BY IT COSMETICS #90 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely loved this! I was surprised that the cream wasn't a green color, but this was very effective. I like to use this as a primer before a foundation or BB cream! This was wonderful and I highly recommend this!
Kenzie T.
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
I am always on the lookout for a good concealer, and this product is the best!! Sometimes when my skin is dry concealers can look flaky, but this goes on great and helps hide any redness or blemishes perfectly!
Victoria P.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Mixed feels! I really enjoyed the product but I first tried it a few years ago and it kinda set to a gray on me? It was weird. I'll have to try it again but this time hopefully it sets nicely under my foundation.
Tia N.
Ardmore, TN
I have a problem with redness on my cheeks , it even shows through my foundation but when I used the bye bye redness under my foundation you couldn't see the redness in my cheeks anymore! I love this stuff.
Amanda L.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I absolutely love this product! It gives me a great base for those days when foundation just isn't enough (you know during 'that week' of the month). I love the coverage and how smooth it looks on my skin!
Victoria r.
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
This is light coverage, and I love it. I use it over primer as foundation and I'll never use anything else. I've used many drugstore and high end foundations. This is my magic, airbrushed answer.
Kellie O.
Jacksonville
Love it but there have been a couple times I noticed it gave a caked on look under my foundation. I use this on my bad days with my rocesa to help take away the redness .. I sometimes even nst use this by itself ..
Jeri M.
Ontario
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I have Rosacea, and I get compliments on my skin all the time since I’ve been using this. A tiny bit goes a long way, and you would never know I’m beet red underneath. I use it like a primer.
Lauryn N.
Oak Ridge, TN
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This worked fine, just nothing spectacular. It would be easier to use a concealer since it took a lot of work to cover my redness and broken capillaries. Try a sample before you buy a whole jar.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Holy grail. Color neutralizer and Foundation in one. A little goes a long way, so it’s a good value. I love the Tiny jar. It goes anywhere. SPF is decent and coverage fantastic. It stays put, too. Highly recommend.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?