BY IT COSMETICS #78 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Cyndi W.
Surprise, AZ
This product is amazing for any person that may be suffering from Rosacea!!! Many years of looking for the right combination of products to mask my redness, rudeness and major blotches at times. This goes on smooth, thin, non greasy and provides wonderful coverage.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Probably on my 3rd bottle right now. This thing covered all my redness and seriously I've never felt so good going out. I'm red all over my face because of acne and with this all the redness were covered. A little goes a long way! Obsessed, can't wait to purchase more.
Kathy B.
This stuff is like magic in a jar. I don't know how they do it with just one shade, that looks much darker than my foundation shade of light, but it works. Goes on smoothly and covers everything you want or need it to and somehow it blends perfectly with my skin. Doesn't look dark on at all. It is my go to product and works so well I often skip foundation when using it.
Xzana P.
When I had my makeup done at Ulta, this is a product that was used on my face. My cheeks are very red and I could never find the right product to cover the redness. When I saw what this product did for my face, it was wonderful. It looked like the redness didn't even exist. I didn't buy the product afterwards, but I definitely would if the price was a little lower.
Anna H.
I honestly did not know what I was thinking using anything else before this came into my life! It is one step to flawless skin that will change your beauty routine! I hate the redness in my face and now it takes me 20 seconds to cover it! Game Changer in the beauty world. Its light weight and not cakey at all! matches my skin tone perfectly and covers all the flaws!
Laura B.
I ordered this cream for the redness on my cheeks, I was hopeful that it would hide the redness and I could wear makeup as usual. It is quite thick and it does have color. I was expecting more of the consistency of a moisturizer. The color was too dark for my ivory skin tone. However, it does cover the redness, if it matched my skin it could be foundation
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
I have lots of redness in my face - some just from my complexion, some from acne scarring. I use this as a foundation and it takes away the redness well! I also feel like it's the perfect amount of coverage for me. It blends nicely into the skin and is long lasting! The only negative thing I have to say about the product is I wish it didn't come in a tub.
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This is one of my secret weapons when I have cheek redness or a breakout. I apply under my foundation to neutralize the redness, then top with my normal liquid foundation and concealer if necessary. Will absolutely repurchase- although it lasts forever the way I use it!
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Hands down the best product I purchased in 2016. I have hyper-pigmentation so I need a full coverage concealer. The price is a lot but definitely worth it! A little product goes a very long way. I have purchased my second container!
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I am a HUGE fan of all things IT! This has changed my life! I absolutely love it and couldn't do without it. I put it on after my No. 50 primer and follow with my CC cream I get full coverage that isnt oily all day! I have acne prone skin and its amazing!
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?