles and have always struggled to find a product that really worked for me to cover that blue color. An employee at ULTA suggested this to me and I am now obsessed with this product. I will never try a different under eye concealer again. You only have to use a tiny dot because it's so powerful-it has a thick creamy texture to it, yet once it's on I can't even tell I'm wearing it. I apply it and then add a light powder over my entire face and that's it! It lasts all day, I never have to touch-up which I used to have to do every few hours with other products. Even though you don't necessarily have to carry it around, it's super lightweight and small enough to throw in your purse for those just-in-case moments.

I should note that I don't have a problem with bags under my eyes, just a color issue. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great under eye corrector. IT'S MAGICAL.
Erica S.
Couldn't believe it actually works amazingly & has become my ALL TIME favorite under eye concealer EVER* .. I've procrastinated for so long from purchasing it and trying it out in fear it was just another gimmicky product but I ended up giving in & OMG I swear on my 1st born I've never had such incredible results as I do with bye bye under eye concealer. I've always gotten creasing & lines when using concealer then powder, no matter the brand, technique, tools etc. I know a thing or 2 about cosmetics and applications so it was frustrating but since the very 1st time applying bye bye under eye, my frustrations and embaressments were a thing of the past. You really only need to use the tiniest amount. It's full coverage but once applied it doesn't look or feel that way even though it conceals every little issue and then some. I honestly don't plan on using anything else ever again. My MAC Pro Longwear concealer has been dumped for it cosmetics. Never thought possible
Marisa D.
This was the first "high-end" concealer I ever used so I still like it for nostalgic reasons. However, with all of the new concealers coming out these days, I'm not nearly as impressed by the Bye Bye Undereye as I used to be.
My biggest complaint is that it is SO. THICK. It feels like I'm spreading cream cheese under my eyes, to be honest. Because it is so thick it definitely gives great coverage, but it's heavy and looks cakey on my skin. You will absolutely want to set it with translucent powder.
Another issue I have is that it does settle into fine lines around my eyes, and setting the concealer doesn't necessarily seem to solve the problem. It's fairly difficult to work because it's so sticky. :/

In summary: Bye Bye Undereye is great for coverage, but not so great for application. I definitely prefer my Maybelline Fit Me or Tarte Shape-Tape. Same great coverage without the hassle!
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
It's a little too thick for my liking, but the palest shade is perfection! I use this directly under my eyes and sometimes between my brows. You only need to use the tiniest amount. With the amount that you get in the tube, it's probably going to last until the apocalypse. I have oily skin so I need to set my entire face with powder. I've noticed that with this concealer, in particular, it caked up and emphasized the fine lines under my eyes. I actually never noticed the lines until I started using this. It does have a greasy consistency once you put it on that, for me, doesn't go away which is why it's a MUST to set it with powder. It doesn't sink into my skin so when I go to apply the powder, the greasy texture grabs it, making my under eyes look dry and powdery. I much prefer the Urban Decay Naked concealer as it's light weight and suites my skin better.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This is such a great full coverage concealer!! I have pretty a dark and sunken under eye area and this covers everything. I also have very fair skin (NW10) and I use the shade "light" which is even more fair than my foundation so it's perfect for highlighting my under eyes and even other parts of my face. Because it is full coverage it is a bit thick and hard to apply which is why I gave it four stars. I apply with a brush and it doesn't spread around very easily, I also find I have to squeeze the tube fairly hard to get product out. However it blends out beautifully with a beauty blender and does not crease on me when I set it with a light powder, something I've had a big problem with other concealers! If this concealer wasn't as thick and hard to squeeze out it would be perfect. Would definitely repurchase!
Kayla R.
Galesburg, MI
HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product! I received a teeny tiny sample well over 6 months ago and STILL haven't run out yet - though I am finally nearing the end of the tiny tube. I use it for under my eyes and the lid as well to avoid the naked look next to my foundation. It works like an absolute dream!! A little goes an extremely long way, and it will look greasy if you overuse, so beware. I put a teeny amount on the back of my hand to warm while I apply my primer, and by then the texture is much more smooth and pliable. I think the women on here giving this product bad reviews might just be using too much, as I never having problems with it looking greasy or settling in my lines, which I normally do with other products since I have such oily skin. I will definitely buy a full size tube once my sample runs out.
Priya P.
So I just got a sample size of this concealer and I have been using it non-stop everyday since I have gotten it. This concealer literally covered up all of my dark circles whether I only slept for like 2 hours or 9 hours and I still have dark circles. it covers up anything and everything and the color is perfect for me I have the shade medium. and I would like to apply it with my beauty blender and just press it underneath my eyes and it spreads out beautifully. a little goes a long way with this product so you really don't need much and this small tube will last you forever. this product will stay a little bit sticky underneath your eyes until you set it or cover it up with powder, foundation, translucent powder, etcetera. overall I totally love this product and I recommend to everyone!!
Stephanie D.
Olean, NY
I have very dark under eye circles. I have struggled with this as an insecurity for many years, this is absolutely amazing. I got my first tube in December from QVC (it came with an amazing blending brush!) and I am using THE SAME TUBE STILL, it's June!! That's how amazing this product is. You seriously only need a small pin size drop, anymore than that it's too much. This covers my dark circles better than any product I have tried. As for redness, you would never even know that there was a red mark or blemish on my skin. It Cosmetics is becoming my favorite go to brand for cosmetics. The $24 price point is definitely worth it, when you factor in that it lasts forever and the coverage is amazing. Definitely would recommend!
Brody L.
Arlington, VA
So I know a lot of people really like this concealer, and I do like it a lot, but it's not my favorite and here's why. It is really thick and sticky, so you only need a little, tiny bit for both eyes. Therein does not lie the problem, though. Even when I set it well, even bake, it moves around. If I sweat or touch my eyes, some of the concealer comes off. Also, there is not a color that is a perfect match. I use the lightest shade because the seton lightest is too dark, but I don't think it's peachy enough, because my hereditary circles show through. Plus, this is NOT a concealer you want to layer or lay on thick.

I will use it up, especially as it is nice on my dry skin, but this is more of a casual day concealer.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I am blown away by this concealer. I saw someone use it on a video tutorial and decided to try it out. I have terrible dark circles and I tried it out on my bare skin with no eye cream and no other concealer. It lasted all day and looked amazing. I was shocked. I purchased it at Ulta after trying it out in the store. I was devoted to a very expensive concealer for years and didn't think I would ever find anything as effective. This concealer is fantastic and it's less expensive. I have really bad hereditary dark circles. Sleep can lessen them but they NEVER go away. I only need a tiny dot to cover my entire under eye area. If you're unsure, try it at the store for yourself. You won't be sorry.
Emily T.