IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley M.

BY IT COSMETICS

Tinted skin blurring finishing powder. With hydro-collagen, silk and vitamins A, C, & E.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara , CA
I absolutely love anything IT cosmetics. The first time I ever used it was when I went to Ulta and was looking for a good foundation for aging skin that was not going to clog my pores and the beauty advisor advised me to try IT so I did and I absolutely love it and have tried all types of foundations from IT and one night I saw it on QVC and it included a brush and this I love this product I have now officially bought All skin care products from IT and am extremely satisfied and I have now gotten 6 other co workers obsessed with it all like me. Prices are great product is amazing!!! I recommend any age woman to try this product for sure
Kristy F.
Freeport , IL
I love this finishing powder. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and soft. And it sets my makeup great and helps achieve that flawless look. You have to make sure that you prime well and use the right foundation as well or the powder will settle into lines and pores.
Macey C.
This powder is so good! I love that after you apply it, your pores literally disappear. It’s great for oily skin and keeps me pretty matte. It keeps my makeup in place all day and I either set with a brush or beauty blender.
Kaleigh✨
I don’t use finishing powder frequently, but when I do, this is the perfect combo between dry and oily skin, it won’t dry out your face but it also doesn’t feel like extra oil is being added to your face which is always rare to find when it comes to makeup.
Mikayla K.
Works very well at what it says it does: blurring pores. When I first tried this out on my hand in the store, it made my skin look very soft and seamless. It has a matte finish and looks really nice on top of foundation, and blend well with other face powders.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This powder definitely does the finishing touch. Hides all my pores. It's perfect for me due to my face being lighter than my neck area. Once I apply the tended powder everything matches.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I like that it does hide ur pores. Its a wonerful product for(my opinion), women up to their 30's. After that the powder starts settling into ur lines. Other than that, I like this product
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
I love using this tinted finishing powder. It’s great because the tint reduces the effect of my skin looking dry with powder. And it’s super easy to apply. So so worth it!
Misti B.
Hampstead, NC
This gives a perfect finish. It doesn’t cake or look heavy on top of foundation. It’s the perfect amount of “finishing”. My skin is combination oily and I don’t have any issues. I never have to touch up during the day. I do use a setting spray after this.
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
It’s just an OKAY powder. I am not a fan of the color choices, or lack there of rather, withIF cosmetics. They also tend to a bit on the orange tone and can make your face look like an Oompa Loompa real quick