IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder uploaded by Kelly D.IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley M.

BY IT COSMETICS

Tinted skin blurring finishing powder. With hydro-collagen, silk and vitamins A, C, & E.

Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder For anybody thats used IT cosmetics. They know that almost everything in there line is impeccable products. I have not found one product that I have not been super impressed by. Most definitely recommend it to anybody that hasn’t tried.And I will definitely always re-purchase.
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
I absolutely love anything IT cosmetics. The first time I ever used it was when I went to Ulta and was looking for a good foundation for aging skin that was not going to clog my pores and the beauty advisor advised me to try IT so I did and I absolutely love it and have tried all types of foundations from IT and one night I saw it on QVC and it included a brush and this I love this product I have now officially bought All skin care products from IT and am extremely satisfied and I have now gotten 6 other co workers obsessed with it all like me. Prices are great product is amazing!!! I recommend any age woman to try this product for sure
Nikki T.
Killeen , TX
This is my holy grail when it comes to powders. I have HUGE pores and this hides them very very well. It created a blurring affect. I have combination skin and it worked really well for me, not too try and not too revealing. It was very easy to apply, I used a big fluffy brush from morphe.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
I was highly disappointed with this product. This is made by my favorite bands so my expectations were high. Maybe my disappointed is cuz I got a sample size so I how it dispersed, it got all over place. Maybe if I spend a little more money & get the next size up, I'll have a different opinion.
Ashley G.
Mount Orab, OH
I hated it. The lightest is crazy dark for my skin and I literally mix the foundations in shade light and shade medium together to use for my face and the powder in light is still too dark!! Crazy the shade range is absolutely horrible. And if you have dark deep skin forget about it! Oh and he translucent powder leaves a white cast. Also clung to all my dry spots. My mom on the other hand liked it. She has medium skin and oily and it worked a guess for her. So there’s that
Teri S.
North America
OMG! The Bye pores by It Cosmetics is one of my favorite setting powders finishing powders it makes your skin look flawless. Using this finishing powder you have minimum touch up throughout the day. And a lot of my looks a lot of people tell me how pretty my skin looks and I think it's really all about the finishing powder and IT Cosmetics bye bye pores is great I recommend this to anybody and everybody to try this at least once and believe me you will keep using this.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
I’m on the fence about this product. I ♥️ just about all IT Cosmetic products but this one I didn’t feel did as it describes. It added color to my completion but I didn’t notice a difference in covering up my pores.
Chelsea R.
Bowling Green
I love the IT Cosmetics products! They make my face look flawless and are definitely one of my favorite make up brands! It kept my make up in place all day so it looked as good as when I applied it. I would definitely buy it again!
Pamela F.
Countryside, IL
I use this nearly everyday. If I don't I'm not wearing makeup. It really helps reduce my pores and hold everything in place, especially in the summertime when my skin desperately needs it!
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This powder definitely does the finishing touch. Hides all my pores. It's perfect for me due to my face being lighter than my neck area. Once I apply the tended powder everything matches.

Amazon