IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed
- #1 best-selling, award-winning powder formula
- The benefits of your #1 best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Pores Powder, in a perfectly portable compact!
- Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ blurs imperfections for a flawless finish
- Universal translucent shade for all skin tones
- Anti-aging silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides!
MICA, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, NIACINAMIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, BHT, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SODIUM HYALURONATE. [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed is silky smooth and does blend in really well. It does a nice job with covering the pores with a small amount of product and it really brightens up your skin tone under your makeup as well. For me I have skin concerns rosacea and allergies, and I found that through out my day I would feel like I need to mop up- since it’s not sweat proof I really do have to keep applying my blotting powder through the day.
Final thoughts: does this product work? YES, Would I use the product myself again or recommend this? I personally would not be able to use this product again because it doesn’t do what I need. I will recommended this for my clients friends and family looking for a light weight buildable full coverage concealer in pressed powder.
#IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed #ITGirl #pressed powder #bye bye pores #concealer #coverup #pores be gone #powder
This product has two compartments stacked on each other; one holds the powder, the other holds the mirror & sponge.
Although the directions say to use a brush, I used the round flat sponge that came with it to press and roll it onto the areas of my face with large pores (T-zone essentially, and on the cheeks around the nose). It immediately made a huge difference and brought a soft focus to my face. A little bit of this pressed powder is all you need to instantly blur large pores!
I haven’t tried using it as a setting powder all over my face (I really only apply this powder to problem areas), so I can’t say I’ve had an issue with a white cast at all.
Love how effective this product is, with or without other makeup (primer, foundation, etc). Brings a soft focus to the face instead of a flat matte effect. Absolutely recommend for anyone with large pores.
1. It's SUPER convenient to have a pressed setting powder for touch ups during the day, or to help decrease any mid-day oil slicks.
2. It's GREAT for decreasing the visibility of pores and setting makeup in general.
1. It's WAY too heavy for use under eyes. It makes this area feel stiff and doesn't look very natural. It's probably fine if you're going for a REALLY heavy makeup look, but for every day use, it's not my top choice.
I prefer the "holy grail" setting powder (you know the one) for general setting in the less oily areas, and the under eye area as it gives a much more natural and less "made up"/heavy appearance and seems to crease less in the under eye area.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos