IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer(TM) Oil-Free Poreless Skin-Perfecting Serum Primer 1 oz

BY IT COSMETICS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, oil-free primer that blurs away pores and is provides a smooth, matte finish for flawless makeup application. Solutions for: - Enlarged pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Developed with plastic surgeons, this revolutionary, pore-erasing, antiaging skin perfector blurs the look of pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture while hydrating and supporting skin health. Infused with powerful skin-loving ingredients including Moroccan lava clay, purifying charcoal, papaya fruit extract and hydrolyzed collagen plus exclusive Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ the velvety, lightweight formula glides on effortlessly to neutralize, correct, minimize shine, and create a smooth barrier for airbrushed makeup application. Non-clogging, oil-free, and translucent, it's also perfect for all skin types and tones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists and is clinically tested. It is also talc-free and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer panel study: - 95% reported reduced shine - 90% reported it created a smooth, matte finish - 90% reported it helped foundation last longer - 79% reported pores appeared minimized see more...

• How does this primer compare to the benefit pore-fessional? What ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using this?2 Answers
  • This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, thanks!!3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
I got this primer as a sample and I was so sad when it ran out! I have fairly large pores and I just put this primer onto my t-zone and I love how it literally covers and hides my pores. They disappear! I’m not a huge fan of pore covering primers because I don’t like the feel of silicon in my face and others tend to pull at my skin when I rub it in because it’s almost like a putty. But this is super creamy and melts into the skin! My foundation looks awesome on top of it and it doesn’t separate. I think I might get the full size!
Arlettey R.
El Monte, CA
I’ve been searching for a new primer and tried this one out and now it’s my new favorite primer! The product covers the small pores I have, makes my skin smooth and lasts all day. A little does go a long way. Love this product!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite primer it really fills in your pores so when you apply the CC cream you don't see those little dots in your pores and it helps with oil and it leaves your skin feeling nice and fresh and ready for makeup application
Jillian W.
Amazing product! It certainly is oil-free and my makeup application on top is never cakey. Looks flawless and i love the texture. Pricey but i think it is worth it! I highly recommend for people with large pores or acne issues.
Jena R.
It works great to blurr pores, but I feel like it can make my foundation look cakey. I have only had it for a few weeks so my opinion could change, but almost every time I have worn it my makeup got Cakey very quickly!
Michele P.
Chico, CA
Again, the product I want to review is NOT available in the selection on the app :-/ This review is for the CC cream which I absolutely LOVE. It’s the perfect amount of coverage without being heavy or cakey. Hides blemishes and brown spots and it’s good for you skin too! #itcosmetics #cccream #inlove
Daysire M.
I personally have a very oily “T” zone and this is perfect for that. Not to mention a have visible pores on my nose and cheeks. With this primer I noticed it does blur out and helps smoothen my skin
Abbey R.
I love this product. I use it every single day. I have repurchased a handful of times now. It makes my skin so soft and blurs out pores. It is pricey but makes my makeup stick! I would recommend this product.
Keegan D.
I absolutely love this product. It works great with minimizing pores and looking flawless. The price is a bit high but it’s well worth it. I recommend this product for everyone to try because you will love the results.
Nancy H.
simpsonville
I’ve been trying this product for a couple of weeks now & it’s awesome. I have very oily skin & it works pretty good on my skin. My skin looks very smooth & flawless when I use this primer.
Anika B.
Where can I find this in store?
Samantha B.
Helenwood, TN
Does this product really truly work? I have big pores and I am trying to find something that actually works. I've tried several different primers, but they don't really minimize the appearance of my pores. I'd rather be able to find a more affordable option, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
Melany R.
This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, thanks!!
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using this?
maria e.
this primer work with acne skin?