MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderIT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder

How well does this work? I have always had problems with acne prone skin, and large pores. I have searched products everywhere to cover up my pores and minimize them... I've just now seen this from it cosmetics. Whoever could give me feedback if this is not the product maybe point me in the direction as to what product you could recommend. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder ?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder!
Jess G.
Romford, Essex
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Jess G.
This is a good loose powder for anyone with large pores. Its translucent and lasts all day, honestly the best translucent powder i have tried. Its a bit more expensive than the normal drug store powder but i think its worth the price if you suffer from oily t-zone like i do. ✨. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
This stuff is transformational and will take your make up look to the next level. I typically apply with a buffing brush after using a layer of their CC+ in medium and it makes the imperfections all over your face virtually disappear. I highly recommend in both the pressed and lose powder.
Neveen W.
Dudley, West midlands
It blurs my pores and helps smooth over fine-lines, I gave it four stars because after awhile it starts to feel a bit 'thick' and cakey even if I just put on a tiny bit. It might be due to user error however as I can't use this powder the same way I use my Laura Mercier or others or I get that heavy feeling.
ok K.
Face powder is okay but leaves white lines when photos are taken with flash. I like baking with it but at times it can look ashy. Easy to apply with a wet sponge and I would not recommend to others as it leaves white flashback
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
It cosmetics has came out with great makeup products!!! They work so well on my skin and it's definitely worth every penny
Michelle C.
Coventry, West Midlands
I brought this product to complete my eye/face make up as I already use various other face products from IT Cosmetics but it wasn’t for me. It blurs slightly on my skin but still leaves a ghost/shadow on my under eyes compared to other brands I currently have and use. So I have this in my ‘will try again soon/back up’ box for another day.
Rita S.
Hertford, Hertfordshire
It’s not bad! It doesn’t do anything for my pores but does help with my shine and sets my make up pretty well
Susan G.
Amazingly smooth like silk and transparent finish. It’s sets your makeup very natural. And, good thing with it cosmetics powders, they have no talc in it which stops from caking your skin. The best👍🏻
Sara B.
I have been using this for over a week and I’m really pleased. I have enlarger pores on my cheeks and tend to have an oily t-zone. After using this my pores appear blurred (not completely gone because that’s impossible but they are significantly blurred). My oily tzone remains matte from morning until night with just one application.
Ivette O.
London
Nice finishing powder, the colour is a little bit yellow/nude. It works with all my different foundations

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky B.
Lerna, IL
il y a 4 mois
Nicole H. il y a 4 mois
I've always had really good luck with the IT Cosmetics line in general - both the makeup and skincare.
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 7 mois
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder Does this product make your face look pale?
Christine H. il y a 7 mois
Coming from a pale person... yes. Unfortunately makes it worse for me. Lol so I watch where I use it. Instead of all over my face I just use it under my eyes.
Ileaneska D.
Lowell
il y a un an
Rebecca J. il y a un an
Not cakey at all. It’s so silky smooth and light