BY IT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Remover

• Does this dry your face3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Martha J.
Gadsden, AL
For the longest time I had been just using coconut oil to remove makeup from my face but I saw this and decided to give it a try. It literally melts the makeup off just like it says it will. A little goes a long way so it should last a while. I hate sticking my fingers in any type of pot product so I have a plastic spoon I use to scoop it out. It does leave your face feeling soft and supple but I don't much care for the "serum" part of this so I double cleanse. I use this first and get all my makeup off, I don't just rinse this off I use a washrag to remove it, and then I use a foaming cleanser to rewash my face or I will use micellar cleanser to wipe down my face depending on my mood and how tired I am. To me, it is a tad on the pricey side but considering how long it is going to last I can live with it. When this is gone I will be ordering another one. I can highly recommend this product. I think this would be especially good for removing long-wearing makeup and waterproof mascara and liner.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is absolutely horrible as a make up remover and cleanser. It may be a good anti aging serum. Especially for those with extremely oily skin and acne and finicky skin who's skin can't handle a serum or similar and thats really how thet should market this.
My first issue is with the marketing. The pictures make this look like an almost whipped product and It's not at all. It's like wax from a candle that's almost hardened but not quite. It melts as soon as it hits the fingers though so it's pretty easy to get out.
Rubbing it on the face is irritating at best. Its like you can never have enough and at like 2 oz for 38 dollars that's not something I want acting that way.
I rubbed it in and rubbed rubbed rubbed some more. I rubbed in circles, in harsh up and down fast lines, in randomness to try and make this work. I added water after and repeated. Then rinsed and dried my face.
I looked like a racoon. Ive never had a cleanser or makeup remover work so horribly. And yes I wear a lot of makeup. Especially on my eyes. But none of it is waterproof.
I wash my face twice just to be safe and to get it all off but I had to wash my face 3 times with this stuff because it like made my smeared make up waterproof.
I'm halfway through it and I can honestly say there's nothing more I can try. It can't do whAt it promises. Its decent to use after cleansing for the moisture and anti aging benefits but thats it. Its not good for anything else and it doesnt last.
It was a very dissapointing product but its a great anti aging serum and moisturizer for excessively oily skin that gets attacked by alcohol and acne products a lot.
Domenique I.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wore a full face today and went to take it off and had only 1 wipe left! But i remembered I had just got the Itcosmetics Bye Bye makeup melting balm and was like I guess I'll try it before my wipe to see what it can take off before I do my normal cleansing routine
Yall I didn't even need that 1 little wipe this stuff literally melted all of my makeup! You know how some cleansers work but you have to avoid the eyes? This one worked just fine on my eyes too! No irritation at all
It was quick and easy and I really like it
This just might be my new makeup remover instead of wipes which is great because you get a LOT of product and a little goes a long way
Bout to hop back online and order some more!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Two words: Blown. AWAY!
I received a travel size of this when I purchased a Clarisonic, and did not think much of it. I had used it once or twice when taking off my daily makeup, and would consider myself fairly impressed.

It was not until I used this to take off cream based FX makeup that I realized just HOW good this product is. I had used a lot of stage blood, as well as black and red creams - makeup wipes were not cutting it, and I was finding my skin staining in places. On a whim I used this product, paired it with my Clarisonic, and was left speechless. Within SECONDS the makeup was melting away, the stains were lifting, and my face was clean! Not only was it clean, it did not feel greasy or as if my pores were clogged with makeup residue.

With this particular product a little really does go a long way. I can easily see using this several times to come. Best of all, it does not have an overwhelming scent, is easy to work with, and has a really pleasing package to look at.

Once my travel size is depleted I will ABSOLUTELY be purchasing a full size. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend this.
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I had been looking for a makeup remover for months. Not that I don't like using good ole soap and water, but I really always felt like I just couldn't get my face clean enough after a full face of makeup. I decided during a sale to try the IT Bye Bye Makeup Balm and was amazingly impressed!!! With just a little bit of product and a wipe for after the bye bye balm wiped all of my makeup completely off my face, including eyeliner and mascara! This will be a forever product in my makeup stash!! Highly recommend!
Kelly W.
I have been wanting to try this product for awhile. I couldn’t find at Ulta (my normal go-to beauty place), so I ordered here. After trying today, I cannot believe what I’ve received. First of all, in the picture, it looks really creamy and almost fluffy, like most cleaners. The product I received is a balm. I know that’s the name, but it’s very hard. It reminds me a lot of Vaseline. After using for a few seconds, I found I could stick my finger in a bit and grab more product. But it is definitely not the texture and consistency as the product shown. Also, there is hardly any product in the container, it will be used up in no time, if I continue using it. Overall, I feel it’s a very misleading product, completely overpriced, and I have no idea how it is a bestseller for the brand. It’s my second product tried by It cosmetics and I’m not at all impressed.
Jaci F.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this product. When you first open it it is smooth on top and you have to dig into it. I have used this when I just wear my everyday makeup and when I go out at night and it works great with both.
For me I take my washcloth and wet it and put it over my face to dampen then I get the balm. I start out with just a little. You can always add more. And start to massage it onto my face and eyes. Sometimes I’ll need to dampen my fingers. While it sits on my face for a little bit I get my wash cloth ready and then wash off the balm. Most of the time I will use a cleanser afterwards but if I’m being lazy I’ll just use my toner and I can honestly say that it removes the makeup. My toner cotton pad is clean.
Now the balm is greasy I have combination skin so I’m not sure how it works with people that have oily skin.
Ashley D.
I'm usually skeptical of products like this because, with sensitive skin, the product will usually irritate my skin. So, yay-ness happened when I tried this cleansing balm.

The texture is thick but spreads easily. It took off all my make-up, and it didn't dry out my skin afterward. Which - awesome. Sometimes, products remove EVERYTHING (even when they promise hydration) so it feels like your skin feels tight and almost cracking after you use it. This cleansing balm melted down my make-up, but didn't dry me out. It also did not leave my skin inflamed or irritated, so I found my new make-up remover.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
This product is pricey, but it lasts. I wear a lot of eye makeup, and this does a great job of taking it off gently. I love to put it on my face and let it sit for a minute or so before rinsing it off, because it makes my skin so soft. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a makeup remover. It doesn't irritate your eyes.
Paula P.
Bridge City
This does what it says it will do. It removes all traces of my makeup, even my hard to remove mascara. It leaves my face completely clean and not dry. I got the travel size of this product free with the purchase of my Clarisonic. I will be buying the full size. IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Makeup™ 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Where can I find this product and how much did you pay?
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily? Is it worth the cost?
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Will this make me break out?
Lisa B.
Does this dry your face
Is it good for people who have a dry skin?