BY IT COSMETICS #94 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Andrea P.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
My cheeks flush really easily and that's not always the best look. I found the perfect neutralizer in Bye Bye Redness. It leaves you with a natural finish that can even conceal rosacea redness. While it's not marketed for pore minimization, it definitely does help fill in large pores. I always top it off with a sheer pore minimizer, regardless. It's pricey but it's worth it because a little goes a long way. Overall, it's a great product that I will definitely be purchasing again!
Mellisa M.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This is my never without product. I have some small but noticable veins, large pores, and just generally uneven skin tone. I use this as a primer and it makes anything I do to my face either full face or everyday look with drugstore or high end makeup look ten times better. It does only come tinted in a light/ medium shade which works with my tone. It may not work well for someone who is pale or darker.
Michelle H.
Daly City, CA
Love this! It does an amazing job correcting the redness in my cheeks, around my nose, and anywhere else I needed the coverage. It can be used all over or as a concealer, I've tried both ways...but the product gets used up faster if you do the prior. The jar looks tiny, but the product is very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
Megan E.
Trenton, MI
I love this stuff!
I only took off a star due to there only being one shade. If I use it on a small area such as a pimple and blend it with my finger, it's okay and you can't notice it being slightly darker/more yellow than my skin. But my cheeks and nose are really red and that's why I bought it, so I have to use a foundation if I'm going all out that day.
I was nervous because it was a little pricey but seriously, an INSANELY TINY amount goes a long way. I've had it for a few months now and haven't even made a dent.
Stephanie F.
Findlay, OH
This product is really great. Although there is not a lot of product, you need very little to correct. I stress that this is just a corrector to put under your foundation. It will neutralize the redness; not take it completely away. Once you put your foundation over top, that's when you don't see any redness.. I really enjoy this product and use it whenever my skin is particularly red or irritated. Plus it's very nice for breakouts
Brittany H.
Seriously love this stuff!I have some uneven skin tone (mostly due to redness) and this take it away beautifully. It says it can be worn on it's own but I'm significantly lighter than it, but I can layer my foundation on top without any issues. It can get cakey so a little goes a long way which in turn makes the product last me a long time. I got mine on sale but would still buy it for full price because it does wonders for me!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This stuff is amazing. I have rosacea and this is the ONLY makeup product I have found that truly covers redness. It is light and covers incredibly well. A little bit goes a very long way and I am now a loyal customer. The price is more than worth and I have no problem spending money on a product that WORKS.
Maria S.
I have a lot of redness on my face because of Rosacea and this stuff really works! I usually use a green color corrector but then have to use foundation over it to cover the green which sometimes I just don't want to do. With this, I can just use it on its own and not even have to worry about it since it matches so well with my skin color. You also just need a little. It has become one of my holy grail products :)
Ashlynne A.
This stuff is great for covering redness. It's a universal shade, so it comes in one color. I find that it fits my light skin very nicely. It goes on matte and has a bit of coverage. I like pairing this under my it cosmetics cc cream. Order from QVC to get a deal. They usually have the product + the brush that goes with it for the same price as just the product. Great deal, and I would definitely repurchase this.
Kate S.
This product one comes in one shade. If you are pale like me it will be too dark. This gave me such bad cystic acne after only one use! It is a nice product in theory but awful if you have acne prone sensitive skin like me. Check out my video for more details on it.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?