IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Wipes - 25ct

3-in-1 Hydrating, Anti-Aging Makeup Removing Micellar Wipes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Wipes - 25ct!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Wipes - 25ct uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: ULTA
IT Cosmetics has not let me down yet and these wipes are no different. I got them for a vacation because they are so easy to carry and close well. They took my makeup off well and were soft on my skin. I will buy these again.
Jennifer B.
Barry, TX
I really like these wipes as they remove all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. I just think they are overpriced and the drugstore wipes work just as well.
Janean G.
Great wipes for the face. They are soft, thick, and gentle on your skin. They remove even the most stubborn water proof eye makeup. Great item in a pinch to cleanse ones face when don't have time to use water and cleanser.
Erika P.
Jurupa Valley, CA
It takes a lot of effort to get face makeup off and it broke out my sensitive skin! The ingredients are not good for sensitive skin at all!
Sharon B.
Elkhart, IN
These get off every kind of makeup you can imagine. Works on every skin type, smells okay, great price!
Crystal S.
Sunrise, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product! I love this because it doesn’t leave your face sticky afterwards. This was my first time using this product and I would definitely recommend! It’s super gentle and smells great!
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I really like these wipes because they don’t contain any alcohol in them which most other brands do. They do removes most, but not all, of my makeup and I usually don’t need to use more than one. I only wish they were a little bit more wet as they tend to dry out fast when using it.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
my absolute favorite brand for makeup wipes. Not only does it take all of my makeup off but it's got so many fabulous ingredients in it that care for my skin. I highly recommend as if you're looking for more than just a cleaning wipe.
Melissa G.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: IT Cosmetics
Absolutely love these wipes, they work so well at getting the makeup off and leave your skin soft and clean.
Dawn T.
Richmond, IL
I absolutely love these wipes! They get all the makeup off and hydrate your skin... 2-in-1! Super effective! Price is good. Sometimes you can find deals on QVC for the 3 pack!

Looking for your answer?