BY IT COSMETICS

A bestselling, award-winning Bye Bye Pores Pressed powder now in a bronzer. Skincare Concerns: Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Pressed PowderHighlighted Ingredients: - Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™: Proprietary technology formulated to optically blur away the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and discolorations, while working to minimize shine- Silk: Moisturizes and smooths the appearance of skin- Peptides: Help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and create the appearance of smoother, firmer skin. What Else You Need to Know: Perfect for all skin types, this universally flattering bronzing finishing veil airbrushes away the look of pores, while adding instant sun-kissed warmth to your skin. It also features coconut extract for essential moisture and a refreshing sensorial experience. see more...

Review (1)
Shayna S.
Schenectady
Have you ever tried to find a cool tone bronzer? This is it! I hate having warm tones on my skin because I feel they just bring out the yellow undertone. So when I was selecting a bronzer for my contour I decided I needed a cool tone. It was quite the project but I did finally find this beautiful luxurious powder from IT Cosmetics. I love how it blends beautifully into my skin and looks like my actual skin. It stays in place all day and does not change colors.

Sephora