suggested searches
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder
IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

4.3

5 star

59%

4 star

23%

3 star

10%

2 star

4%

1 star

2%

Cette poudre libre réduit l'apparence des pores et cache mes petites imperfections. Texture discrète et légère qui s'adapte parfaitement à ma carnation et s'applique facilement à l'aide de l'éponge ou d'un pinceau. Peut s'utiliser seule ou après le maquillage. Joli packaging et format très pratique à mettre dans son sac à main pour une retouche à tout moment ! Parfum neutre. Le plus : formule anti-âge!

Product reviewed: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

The photo I’ve attached is me with the bye bye undereye concealer and the it cosmetics bye bye pores powder, no filter, no edit, it’s a screenshot from a video. Looks flawless every time I use it! It never looks cakey and it never creases!

Product reviewed: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

I tried this sample while back and I didn’t like it much back then maybe because it was in solid powder form! But I tried the lose setting powder after seeing a online video review and omg the difference is amazing! It really blurs out the pores and oils and greasiness! My skins bit on the dry side so I have to use very little! The powder is kinda bright so make sure you use bronzer or contour as well!!

Product reviewed: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this work for uneven skin texture?
0 answers
Do you use this for under eyes or whole face?
more questions