BY IT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Natalie C.
Philadelphia, PA
This may seem pricey at first, however all you need is a drop of a qtip to cover your entire face.

Use this over derma blend. Wear alone or under makeup.

Used as a tattoo cover up. First bye bye redness, then celebration foundation then lightly dust IT Cosmetics Matte bronzer for face and body. It will cover everything and look like skin!
Candace U.
Concord, CA
I love this product because honestly it does help to cover and neutralize the redness in my nose. I do have to put on 2 or 3 layers before I feel like it's even. The only issue I have with this product is that's it's extremely expensive for such a small jar, and that it isn't long lasting. After about 4 hours you will have to reapply it.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
I am a big fan of this product. I have some red spots and I feel like this does well in neutralizing them. I personally wear it alone on days where I want that no makeup, makeup look. It is a little thick when paired with foundation and powder. A little goes a long way with this.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I suffer with mild to moderate rosacea and this stuff is magic in a jar! A little goes a long way and it truly covers everything! The best way to blend is with my finger. I know that I will keep buying this product over and over again until the day I die!
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
I SWEAR by this stuff. I was getting my makeup done for prom a couple years ago and the lady used this for my rosacea. It is truly a miracle worker, and honestly the best coverage for redness or anyone who suffers from rosacea like I do. I have tried many other products aimed at redness and/or color correction but this is the best!
Monica H.
Piketon
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
It took me so long to find a product that will cover my redness. It also works as a foundation too. I use it almost daily. Will continue to use as long as it's made. I highly recommend this product if you're looking to cover redness.
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. This was a life saver when I developed acne a few years back. It would cancel out the redness so once I put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
If i could five more stars I would. I love this product. I have rosacea on my cheeks and it covered it so well. I look like I have a light blush after i put it on instead of like I am upset. Will buy forever. It's so worth the price.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This is literally the best thing I have ever bought! I have a lot of areas that are red and foundation won't cover up. This cream works like magic and it lasts all day long. I truly love this product and so thankful I found it!
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
Love, love, love this product! I have very stubborn rosacea and this is the first concealer that corrects the redness without looking cakey. I use this and then finish with the translucent bye-bye pores pressed powder.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?

back