BY IT COSMETICS #90 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Transforming Light Beige more...
This product really works and covering up redness! It also feels awesome on the skin and has decent lasting power. I am super impressed. I just wish the shade range was a bit larger, but I will definitely repurchase.
Sheri P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
Since being diagnosed with rosacea in 2014 I’ve tried loads of different products in an attempt control and conceal the redness and even underwent laser treatment to (hopefully) banish those annoying bumpy pustules.
With Bye Bye Redness I finally seem to have found the right camouflage for the job ♥
You only need a tiny amount of this fabulous product (a single jar has lasted me nearly a year so far!) and it provides wonderfully long lasting coverage especially when combined with the byebye pores loose powder ♥
Emma L.
Billingham , Teesside
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
When I purchased this, only one shade was available. The shade I have is too dark for me to use alone, but looks fine under foundation, however I notice it now comes in different shades so I'll definitely be checking the lighter one out!
This product neutralises redness amazingly! I have rosacea so I need a lot of colour correction and this does the job perfectly. It provides coverage too, so if I had a shade match I'd definitely go out without foundation!
Marisa B.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I struggle with facial redness and have tried many products geared towards correcting it. This is one of the few products that actually works! Buffed into the skin it will hide all red patches and completely even out your skin tone. Your end result will be flawless even toned skin. Highly recommend to anyone struggling with red or discoloured skin.
Beth-Ann S.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I bought this corrector to help conceal my acne scars. It has a thick, creamy texture that blends nicely. It does help to neutralize my redness and makes my skin look flawless once I apply my foundation. The only problem is that it only comes in one shade; and I feel like it would be harder to cover for those with a darker skintone.
Brittney P.
Grande Prairie, AB
Great product for extreme redness that needs additional correction. Helps to cover and create a blank canvas for makeup application on top. Isn't too thick and layers nicely with product.
Amanda T.
Springdale, AR
This is my FAVORITE product of all time! I was given a full size portion of this at work as gratis, and haven't been able to go a single day without wearing it. It blends so easily, covers my scars, acne, redness, and dark circles. It always looks like I've had my beauty rest when I wear this product. I will definitely buy this when I run out of the amazing gratis gift I received.
Serendipity D.
This is definitely a little goes a long long way. This can appear "masky" if you use too much or haveva darker complexion. I usually use CC cream in tan with it and bronzer to warm up my face (ditching the red for a golden glow). I advise treating it as a concealer, (as that is what it is) and use in conjuction with foundation in your shade and blush/broze and contour as you please without your redness ruining the look.
Ashley B.
Saint john, NB
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I spent a lot of time going back an fourth on this because of the price, but seriously, BUY IT!!!! It is in a small container, but a little drop goes a long ways! I do not even need to wear foundation when I put this cream on. I bought it in a package and it came with a little brush that has been perfect for application, or I just use my fingers!
Shahd A.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I used a brush to apply, fingers, and blender but there being just one color makes it really hard to blend with fair skin. My makeup didn't sit the best on top of this and made it look crackly. I did help with redness and the pigmentation was enough to cover flaws and redness. It just didn't work well for me with the color and dryness it gave my skin. Sorry It Cosmetics. This wasn't a win for me but I do love other products

@influenster
#Beachbashcontest
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?