BY IT COSMETICS #90 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Kristen S.
This stuff works wonders! I went into my ulta the other day for a new foundation and the worker was asking me if I'm sunburn or am I always red in the cheeks I said I'm always red in the cheeks. So she goes grabs this products swatches it on my jaw line up twords my eye areas then proceeded to lay foundation on top. I can't believe the difference it actually made. It hid my redness so well I will definitely recommend this to anyone who has my problem and this will be my holy grail redness reducer forever
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This may be my new holy grail product. I have a really hard time covering redness on my nose (after a few hours it shines through foundation and I still can't find a concealer that will cover it for an extended period of time). First of all, a little bit goes a long way....and it COVERS. On its own its a tad too dark for me (but it does blend out nicely) but I put a tiny bit of foundation or concealer on top and its magic. My makeup holds all day and NO REDNESS. This is a new everyday step in my makeup routine!
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Absolutely love this product! When I don't want to wear a lot of makeup I can just apply some Bye Bye redness and I'm good to go. The left photo is before and the right photo is after. A little amount goes a long ways so that makes up for the price of it. At Ulta it is $32 + taxes which comes out around about $34 and change.
jessica c.
Cape Coral, FL
When I saw the color of this, I was like uhh...this is NOT gonna work. It looks like a medium beige with neutral undertones. I'm kinda pale right now, but this stuff worked so well. I don't know of any product like this on the market to compare it to, but it works beautifully. I just need a light cc cream when I use this as it evens my skin tone, and fills in my pores. A little really does go a long way. I will buy this over and over and over, well worth the price!
Megan K.
Boston, MA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
My mom gave me a bit of her bye bye redness concealer, and I loved it! The formula is great for my sensitive skin and did just as it says - the redness was gone!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I have rocesia and I love bye bye redness. I am amazed at how it matches my skin tone and covers the redness in the most beautiful and natural way. A little bit goes a long way so that small tub will last a long time. I apply with a brush on a day with a lot of redness and a damp beauty blender when I do not want as full of a coverage. Amazing product that I am so thankful for.
Courtney S.
Luverne, MN
The bye bye redness cream is amazing for covering my redness. My cheeks are annoyingly red and even two layers of foundation doesn't cover that, this stuff works great. The other great thing this is for is filling in larger pores. I don't use proper too often so this helps create a smoother canvas, just be sure to cleanse and exfoliate at the end of the day. I do wish they had a few different shades, I have a pink undertone and this is a little more yellow than I would like it but I can make it work.
Sarah H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This works perfectly to cover my red, sensitive cheeks. A few tiny dabs and I'm good to go for the day. It blends well with my light/medium beige skin and works under or over other products when I want to wear more makeup. Don't hesitate - go get some!
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This stuff is absolutely fantastic to wear under your foundation if you suffer from redness, like rosacea, and don't want major full coverage foundation. My only issue is that it comes in one single shade, which is far too dark for me. I have to be careful of not applying it on too heavy or close to my jawline, and I have to blend it really well, or else I'll look too dark for my complexion. I wish they came in different shades if it's going to come in a foundation shade at all.
Erica W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am so in love with this product. I have always used bare minerals make up but recently I have not been feeling like it was looking good on my skin. I have had very dry red burning cheeks and this product has done wonder. I wear a little around the house to provide protection or some under my CC cream. You don't need a lot! It covers so well and it helps with the burning.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?