BY IT COSMETICS

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Kori D.
Vinton, VA
I absolutely love this product. I have always had a red face. My cheeks permanently flushed. I would always get asked why I was so burnt or why do I always wear so much blush. I went to my local Ulta and had one of the ladies help me find something that would help cover up my redness. We tried green primer, wasn't enough. We tried Bare Minerals yellow and it was barely enough to cover. Finally they decided to try IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. My redness was basically gone. My one complaint is that it is a dark shader shade then I can wear. I am fair skinned so during the winter it shows up orangy, but I can use a translucent powder to help tone down the color. It may be pricey for such a small container but a little product goes a long way.
Sarah M.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
A little jar of magic! This works wonders to help color correct redness. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. How little you actually need helps with the over all cost of the product, it's a pricey for the amount of product you get so use only what you need. In the photo, I had an allergic reaction to a skin care product that left red blotches all over my face, but IT Bye Bye Redness made it disappear!
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I like this stuff a lot. The price not so much but a little really goes a long way! It only comes in one shade but magically blends in with everyone's skin tone that I have used it on. I use the it's cosmetics cc foundation medium then add just a little of the bye bye redness to my acne scars that are red and it helps a lot. A few of the girls in my class started using it with their foundations and love it too! Kinda pricy for such a tiny jar but it don't take much at all so it will last me a long time. Well worth it!
Katie R.
Sunbury, PA
I purchased this product through Ulta at around 50% off at a sale they were having. I have always been plagued with rosy cheeks as far as people used to stop my mother and tell her that she should not hit her children, she never hit any of us by the way. I have been told that it is not rosacea and have tried many things to calm the redness. Throughout time I have come to accept my cheek redness but at times would still like to appear flawless and this product helps. As mentioned before a little goes a long way, though this product could be used as a foundation my best advice would be to correct prior to foundation. Also as mentioned this product only comes in one color and I feel it would only work for a select few as a true foundation option. Laying the 2 does not make me appear cakey but gives me that even completion I sometimes strive for. I would repurchase this item at full price.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This stuff works MIRACLES. So many people struggle with redness on the face and this product makes it go away with out layering on more foundation in those areas.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is amazing. Jamie Kearn developed this to combat her rosacea, and I've never seen anything work so well. I'm a makeup artist for film and television and have had many clients in my chair who suffer from rosacea or even just a sunburn and this cancels out every bit of redness without being cakey or obvious. I start by prepping the skin with an oil like Clarins Lotus oil or similar, the. Buff a TINY bit of this in with a dry brush. You can stop there or ad foundation for a flawless finish.
Elizabeth C.
Holyoke , MA
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
This is amazing. It takes my redness and automatically makes it disappear! I use this under foundation or tinted moisturizer and look great sits well on the face
Kristen S.
This stuff works wonders! I went into my ulta the other day for a new foundation and the worker was asking me if I'm sunburn or am I always red in the cheeks I said I'm always red in the cheeks. So she goes grabs this products swatches it on my jaw line up twords my eye areas then proceeded to lay foundation on top. I can't believe the difference it actually made. It hid my redness so well I will definitely recommend this to anyone who has my problem and this will be my holy grail redness reducer forever
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Absolutely love this product! When I don't want to wear a lot of makeup I can just apply some Bye Bye redness and I'm good to go. The left photo is before and the right photo is after. A little amount goes a long ways so that makes up for the price of it. At Ulta it is $32 + taxes which comes out around about $34 and change.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This may be my new holy grail product. I have a really hard time covering redness on my nose (after a few hours it shines through foundation and I still can't find a concealer that will cover it for an extended period of time). First of all, a little bit goes a long way....and it COVERS. On its own its a tad too dark for me (but it does blend out nicely) but I put a tiny bit of foundation or concealer on top and its magic. My makeup holds all day and NO REDNESS. This is a new everyday step in my makeup routine!
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?

back