BY IT COSMETICS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Lightweight, oil-free primer instantly blurs away the look of pores and imperfections
  • Clinically shown to give you a smooth, matte finish for flawless makeup application
  • Smart-match translucent shade neutralizes and corrects all skin types and tones
  • Anti-aging Moroccan lava clay, purifying charcoal, collagen and peptides for a skin-softening effect!

• How does this primer compare to the benefit pore-fessiona...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using ...2 Answers
  • This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, tha...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i personally have a very oily “t” zone and this is perfect for that. not to mention a have visible pores on my nose and cheeks. with this primer i noticed it does blur out and helps smoothen my skin" in 28 reviews
  • "i love it cosmetics and was excited to try this primer! when i first used it i had bad acne and somewhat larger pores. it definitely minimized the appearance of them but i was afraid it might make my acne worse so i stopped using it until recently while my skin is at its best and i haven't had any problems! definitely worth trying!" in 5 reviews
Asara S.
San Francisco, CA
Let me begin by saying that I truly have VERY OILY skin. I have tried and tested many primers, pore refiners, setting powders and mists, but nothing has worked as wonderfully as the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Primer! I use this almost daily after my moisturizer and it fills in my pores like a dream. With this primer on, I can pretty much go the whole day without touching up my make up. The consistency on the product is very smooth and makes your skin baby soft. It blurs out my pores really well and gives me a great canvas for my next step in face makeup. Highly recommend and worth every dollar.
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
It took a while for it to actually pumps out, so don't expect it to pump out any product immediately after opening a new bottle. When it comes out, it initially looks like lotion, which kind of confused me a little at first because I thought it was going to moisturize, but it did act like a primer. It did help the pores disappear a great deal. It does compare to Benefit's POREfessional.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
It’s hard to find a good primer. I’ve bought so many. I love this one because it blurs out imperfections, pores and fine lines. It gives a matte finish and really holds your makeup all day. I very little goes a long way. I like to apply it only to my T zone. I highly recommend this product and will purchase again.
Bailey S.
Maurice
I would recommend this for more oily skin! If you have really dry I’d recommend just putting it in areas not so try! can really tell the difference in your pores when you use this it really blurs them!
Natalie J.
Florence, AL
I have used several primers but I would not trade any that I have for this one. Everyone's skin is different so always keep that in mind. I am a Artist with Maskcara Beauty and have oily skin. It Cosmetics primer helps my makeup go on smoothly and last all day.
Jessica G.
Stamford
I really enjoy using this primer and I find that it does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin, nor does it clog my slightly enlarged pores. It makes my foundation go on very smoothly without an artificial silicone feel to it.
Arlettey R.
El Monte, CA
I’ve been searching for a new primer and tried this one out and now it’s my new favorite primer! The product covers the small pores I have, makes my skin smooth and lasts all day. A little does go a long way. Love this product!
Nancy A.
Bayonne
This was the first primer I ever used up completely and even cut up to dig up....I love it! It gives me the matte finish I desire without crying out my skin. I find it to go great with my IT cosmetics makeup routine and it truly blurs and keeps my makeup in place.
Martina B.
brandon
This primer is by far the best one i have used yet. I use this primer along with the IT cosmetics base and my face feels so light when wearing them! I don’t have to worry about my makeup wearing off after a couple of hours. It gives my face a matte finish that is absolutely beautiful! I buy this all the time!
Emily C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer. It is amazing and it does its job so well. It makes the pores on my cheeks invisible and keeps the area around my nose matte all day. This product is rather pricey but so so worth it.
Anika B.
Where can I find this in store?
Samantha B.
Helenwood, TN
Does this product really truly work? I have big pores and I am trying to find something that actually works. I've tried several different primers, but they don't really minimize the appearance of my pores. I'd rather be able to find a more affordable option, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
Melany R.
This primer is good? I think so, but I want opinions, thanks!!
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone noticed a major dif in their pores from using this?
maria e.
this primer work with acne skin?

back