BY IT COSMETICS

• First-ever skincare cream that covers redness
  • Full-coverage formula, clinically shown not to crease or crack
  • Can be worn alone or under makeup
  • Universal shade, perfect for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging, skin-loving colloidal oatmeal, peptides, aloe and collagen!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ISODODECANE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, MAGNOLIA ACUMINATA BARK EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM PARTHENIUM (FEVERFEW) EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LITHOSPERMUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, AGARICUS BISPORUS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• How exactly is his used? As a primer or moisturizer? I've...3 Answers
  • I love the concept but it seemed very tacky in the store....2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over the cc cream?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Redness™ Correcting Cream
  • "i love how this blends well for almost every skin tone. this was a life saver when i developed acne a few years back. it would cancel out the redness so once i put on foundation, you only saw the acne bumps instead of the redness. " in 58 reviews
  • "love it. i got it as a gift from ulta beauty and i have really sensitive skin particularly around my cheeks area. yes, it does help ti hide pores. it is easy to blend. matte finish and i really like this part. yes i would buy it again" in 38 reviews
Meagan A.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This is the miracle elixir. I have mild to heavy Rosecea and always have redness and bumps on my face not caused from break outs. I also have dry skin that flakes pretty easily with little to no oil.  When talking to a rep at Ulta, I was told to try this. And THANK GOODNESS. I will never NOT have this in my bag. Every little bit of redness magically goes away with just the smallest bit of It. Put a good primer on first and this will especially last a long time as it spreads like butter. Honestly, I would even pay more for this just to have it. It's wonderful. It also hydrates my skin leaving my skin smoother and less irritated looking.
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I have wanted this Creme for some time because I do battle Rosacea. Ulta was running a 50% off sale on it, so I figured it was time to pick it up. I decided to test it out on my friend that has terrible redness (it is not diagnosed, but it does look like Rosacea). I only put it on half of her face. The results were amazing. Despite that this product only comes in one shade, it perfectly matched her skin. It was lightweight and felt like a Creme. I used my fingers to gently pat it in. It was easy to apply and I barely used any. Her skin glowed and looked even on the half with the Bye Bye Redness. You can definitely wear it as a foundation. It offers so much coverage that a concealer is not needed. This product is a must have!
Alley G.
Atlanta, GA
I have naturally red blotchy skin. I had saw reviews about It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness, and I went to Ulta to get it, once I saw the color I was hesitant about it because it is a darker beige than my skin tone. It covers really well, no foundation needed at all! It blends really well with my skin and I usually have to get an ivory but this beige seemed to do the trick! I give it a 10/10. Will definitely keep buying this product.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
A few years back I weighed a significant amount more than I do now (think like 70 lbs more) and has issues with redness. At the time I thought this was rosacea when it reality it was just all the junk I ate caused me to have a bad complexion. So I went to the store and asked the nice cosmetics lady to help me. She recommended this product. I paid the money and took it home and used it for a while. I felt like I was wearing cake icing on my face. This product is supposed to help match your skin tone and it never did that for me. Is too thick and hurts to wear. I believe if you used this for heavy redness it would work well but there are much better options that are lighter on your skin and have way better coverage.
Kori D.
Vinton, VA
I absolutely love this product. I have always had a red face. My cheeks permanently flushed. I would always get asked why I was so burnt or why do I always wear so much blush. I went to my local Ulta and had one of the ladies help me find something that would help cover up my redness. We tried green primer, wasn't enough. We tried Bare Minerals yellow and it was barely enough to cover. Finally they decided to try IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. My redness was basically gone. My one complaint is that it is a dark shader shade then I can wear. I am fair skinned so during the winter it shows up orangy, but I can use a translucent powder to help tone down the color. It may be pricey for such a small container but a little product goes a long way.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
I like this stuff a lot. The price not so much but a little really goes a long way! It only comes in one shade but magically blends in with everyone's skin tone that I have used it on. I use the it's cosmetics cc foundation medium then add just a little of the bye bye redness to my acne scars that are red and it helps a lot. A few of the girls in my class started using it with their foundations and love it too! Kinda pricy for such a tiny jar but it don't take much at all so it will last me a long time. Well worth it!
Sarah M.
Sherwood, AR
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
A little jar of magic! This works wonders to help color correct redness. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. How little you actually need helps with the over all cost of the product, it's a pricey for the amount of product you get so use only what you need. In the photo, I had an allergic reaction to a skin care product that left red blotches all over my face, but IT Bye Bye Redness made it disappear!
Katie R.
Sunbury, PA
I purchased this product through Ulta at around 50% off at a sale they were having. I have always been plagued with rosy cheeks as far as people used to stop my mother and tell her that she should not hit her children, she never hit any of us by the way. I have been told that it is not rosacea and have tried many things to calm the redness. Throughout time I have come to accept my cheek redness but at times would still like to appear flawless and this product helps. As mentioned before a little goes a long way, though this product could be used as a foundation my best advice would be to correct prior to foundation. Also as mentioned this product only comes in one color and I feel it would only work for a select few as a true foundation option. Laying the 2 does not make me appear cakey but gives me that even completion I sometimes strive for. I would repurchase this item at full price.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
Review for: Transforming Neutral Beige more...
This stuff works MIRACLES. So many people struggle with redness on the face and this product makes it go away with out layering on more foundation in those areas.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is amazing. Jamie Kearn developed this to combat her rosacea, and I've never seen anything work so well. I'm a makeup artist for film and television and have had many clients in my chair who suffer from rosacea or even just a sunburn and this cancels out every bit of redness without being cakey or obvious. I start by prepping the skin with an oil like Clarins Lotus oil or similar, the. Buff a TINY bit of this in with a dry brush. You can stop there or ad foundation for a flawless finish.
Christina P.
What do you use to apply?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does anyone know if this helps cover pores?
Kim H.
I am looking for something that will cover up my redness throughout the day. I've read really good things about this product. What do you guys think? Is it worth the $35-40?
Kaitlyn E.
North Branch, MN
Does it work great with pail skin, and does it cause any reaction two red the skin.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
What brush do you use to apply this? I have several IT for Ulta brushes and I love them all, just wondering if there is one that would work better?