IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores™ Silk HD Anti-Aging Airbrush Bronzer uploaded by B w.

BY IT COSMETICS

Bye Bye Pores Bronzers is an award winning anti-aging, airbrushed micro-bronzer that delivers a face-perfecting vitality glow and airbrush effect. It absorbs oil and shine, and blurs away the look of pores, without settling into lines and wrinkles. It also sets makeup and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles and pores instantly.

sulay R.
Slatington, PA
This product is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. The formual is perfect for people with big pores and/or texturized skin. I use this product along with the bye bye pore foundation and concealer. I also use the conture, blush and highlight palette by its cosmectics.
Audra B.
Salinas
I wanted to love this more, but for some reason I just don’t find myself reaching for it as often as I tech for my other bronzer. It does add a nice beach bronze overall, but I don’t love how it goes over my cc cream and some of My other foundations. I probably won’t buy again.
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
I have been using IT cosmetics for about 3 years now.  Every new product they release is an instant hit in my makeup drawer.  This bronzer is no different.  It is not too heavy and easy to apply.  I never look orange and still achieve a great glow.  I love everything about this product and highly recommend it for those looking to get a little more color.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this bronzer! It's one of my favorites! It is true to color and as long as I have primer on it stays all day! Just enough sparkle and shine with out being to much. I would tell all my friends about it!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
I suffer from large pores andOmG this is amazing! I swear by this and their pore filler and they are just haves every day! I wish it could be a little cheaper but they are great! I buy this atleast every 4-6 months highly recommend
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
This formula is great for helping hide large pores. It doesn't feel heavy o. Your skin at all I just wish it blended better with other brands of foundation. It is sheer yet buildable and overall a good bronzer
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
This bronzer is amazing. I love the fact that it's lightweight airy bronzer. It so easy to apply to give myself a natural bronzed look with out overdoing it. It also doesn't bring forward my texture skin which I absolute love. But it you won't regret it.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
This bronzer was really cool. Even for me who as a brown woman, I love to elevate a bronzer for my face to give it a little bit more glow. This wasn't easy to blend bronzer, and it works so well with my skin
Luz H.
This It cosmetics bye bye pores bronzer is so good!! the color is really good for my skin tone, you can blend it so perfect with the rest of the products and look so natural
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
This bronzer is amazing! It doesn't make me break out like other products I've tried in the past. I wear it over foundation or alone and it gives me a very natural look.
Rhiannon M.
Tywyn, Tywyn
Anyone know where to get this easily in the UK?
Alyssa P.
Good for dry acne prone skin?