Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
1 year, 8 months ago
My mom started off with the $40 kit that you see the mini infomercial for. that got her trying more of their products when I had been telling her to for a couple years now. it gives you a variety of products to try at a great value. but I've honestly not tried anything yet that I haven't loved. bye bye under eye is my go to concealer. their foundation makes skin look flawless, their mascara has an amazing brush that reaches every tiny lash. and did give me both some length and volume. I think my only complaint was that later in my day i would find a few little mascara crumbs that had fallen on my face. so the formula feels a little dry to me, but that small factor isn't a deterrent. I think a value kit will let you get a feel for the line and know what's worth investing your money in. nice way to try a handful of products at a much better value. $40 for foundation, blush, highlight, concealer, and mascara is a great deal. I might be missing something, but worth seeking out, for sure.
Kathlynn H.
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
It is very pigmented and as long as you aren't very fair it should work week