BY IT COSMETICS

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This product is amazing! The coverage is full and the finish is super natural not cakey . Great for dry sensitive skin. My only complaint is that it should come in a lighter shade. This shade is too dark for me and the wrong tone so I can only use it if I have a fake tan on. I have seen other reviews saying this as well so I know I'm not alone, I hope they come out with a lighter shade!
Courtney A.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
An absolute must have for your makeup bag. Seriously, I have never been particularly brand loyal in makeup but I have this product set to auto-order because I love it SO much. It is a complete game changer. It completely corrects all uneven skin color, even on the most difficult spots of redness. It feels lightweight but is visually transforming. Do yourself a favor and try this product!
Samantha M.
Benton, AR
I have a lot of redness on my face and this is the ONLY product that I can get to cover it up. I love layering it under my foundation. It makes my skin look flawless! I really don't know what Inspiron do without it. The only bad thing is that it only comes in one shade.
Paddee D.
Waller, TX
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
The ability of a skin colored cream to cover red amazes me. The formula blocked out the red very efficiently. I do have 2 cons. 1, the packaging is a bit odd. It's hard to get a small amount out of the jar (and it really does one KY require a small amount) and 2. It dries quickly so you don't have much time to manipulate it into place. Overall though, I will definitely buy it again.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Probably on my 3rd bottle right now. This thing covered all my redness and seriously I've never felt so good going out. I'm red all over my face because of acne and with this all the redness were covered. A little goes a long way! Obsessed, can't wait to purchase more.
Cyndi W.
Surprise, AZ
This product is amazing for any person that may be suffering from Rosacea!!! Many years of looking for the right combination of products to mask my redness, rudeness and major blotches at times. This goes on smooth, thin, non greasy and provides wonderful coverage.
Xzana P.
When I had my makeup done at Ulta, this is a product that was used on my face. My cheeks are very red and I could never find the right product to cover the redness. When I saw what this product did for my face, it was wonderful. It looked like the redness didn't even exist. I didn't buy the product afterwards, but I definitely would if the price was a little lower.
Kathy B.
Wasco, CA
This stuff is like magic in a jar. I don't know how they do it with just one shade, that looks much darker than my foundation shade of light, but it works. Goes on smoothly and covers everything you want or need it to and somehow it blends perfectly with my skin. Doesn't look dark on at all. It is my go to product and works so well I often skip foundation when using it.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I never realized how much my redness was impacting my makeup routine until I tried this product. It totally neutralizes the redness in my sensitive skin after I wash my face. It is a perfect base before I put on my foundation. A little goes a long way and because it is from It Cosmetics, it is filled with ingredients I trust. This product has changed the game for me!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
Can I give this 10 stars?? This product has changed my life. I always have a lot of redness on my face and foundations weren't great at covering it. I didn't expect a miracle when I bought this from sephora, but that's what I got! It instantly hid every bit of redness with hardly any product. A little bit goes a VERY long way. The jar is small but it will last you a long time. It is a very light formula. Feels like you have nothing on. It's great to put on alone to go run errands or to wear underneath foundation when I want extra coverage. This product has made me so happy. I'm no longer insecure about my redness because it's so easy to cover now. I cannot recommend this enough. If you're unsure at all, BUY IT. You'll love it. I promise.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?

back