IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder

Tinted skin blurring finishing powder. With hydro-collagen, silk and vitamins A, C, & E.

I was going to go buy the light today from someone but I have pretty light skin I tan but don’t tan my face so I’m wondering if it’ll maybe even it out and make my face look tan too? But what if I stop tanning do you think it’ll blend and look ok with fair/light skin? I heard it’s really good for oily skin and mine is so oily I’m just wondering if it’ll be worth the 12$ I’ll be getting it for, or if I’ll even be able to use it.IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Caldwell, KS
If you're like me, where your pores have become noticeably more visible as time has passed, it's products like  that have the solution for you in a compact way.  The tinted color blends with your natural skin tone, it's very lightweight, and it glides on to make your face look as smooth as a porcelain faced doll.  Those pores readily fade out of focus, and your beautiful smooth skin takes center stage!
Westfield, NJ
This product is real life photoshop! It covers everything and leaves the skin looking even and pore-free! Make sure you get the right color as mine was too dark at first, but I love this product and would definitely recommend it to others! IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder
Dothan, AL
I love IT cosmetics because any of their products always makes my skin look amazing and feel great. I use my tinted powder when I’m more tan to avoid an ashy look from translucent powders. My makeup looks complete and also helps me blend in any powder contouring.
Hornsby, TN
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder uploaded by Tamara A.
The only thing I have found wrong with this is I wish it was a lighter color. I got the light which is the same shade as the rest of the makeup but it is darker. If I use all over my face it makes highlighting more difficult. However it makes my skin look flawless without making it look cakey and it lasts all day and feels lightweight and great.
Jackson, MO
I really like this product! I use this in medium during the warmer months. Easy to apply with a face brush, as I don’t use the puff that comes with it. I think with a brush you get better lighter coverage for flawless looking skin! IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder
Madison Hts, MI
This powder is very buildable in coverage. On light days, I can build this over concealer and cover all of my blemishes and acne marks. When used just to set, a light coat doesn’t dull your makeup.
Tampa, FL
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Tinted Skin Blurring Finishing Powder uploaded by Sondra G.
Not a fan of this. My aunt didn't like it, said it was too dark for her. She gave it to me. And it's in the shade Light, I thought would be ok. I'm fair to light skin. NO. It's so dark on my face. I don't even know if the lighter shade, Fair, would work for me. (Check out the picture) It doesn't really do much for the pores for me. If I bought this I would be disappointed. With all that being said, I cant bring myself to throw it out cause it could work in a pinch.
Doerun
This finishing powder has to be one of my favorites. It good for dry and combo skin. I have both. It keeps your makeup in place and it’s very easy to apply. I believe it does have some spf in it somehow. But i would definitely recommend this to somebody with combo skin. This power smells great and has a nice thin texture.
Lake Stevens
I love using the tinted skin blurring Finishing Powder when I’m in a rush out the door and I don’t have time to do my foundation and set it, this is my go to, it’s quick and I just buff it in my skin and it looks great on the skin! Really hides the pores and gives me an even coverage
Hitchins, KY
Got this in a sample size in one of my other orders. I wasnt inpressed. It was ok but when you have blurring in your product name you kinda expect more than just a normal setting powder. Used a couple of times and then passed it along.