BY IT COSMETICS

Bye Bye Lid Lines™ Age Reverse Crease-Proof Shadow Primer With Hydro-Collagen and Vitamins C & K Anti-Aging, Creases-Proof Eyeshadow Primer Holds Eyeshadow in Place all day and intensifies Eyeshadow pigment payoff Developed with Leading Plastic Surgeons Infused with Hydrolyzed Collagen to plump the look of fine lines Infused with Vitamin K to target Discoloration Infused with Anti-Aging Anti-Oxidants, Acai, Grape Seed Oil Infused with Green Tea Extract to target puffiness Universal and Translucent, Perfect for All Skin Tones and Types Non-Comedogenic and Hypo-Allergenic Paraben Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free Bye Bye Lid Lines, Age Reverse Crease-Proof Shadow Primer, Universal see more...

Chantae C.
Salinas , CA
i actually thought this was not going to work for me, but luckily this was really good thing that helped minimized my lids from creasing and what's great too is that my shadow did not crease. and it lasted sooo long, i would recommend this to anyone trying to find a good long lasting base before your shadows! this is you product
Mercedes V.
I love this eye lid primer. Rubs right in, doesn't sit on top of my skin. Helps keep my shadow no matter what the brand is on all day. My eye shadows blend really nicely with this and I feel it helps make the color stand out a little more. I totally recommend this to any and everyone.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
I always need a little extra help with the eye area with dark circles or lid lines that are so attractive. This product give your eyes a flawless finish taking away the tired eye look. Never leave home without this baby,amazing in everyway.
Chasitey p.
This isn’t one of my favorite eyelid primers but it’s okay. There are a ton way better eyelid primers for a fraction of the cost, if you’re going to splurge go for the urban decay primers! This is also just so oily on me
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
This was amazing. It made my lids look flawless and I never doubted that for a second. The only down side to it cosmetics is the price. It's hard to want to use it when you know you will have to eventually replace it.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This was not a fave of mine! I used it as directed, and it didn't seem to make a difference at all. It made my kids feel cakey, and icky! Blech! I will def will use my other eye product. No I won't purchase again!
Randi T.
Purvis , MS
I have terrible wrinkles and "lid lines" that seem to show no matter what I use. The first time I used this product I knew I would have a forever love for it. It hides even the most noticeable lines and to me,, you can't beat that! Affordable and highly recommended.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I love IT make up overall and figured why not try the skincare. I applied it sparingly all over my fave after washing it before bed. Next morning my skin felt unbelievable - radiant, hydrated and so, so soft to touch! I only used one pump and it was enough for my entire face. It is too early to say if the serum minimizes the wrinkles but the results amazed me nevertheless.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
And they go bye bye....it works, it's can be pricey, but it will make you look flawless.  This product is mature woman friendly, I recommend, available online, Ulta, and I would buy the product again and again.  I love the smooth no line, no wrinkle coverage.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely amazing product. I received a sample of this and had to go buy more. Now I can't do my makeup routine without it. It goes on perfectly smooth yet doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has yet to try it.
Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
Is this an eye lid primer?