BY IT COSMETICS #94 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Sarah B.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
IT Cosmetics won me over with bye bye redness. Gone are the days of hiding my rosy cheeks and nose. Allergies? This has you covered, literally. In all honesty I've used this alone and under foundation without any issues. I always have it in supply. In days where you want pure perfection and flawless skin, use it under your foundation, you will love the effect!
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Transforming Light Beige more...
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! Ok so I know this isn’t supposed to be a foundation but that’s how I use it. I don’t have to color correct or use nearly as much foundation as I used to. It looks and feels just like skin. It has incredible staying power also. I won’t ever use anything ever again.
marissa b.
Valdosta, GA
I abosuletly love this product. I will be gifting this to my mother. I recently did her makeup and she loved it! 10 out of 10 would recommend. You can find this product at ulta! It doesnt compare to any other concealer.
#giftcrush
Caitlyn C.
Auburn, AL
Just about the only thing I use everyday, combined with a little mascara and some setting powder or it cosmetics cc powder with spf and used after it cosmetics moisturizer. You can see here in the picture that it looks like I'm not wearing makeup, but my skintone is evened out and you can even still see my freckles. I accidentally picked up too dark of a shade the first time and ended up giving it to my 55 year old mother. She loves it too!! Holy grail!
Cassie A.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This is my go to product when I don’t want to wear foundation. I have gone through at least 3 jars now. I have a ton of redness with acne scarring and I occasionally get a breakout and this product covers everything! I tend to mix this with my ole henriksen moisturizer (since my skin is on the dry side) and my skin ends up looking fresh and dewy!
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
I got this product recently, and I like it so far. It is somewhere in between a color corrector and a light foundation. It's got a really nice cream to powder finish. I found it lasted on my combination skin really well and looked super natural. It's very lightweight. I use this by itself in place of foundation to even out my skin tone.
Betty B.
Love the coverage! I have fair skin that easily gets red and blotchy, and this stuff does an amazing job concealing and evening out my skin tone. I didn't give it a full 5 stars because it only comes in one shade. Normally I'm pretty pale so it's a smidge dark for me, but it's the perfect shade if I have a little bit of a tan.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
First off, don't be deterred by the small amounts and the price, this stuff lasts forever. One dot does my whole face. It's great for rosacea, but it is THICK. It also accentuates pores so you need to use a pore filling primer.
Kayla C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I naturally have Dry/Combination skin so I do use EXTRA moisturizer when I use this, but I personally use it all over my face lol. This works as an awesome foundation. And if you get the right shade it also work as a pretty solid concealer too. Totally worth the price because I've had it for a while and still rocking.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
This product is like magic! It is a color corrector for redness but is not green! It takes very little product and redness disappears. It also minimizes pores. I can apply this product alone without foundation and make a quick look and be done. Its worth every penny. If you have redness or disable pores I suggest you give this a try!
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?