Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).

Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
Is a good product!
Emily D.
Emily D.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have this in the pressed version and love it! It doesn't make your skin look cakey but still blurs pores and fine lines. I know the loose version is a little cheaper so maybe try that first! I also love the bye bye under eye concealer!!