Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
1 year, 10 months ago
It Cosmetics is a fantastic brand. I use several of their products and have loved everything I've tried. Yes, they're a bit pricy, but definitely worth the cost!
Maria B.
Maria B.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes all their products are very good and last all day they give U a flawless look