BY IT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
It works good for coverage but for my skin tone that I'm a medium its to noticeable very fair doesn't blend well either really need just a little dot cause a little goes long way its very thick too its just not for me
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and I could never find a product that would completely cover it. I finally decided to try IT Cosmetics and cannot believe I had lived so long without this! I can apply this all over my face or just my cheeks (whichever I prefer) and it can built up to however much coverage I need. It blends into my skin well and works wonderful as a base under my foundation. If you haven't tried IT Cosmetics, you need to give them a try. I can almost guarantee that you'll love them as well!
Kathleen T.
This works AMAZING on my oily/combo skin to coverup redness around my nose and old acne scars. A little goes a looong way! I like to use it on days when I don't need a full face of makeup or in between applying primer and foundation as a concealer. Works great with a brush or just with your fingers.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I have natural redness on my cheeks due to my allergies, but this product works magic! It works as a concealer for redness. It covers up the redness on my face and blends into my foundation with a perfect finish.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
Magic in a bottle!!!! Holy grail item! Words cannot express how awesome this is. I have acne prone skin. When I have a breakout, I pop this on & bam can't see it plus it hides my ugly pores. Love this thing!
Leah B.
Morris, IL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I love this product. I apply it after primer and use it mainly to cover up post acne marks. The texture is nice and silky and it covers so well. I don't need to wear concealer over my foundation now and I feel like it makes my skin look better overall and I don't need to wear as much makeup.
Kae K.
Glens Falls, NY
I was very, very skeptical trying a new product especially since I usually do not use anything on my face aside from eye make up. I took a chance after reading the reviews, IT COVERS MY RED CHEEKS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLY, I love it. Just a tiny drop goes such a long way. I'm so in love with it.
Kelsey C.
I have Rosacea and this cream works wonders! I barely have to use any to cover both cheeks. It covers all of my redness. In the summer, I put this on my cheeks and a light coverage foundation on the other areas of my face and my complexion is flawless. Anyone that has redness issues, this is a perfect product to help hide that.
Jessica S.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Amazing! If you suffer from roseca or have broken capillaries this is the product for you! I have redness around my nose and cheeks and this product worked great. The wear is long and the product has a great formulation. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to coverup the redness
Madison W.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best thing ever. My friend showed me it. I have a somewhat red face and a sensitive face. This works perfectly to cover everything and blend everything. I use a stippling brush to apply it all over my face. I then put a matte powder on top of it. Great coverage for all day!!
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?

back