IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer(TM) Oil-Free Poreless Skin-Perfecting Serum Primer 1 oz

BY IT COSMETICS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A weightless, oil-free primer that blurs away pores and is provides a smooth, matte finish for flawless makeup application. Solutions for: - Enlarged pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Developed with plastic surgeons, this revolutionary, pore-erasing, antiaging skin perfector blurs the look of pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture while hydrating and supporting skin health. Infused with powerful skin-loving ingredients including Moroccan lava clay, purifying charcoal, papaya fruit extract and hydrolyzed collagen plus exclusive Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ the velvety, lightweight formula glides on effortlessly to neutralize, correct, minimize shine, and create a smooth barrier for airbrushed makeup application. Non-clogging, oil-free, and translucent, it's also perfect for all skin types and tones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists and is clinically tested. It is also talc-free and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer panel study: - 95% reported reduced shine - 90% reported it created a smooth, matte finish - 90% reported it helped foundation last longer - 79% reported pores appeared minimized see more...

• How does this primer compare to the benefit pore-fessional? What ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using this?2 Answers
  • This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, thanks!!3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this product for quite a long time now, (almost four months) and I find that this product is great for helping smooth out face texture as well filling in pores. But if you're looking for something to make you look completely pore less, then this isn't it. However, I think it's still an amazing primer because of how it isn't super silicone based like so many other pore filling primers, so if you want something to help with pores and texture but other silicone primers tend to break you out, then this is perfect! Also, I wouldn't recommend this if you have very dry skin because now that my skin is drier I noticed that it tends to emphasize dry areas of my face. For that reason it's my go to primer only when it's a bit warmer outside because this does a great job controlling oil.
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
First of all, I have to be honest and say that my pores aren't very big; that being said, I LOVE this product! It goes on so smoothly and you can use it under any foundation. Let's face it, there are days when we look in the mirror and feel like our pores are HUGE even though we know they haven't changed from the day day before. You get excellent coverage and it stays the entire day! You must try it!
Isabella S.
Winnetka, CA
I've been using this primer for about 1 month and a half and I have to say I really like it. It helps my makeup go on really smooth, it doesn't make my already oily skin more oily. My oils do go through after a long day but nothing too bad. It doesn't seem to control my oil but it does help my foundation with a flawless finish.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I've been using this product pretty regularly for the past few weeks and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. It's an awesome pore filler. Leaves my skin looking flawless. I really like that it has a pump. And a little bit goes a long way
Katie P.
Dover, OH
This whole brand is amazing. I currently use this and the foundation and its incredible. Completely worth the money. I also have the poreless after foundation powder. Loveeee
Fatima G.
Bye bye pores primer es uno de mis favoritos. No solo porque deja la piel súper suave si no porque es libre de aceite. De verdad este producto es buenisimo.
Bekah F.
This does the job it says it will! NO PORES. This smooths your skin and fills in any pores you may have and makes you make up matte and gorgeous!!
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
I am in love with this!! It’s amazing for a quick face and go! On my skin tone I don’t have to use foundation to wear this, I’m very pale, but it also works great with a powder! I am oily in my t-zone and found this to have a matte quality. It held all day at the beach in Florida humidity! The photo is my face with only this product (lip excluded) you can see I’m pink from the sun. It’s a sheer/light coverage almost like a BB cream. It didn’t crease or separate on my face. Ask for a sample at Sephora! This is in my makeup trunk permanently!
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I was actually so impressed with how this primer shrunk my pores to become barely noticeable! It was actually weird to look in the mirror and see such a smooth surface. I deducted two stars though because it unfortunately didn’t control my oily skin or keep my foundation in place whatsoever, so when my oil peeked through my foundation began to slip and slide.
Savannah S.
I love it cosmetics and was excited to try this primer! When I first used it I had bad acne and somewhat larger pores. It definitely minimized the appearance of them but I was afraid it might make my acne worse so I stopped using it until recently while my skin is at its best and I haven't had any problems! Definitely worth trying!
Anika B.
Where can I find this in store?
Samantha B.
Helenwood, TN
Does this product really truly work? I have big pores and I am trying to find something that actually works. I've tried several different primers, but they don't really minimize the appearance of my pores. I'd rather be able to find a more affordable option, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
Melany R.
This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, thanks!!
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using this?
maria e.
this primer work with acne skin?