BY IT COSMETICS #90 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Melida P.
I bought this a while ago when I went in to ultra looking for sow thing to hid some of the redness of my face.... Now k can't go back. This stuff if a amazing. I payed kinda a lot for it but I stand by the product because it looks dark but covers my redness so well k can't imagine going out without it. It doesn't get Cakey and yet when I take photos my face doesn't look like a tomato ! I promise you won't regret getting this.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is magical! I bought this on a whim and I am sooooooo glad I did! It covers redness like a champ but feels like nothing is on my skin. I have even started using it as my full face foundation some day. It is pricey for the small jar, but trust me a little goes a super long way. This is holy grail status for me. I would highly recommend for anyone who suffers from red patches or any discoloration on their face.
Emily M.
Spring, TX
Even though this is not its intended use, I use this product as an all over foundation instead of a under the makeup treatment. I have natural red cheeks, I have used foundation after foundation but they seems to just look awkward with my redness coming through, but this product is the absolute best thing to cover and redness or the blemishes that comes with it. A little goes a very long way though. I only have to purchase a little tub once a year depending on how frequently I use it. It is amazing for oily skin. It stays put and doesn't break apart late into the day
Sally H.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This surprised me.  I thought I would use it as a corrector under my foundation in areas where I have redness.  After I tried it, I realized that  I can use it alone, all over -- as a foundation.  It provides medium coverage, blends easily, and keeps my oily skin matte.  The finish is relatively natural and fresh.  It doesn't look like a mask, it doesn't look dry.  While this isn't a con for me, it is likely to be a con for others:  This only comes in one shade.  I don't think it is meant to be used all over or alone, but it is a perfect match for my skin tone (in the summer).   That alone is reason for me to love it.  I struggle to find foundations that match my skin tone (light with strong yellow undertones) and work with my oily skin type.  (I have searched extensively and they pretty much do not exist.  I mix to make my own shades.)  The only con (for me) is that I have to be careful not to apply too much or it will look cakey.  But when applied lightly, it blends easily, provides great long-lasting coverage, and keeps me matte.   I love this!
Megan E.
Norman, OK
After starting a new face washing regimen my face decided to completely go out on me. Horrible. Bright red. Ruldoph red. Every foundation I tried (Studio sculpt, MUFE stick, Amazonian clay etc) covered my redness for a maximum of 10 minutes. This product has literally been a God send. I apply it, bye bye under eye, my contour and buff it all together with my MUFE foundation. No redness. Bye bye redness, ha ha. But really!
Alexis M.
Huntington, IN
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Let me just start by saying I love this brand! Over the last few years I've struggled a lot with discoloration in my cheeks. They've becoming very red all the time, and get even more red when drinking, nervous, or slightly warm. The product has done wonders makingy face look like a normal color and I love it! I prefer powder over liquid but this is used only when I go all out on my makeup!
Carolyn B.
I saw a YouTube guru use this in a video as a foundation so I bought it and have been hooked ever since. A little goes a long way. I use a Beauty Blender and tap it into my skin. It hides all imperfections, pores, scars, pimples, ect. I layer it if I want a bit more coverage. You can use a brush or your fingers to apply it as well. It works very well with my combination/breakout prone skin.
Rebecca  L.
Raleigh, NC
I wasn't sure what to think of this product when I first got it. It seems like a full coverage foundation but it only comes in one shade. It is too dark for my skin to wear alone so i applied my foundation over it and my face looked flawless. It almost acts as a primer and concealer in one. You can definitely wear alone if its matches your skin. I like the way my skin looks with it on and I'll continue to use it up. Not sure if I'll purchase again because it's just one more step when doing my makeup.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I really love this product. My cheeks are permanently flushed and I have redness on the sides of my nose as well. I've tried everything to cover it up, including foundations, color correction creams, and primers meant to help redness but nothing did the job for me. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness is what works! The color is a bit dark, but it looks just fine under foundation.
Brittany L.
I love this product it's in my everyday routine! I've seen a lot of comment on how it's to light or dark. I use Bareminerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer and mix them together. Depends on my skin color at the time. It's great in the summer when ur skin tone fluctuates. Instead of buying 100 different colors use what u already have to match your skin!
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?