BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream see more...

Jackie S.
New Kensingtn, PA
The product claims to cover redness and it delivers for me. I have rosacea and am very sensitive about it, so I am always on the search to find something that will cover the red. Some days I use this under my foundation, others I use it alone. It works for me and helps my confidence knowing my face isn't bright red all day.
Amber M.
Findlay
Highly recommend for my girls with redness issues. I use this when I’m needing some coverage but not wanting to use my foundation. I apply a small layer on my face and a small touch of my loose powder and it’s like a flawless complexion. Love the product and will repurchase every time.
sss p.
Love it. Covers my redness up. Doesn’t take much to cover the area. The price is up there but it works and lasts for a month or so depending on how often you wear makeup
Jesica G.
This was my first ever It Cosmetics purchased. I have rosacea and I am so insecure about how red my face gets. I did a lot of online research and ended up finding this product. Even though this is a tinted product, it doesn’t matter what your skin tone is. Applies nicely and seems to cover some of the redness. I tried applying a second layer on one spot on my face and it just made it look cakey. Product goes a long way. I am still on my first cream.

JCPenney