BY IT COSMETICS #94 in Facial Moisturizers

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
anne m.
new hartford , NY
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Are use this product for any kind of redness on my face. It seems the last 6 to 8 hours. It has a nice matte finish and doesn't cake up. Very easy to apply and blend out. I have bought this numerous times.
annalesa f.
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I used this product when I was broken out and was extremely red in many places and I must say it truly blends amazing with foundation. I have oily skin and it stays on great. I would buy it again for sure!
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Great at covering redness from irritation and blemishes. I wish it was a little more moisturizing but it gives great full coverage with no need for foundation on top. I would buy again, found it at Ulta!
Molly C.
Franklin
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream

this worked on my active break outs and my scaring so well i didn't even need a concealer just a dab of this magiv stuff and your set
Lindsey W.
Aiken, SC
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have used so many concealers, and this is by far my favorite! It covers well, is long lasting, and a little but goes a long way! I am able to use it under my powder or alone. I will definitely be purchasing again!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I have very sensitive skin and rosacea on my cheeks. This covers EVERYTHING - from redness to blemishes to acne scars and under eye circles - this stuff is on it (and a little goes a long, LONG way)! I will say that if you have DRY SKIN to use a BEAUTY BLENDER - not a brush - it will blend much better. Also, it only comes in 1 shade, which is like a beige tone, so if you're fair skinned you will need a second foundation to blend it. It just so happens it matches my skin tone perfectly so I can use it as my foundation as well. Definitely has a yellow tint to it, so if you're more pink toned this may look odd on you. But if you can get it to work with your skin tone its COMPLETELY WORTH IT
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
I love using this stuff on areas of my skin that have breakouts or are recently recovering from a breakout. The formula is very think and full coverage so it does a great job of covering blemishes.
vanessa g.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
well first i havent tried this product but ive heard great things about it. so i definitely need to try this product out because I do have red skin issues on my face that I would like to deal with.
Jacqueline J.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
Bye bye redness is perfect for male makeup ! I always go out on my celebrity male clients ! Just a little bit is needed and the price is good . I love this product for male or female clients but mainly for male yes but it !!!
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
This cream is so amazing and always does the job! I would suggest not taking the liner out when you first open it. It is a thicker cream so some people may not like that. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to do so.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I just ordered this and can't wait to get it! How are y'all using it with your routine? Do y'all put makeup over it?
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?