BeautyFaceFace MakeupIT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin-blurring Finishing Powder - Medium - 24 Oz

Cover FX Blurring Primer Very interested in this product ! Has anyone tried? Worth the hype ?
Very interested in this product ! Has anyone tried? Worth the hype ?
Start your review of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin-blurring Finishing Powder - Medium - .24 Oz!
Jordan P.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing product! Blends easily and blurs out the imperfections. Goes on matte and hides your pores.
Elly G.
It cosmetics foundation powder is my go to foundation method for my workdays. If you need a product that allows you to apply your make up for the day as quickly as possible, I recommend you use this product.
Nicole K.
Smithfield, PA
I love it cosmetics. I think it works great and it does seem to keep my makeup in place all day
Rosanna W.
DAVENPORT, FL
Love this product. It makes my skin look flawless. It lasts all day and doesn’t look cakey also.
Ashley C.
Grand Rapids
I bought this powder along with a concealer and foundation and really like the products! I got the shade Light Medium and was somewhat frustrated because weirdly the powder has a grey undertone? And once I blend it out I feel like it oxidizes and turns orange on my face. I really like the finish but the color is off. Might be my issue though and not the product! Overall, I would recommend this product line to anyone that's looking for a buildable, dewy foundation look. Bye Bye Pores Translucent Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Mini CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ Tan
Alyssa M.
Manahawkin, NJ
ABSOLUTE fav... I live for IT cosmetics... it is so light and feels so natural w I guess a matte finish... I hate shine so it’s perfect - i love the coverage this gives and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a new finishing powder.
Shelby S.
Kansas City, MO
Looooove! And it’s cheap! Great for hot days when you need some oil absorbed and not look blotchy
Michelle B.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite every day powder. Does what a powder should do! Sets my make up and is great for needed touch ups through out the day.
Carol E.
Calhoun , GA
I love "IT" products. They are my all time favs. I have found one of their products that I don't absolutely love!
!!My very favorite product is their foundation (medium). I'm also very impress with their eyeshadow palettes. It's really hard to find a pallet that is mostly matter but they are my favorites,.
lyndsey S.
I love all the IT cosmetics but this definitely help with pores and has good coverage
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tania A.