BY IT COSMETICS #17 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• #1 best-selling, award-winning powder formula
  • The benefits of your #1 best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Pores Powder, in a perfectly portable compact!
  • Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ blurs imperfections for a flawless finish
  • Universal translucent shade for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides!

MICA, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, BHT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE. [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

• What are the pros and cons of the pressed powder vs. the ...2 Answers
  • I need to try this.1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a great dupe for this product?3 Answers
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I received this product #complimentary in exchange for my personal opinion of the product(s) and my honest review.
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed is silky smooth and does blend in really well. It does a nice job with covering the pores with a small amount of product and it really brightens up your skin tone under your makeup as well. For me I have skin concerns rosacea and allergies, and I found that through out my day I would feel like I need to mop up- since it’s not sweat proof I really do have to keep applying my blotting powder through the day.
Final thoughts: does this product work? YES, Would I use the product myself again or recommend this? I personally would not be able to use this product again because it doesn’t do what I need. I will recommended this for my clients friends and family looking for a light weight buildable full coverage concealer in pressed powder.

#IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed #ITGirl #pressed powder #bye bye pores #concealer #coverup #pores be gone #powder
Ola A.
A must for visible pores! I bought this recently during Ulta’s 21 DOB at half price, but considering how well it works, I think it’s worth full price.
This product has two compartments stacked on each other; one holds the powder, the other holds the mirror & sponge.
Although the directions say to use a brush, I used the round flat sponge that came with it to press and roll it onto the areas of my face with large pores (T-zone essentially, and on the cheeks around the nose). It immediately made a huge difference and brought a soft focus to my face. A little bit of this pressed powder is all you need to instantly blur large pores!
I haven’t tried using it as a setting powder all over my face (I really only apply this powder to problem areas), so I can’t say I’ve had an issue with a white cast at all.
Love how effective this product is, with or without other makeup (primer, foundation, etc). Brings a soft focus to the face instead of a flat matte effect. Absolutely recommend for anyone with large pores.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I really like this powder. Many pressed powders look cakey on my dry skin, but this one gets the job done. I have been using a deluxe sized sample for the past couple of months and just purchased the full size for half price ($14.50) from the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale. This powder is lightweight and finely milled. It has a smooth texture. I use it to set my foundation in areas where my pores are most apparent. It does diminish their appearance considerably. However, since this powder has a bit of a white cast I’m not sure how well it would suit deeper skin tones. I would recommend it though.
Naya Q.
I bought this wanting to love it, unfortunately that wasn’t the case. I used the cushion pad it comes with to apply - I looked so pale and my skin was dry, so it accentuated all the dry spot on my face! Disaster! I had to redue my makeup. For my 2nd try, I tried to get less product on the pad, but had the same results! Ugh! I switched up my skin routine & tried again, now that my skin was balance & hydrated. For my 3rd try, I used a brush for application, which worked better. I was wearing the It foundation which looks natural, so when I applied the the Bye Bye Pores Pressed powder, it mattified the foundation & I looked like I wasn’t even wearing any makeup at all. Ugh! I love my foundation & didn’t want this effect. I did see how it gives a blur effect, so it does work. Maybe I need to try it with a different foundation on 🤷‍♀️. I don’t recommend this if you have dry skin.
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
I originally received this product in a sample size from an Ipsy bag subscription. I fell in love with this product very quickly. I get the same results every time. I don’t wear a lot of make up regularly and sometimes I wear very minimal makeup. I used this product after I placed on my liquid foundation and very light powder. My skin looked great, not even candy, just a matte finish. I truly saw how much this product worked whenever I wanted to wear some makeup but also wanted to look completely natural. I placed concealer on all my blemishes and dark spots, blended it all in, and then placed the poreless powder all over my face. I also added a touch of mascara and some light blush to make me look alive. It absolutely looked amazing. My face was matte and I looked completely natural. It looked like I placed a Snapchat filter over my face. I received many compliments and concluded that once I finish, I will be buying more!
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
Surprisingly unimpressed with the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Finishing Powder. I've heard so many great reviews so I was very excited to try it out, anything to combat my large pores. I am happy with a few other It Cosmetics products and they get added to my routine when I switch things up from time to time. I tried applying this powder with many different tools, used a variety of techniques, with all of my foundations, with no foundation etc etc and I never managed to make it work for me. Every time it made my skin looked just bad. Every line and pore was emphasised. I can't say don't try it out, I know everyone's skin is different and every product can have a variety of results. I just wanted to put a review out there so people do know there's at least one person who wasn't impressed.
Wendy A.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love the texture of this finishing powder. I have large pores and blackheads so I decided to give this a true test. I had seen many videos on YouTube on how to have a flawless smooth foundation for people with large pores or blackheads by applying first a finishing powder and then applying your foundation on top. I actually followed through with the steps and also had used it before in the conventional way. I will admit that it did lighten up my complexion a little more than normal but when applied underneath my foundation it worked wonderfully. As a finishing powder I didn't like the whiteness of the powder since it did take away from the foundation's color. I would still rather use the Tarte Smooth Operator as it is completely colorless. Probably would not purchase this product as I have others that I do like more.
Ansley W.
Evans, GA
I got this product first as a sample and then fell in love and bought the full size! It is a white powder that I use to set my concealer under my eyes. It has a creamy texture feel and it does not crease which has normally been a huge problem for me in the last. The ONLY (literally only) downside to this product is that it shows up white in pictures (I attached my most recent picture from a concert). Maybe I applied too much? Maybe it was just the flash? Not sure but that is the only downside I have found with this product
Sarah L.
Canoga Park, CA
I really like this setting powder, but it isn't perfect.

PROS:
1. It's SUPER convenient to have a pressed setting powder for touch ups during the day, or to help decrease any mid-day oil slicks.
2. It's GREAT for decreasing the visibility of pores and setting makeup in general.

CONS:
1. It's WAY too heavy for use under eyes. It makes this area feel stiff and doesn't look very natural. It's probably fine if you're going for a REALLY heavy makeup look, but for every day use, it's not my top choice.
I prefer the "holy grail" setting powder (you know the one) for general setting in the less oily areas, and the under eye area as it gives a much more natural and less "made up"/heavy appearance and seems to crease less in the under eye area.
Marilyn N.
I was always curious about this product and when I saw that Ulta had it on sale as part of their 21 Days of Beauty I had to go for it! I am glad that i did not pay full price. It is smooth and silky but with the title bye bye pores I'd expect it to do something but didn't even blur my pores. The powder is good to touch up oily spots in the face. I've always been wary of "translucent" powders bc of my tanner skin tone and I think this is a good powder for fair/light skin. I can still use it but probably with the sponge it comes with by just a quick dab into the product or else I'll be looking like a ghost.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Which do you prefer to finish a look with... Finishing spray or finishing powder? I personally love these 2 products! IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores PressedUrban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
Brittany P.
I have been wanting to try this. Has anyone tried this and is it worth the money? I have very dry skin
Tasha J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is this powder translucent?
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I just got this in my Ipsy this month but I have really sensitive/acne prone skin. Will this break it out? I'm nervous to try it!
Kiki D.