IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm

3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

Is this good for sensitive eyes?
Does it take eyeliner and mascara off easy without having to rub hard? ?
I have been wanting this but don’t know where to buy it. where can i find this product[product:e.l.f.-retractable-kabuki-brush]?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm!
Zoe D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Zoe D.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Zoe D.
Perfect cleanser for my double cleansing routine! My skin feels so soft afterwards and it doesn’t blur my eyes like the other brands. I usually don’t like scents but I actually like this one (fruity/citrus). Big jar that will last forever!
Iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Iznah S.
This product is amazing for those with dry skin finding a way to take off their makeup without having the drying feeling after. This balm smells like citrus’ but really works when it comes to taking off ALL your makeup. I don’t use it on my eyes though because it’s such a thick formula my eyes get irritated by it. However this product is def worth the hype!
Sabrina G.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Sabrina G.
Love how this melts down all my makeup after a full day of wearing it. My skin doesn’t feel too tight but it does feel very clean
Hillary D.
Riverview, FL
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Hillary D.
This balm is the bomb! Literally left no traces of makeup and made my skin super soft. Best part? Removing waterproof mascara is a breeze. Only thing I would change is to add a small spatula for more hygienic application. Other than that, my only regret is not buying it sooner!
Sara S.
Milton, DE
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t care for this cleansing balm, i have given it a fair chance and tried to go back to it, and my face was a greasy mess, it won’t rinse off properly for me, It won’t emulsify, I tried using less product and I mean a tiny amount and it just leaves my face soo slick and oily.
Mohsina M.
Fargo, ND
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Mohsina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
👉👉What is it? Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm ✔Good for all skin types ✔A revolutionary 3 in 1 cleanser, purifying makeup remover and anti-aging serum for better looking skin. ✔solutions for cleansing and makeup removal, dryness and fine lines and wrinkles ✔comes in two sizes: 2.82 oz and mini 0.99 oz This is my first jar and I am using it for last 2 months. Before this it was hard to remove layers of my makeup. I’ve been dyingggg trying to find something to help my dry skin, this has done that! My makeup has been settling into lines so bad lately and this has completely reversed that. I have purchased this from @sephora. It goes on like silk and you literally wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth. Just apply it on your face ,rub it, balm melts so well in your skin and then leave it for 60 seconds and magic begins. Because, girls, it takes it all off. Eye makeup and mascara, too. You can also use it in your night skin care routine for cleansing. Highly recommend for dry skin.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
This Halloween, I've found the holy grail of makeup removers! IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm works like magic to melt away even the heaviest theatrical makeup without making skin feel dry and stripped of moisture! Just a tiny bit whisks away makeup and grime, and leaves skin moisturized and so soft! The tub is HUGE, too! Another winner from IT Cosmetics!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love IT Cosmetics products! Their makeup is my favorite but I have tried a few of their skincare products as well and have also enjoyed them. I got the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm as a gift with purchase after spending a certain amount at Ulta. You only need a little bit and it does take off almost all my makeup. It takes off a majority of my eye makeup, too, even waterproof. This cleansing balm in particular says it has Avec Skin Softening Serum Concentrate in it and I can actually tell. When using side-by-side with my Clinique cleansing balm the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup one leaves my skin feeling hydrated and much softer than the other.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Michaela H.
I absolutely love cleansing balms and I’ve been collecting them and trying them like Pokemons. So far my favorite cleansing balm has been from Farmacy. It Cosmetics is almost as good without that amazing Farmacy scent. I am not going to lie when I say this lasted me a little bit over 6 months! That is absolutely incredible. You really do need just a bit. Massage it straight on your face and your makeup will slowly dissolve. Then I like to take a washcloth and take it all off. If my skin is problematic I make sure to still use a face cleanser afterwards. My skin doesn’t feel that dry after this balm. I would recommend this over Clinique cleansing balm. #itcosmetics #cleansingbalm
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm uploaded by Dez E.
Purchased at: Sephora
It removed EVERYTHING makeup wise , including waterproof eyeliner . It was absolutely amazing , however ; the smell was absolutely off putting . It smelled horrible , rancid and old even though it was brand new . Not sure if I got a bad batch or what .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah R.
Elizabethton, tn
il y a un an
JoAnna S. il y a un an
I was visiting my family and I forgot to pack makeup wipes so I used whatever my stepmother had. This is what she had and I fell in LOVE! I barely put any on my finger and it took all my makeup off even my mascara which usually takes me forever to get off! This literally melts your makeup off! I’m using my Christmas money to buy it! Worth every penny!