BY IT COSMETICS

Perfect for all skin types, this advanced foundation is infused with anti-aging peptides, caviar extract, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, argan oil and babassu oil, plus vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9 and CoQ10—and features proprietary Drops of Light Optical Blurring Technology™ for an airbrushed, lit-from-within glow.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIETHYLHEXYL CARBONATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ISOSTEARYL PALMITATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, NIACINAMIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAVIAR EXTRACT, MARIS AQUA/SEA WATER/EAU DE MER, ALGAE EXTRACT, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PANTHENOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CHOLESTERYL ISOSTEARATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRULLINE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, UBIQUINONE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE HCL, COPPER POWDER, SODIUM BENZOATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC FERMENT FILTRATE, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, SOYBEAN PEROXIDASE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, SILICA, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS (KIWI) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PERFLUORODECALIN, BENZOIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BHT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

Buy on ULTA*
Adrianna G.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This review is a first impressions review. So if you are someone like me who loves a full face of makeup and by full face I mean foundation, powder, concealer, eye shadow, contour etc. You know that there are days where you don't want to take the time to do EVERYTHING. Just a light layer of foundation and maybe a bit of mascara. Well this foundation is definitely the best by far for those lazy days. It has a medium coverage and a demi matte finish. Feels and looks just like skin. Very hydrating which is a plus for someone like me who has dry/combination skin. In the picture here this is the before and after. As you can see my redness on my cheeks and sallowness around my eyes is completely evened out. I didn't apply any primer but I did apply the bye bye pores micro powder only because the foundation took to long to set and I like a full matte finish. In conclusion the foundation wore well. After a 6 hour shift my skin still looked and felt great. I did have to touch up on my t-zone only once so if you are someone who has a oily skin type you may have to touch up a couple of times throughout the day.
Meredith W.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: Fair more...
Although IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ is my favorite foundation I have tried, I thought I would give the Bye Bye Lines foundation a try after seeing this receive several beauty awards. I purchased Fair, as that is what I typically use in the CC cream as well.
This is a very buildable foundation, so start sparingly and add as needed, otherwise you will get cake-face 😬. I use a the original beautyblender® beautyblender® bubble to apply. Also, I usually use a primer with my foundations, but found when I use this particular foundation the primer balls up on my face, so I stopped and have had no issues. Once applied I set with Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten in Fair or IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores Pressed depending upon how much coverage I need. So far I have been very pleased! This does not settle into lines, but it can get cakey so I think I prefer the CC cream until I get better with this item. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this may be a great one for you! Price is $38 and can be purchased in the #itcosmetics website or from Ulta
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
I really love this foundation. It has a very skin like finish, not too matte, almost full coverage. I say almost full coverage because my two darkest freckles showed through a little. Zero settling into my fine lines, just as advertised, not even creasing in my smile lines! The formula is very lightweight, kinda feels like wearing a powder foundation and when touched the skin feels smooth, no transferring. I really, really like this formula for everyday wear. Also I usually have a problem with foundations exaggerating my sebum glands on my nose and the texture of my skin, this foundation did not highlight these problems for me. Big thumbs up from me! 👍👍👍
Faiza M.
I absolutely love this. I was having an issue finding a foundation I can use and like. From the first wear, I was hooked. My face looked fresh and smooth. It was unbelievable I took a chance ordering this, not knowing exactly what shade to buy but I'm hooked. Everytime I use this, I am more and more impressed with how radiant and flawless my skin looks. I would so so so recommend this.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I love the way this Foundation feels. It’s not a full coverage but is buildable. I have really oily skin so I find that it separates a bit after a few hours. But it does help to blur lines and will continue to do so with some touch ups.
Paige M.
Review for: Fair more...
I did a full review on this foundation  on my YouTuve Channel- Seeking Alexandria, and I didn't care for the way that it sat on my face or lasted on my skin  throughout the day (or lack there of). I felt like, especially give the title, it shouldn't have settled into my lines and texture, which is exactly what it did for me.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this product. It gives me nice coverage that is buildable well still looking hydrated and Dewey. It last pretty long through a long sweaty day at work. I recommended for more mature skin because it's so hydrating
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation was a little hard to work with. It did make my skin look great once I got it to work with me. It’s buildable which is good. Not full coverage on the first application. I do think there are better ones out there for the same amount of money. I am going to try again and see if it works better if I use a different primer etc.
Linda M.
Review for: Medium more...
Good foundation with a light to medium coverage that is buildable. Geared more for combo to dry skin, it doesn’t settle into lines and has a satin finish. I add a few drops of facial oil to it during the winter months for a more dewy look.
Alex M.
Review for: Medium more...
This is an awesome foundation- goes on really smooth and it is super creamy and easy to apply. I love this brand and their products! Great for combination skin, doesn't look flaky or thick, blends really well. I would very much recommend checking it out- comes in several shades for every skin color- check it out!
Brandi B.
Is it full coverage?
misty m.
Ogden
Hum. If this is as good as it says it is I would be a life long customer for this product as I age. Is there any way I could get maybe a couple to test out and see if it works for me and my shade .
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this cover Wrinkles?
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Is this foundation actually live up to all of its claims? If not, is it still worth the price despite that? Also, does anyone know whether or not this is a good foundation choice for mature skin that is normal/combination? What type of coverage does it have? Is it a buildable formula? Does it oxidize at all? And does it need to be set with powder? Lastly, what finish is it? Thank you!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What kind of coverage is this??