BY IT COSMETICS #44 in Liquid Foundation

• Revolutionary full-coverage moisturizer with SPF 50+ physical sunscreen feels like nothing but covers everything for a natural satin finish
  • Delivers intense hydration and clinically advanced skin results instantly and over time
  • Created to cover and improve the look of skin concerns including redness, pores, breakouts, dark spots, lines and wrinkles
  • Proprietary 3D Skin Flex™ Technology provides flexible pure color pigments that float over lines and wrinkles without creasing or cracking
  • 7 key fermented ingredients work to increase absorption and efficacy of skincare

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
TITANIUM DIOXIDE – 9.0%
ZINC OXIDE – 6.3%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL LAURATE, STEARIC ACID, CALCIUM STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, LACTOBACILLUS/KELP FERMENT FILTRATE, SACCHAROMYCES/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL ISOSTEARATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, CHOLESTEROL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF OIL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER WATER, LACTOBACILLUS/DIPTERYX ODORATA SEED FERMENT FILTRATE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, THIAMINE HCL, RIBOFLAVIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, PANTOTHENIC ACID, NIACIN, FOLIC ACID, CARNITINE HCL, BIOTIN, ASCORBIC ACID, BACILLUS/CORDYCEPS SINENSIS/GANODERMA LUCIDUM/INONOTUS OBLIQUUS/LENTINUS EDODES/PHELLINUS LINTEUS/SCHIZOPHYLLUM COMMUNE/TRICHOLOMA MATSUTAKE EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, PHASEOLUS ANGULARIS SEED EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE, SACCHAROMYCES/CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, LACTOBACILLUS/CENTELLA ASIATICA/GLEDITSIA SINENSIS THORN/HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT/PHELLODENDRON AMURENSE BARK/POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT/PRUNELLA VULGARIS/TORILIS JAPONICA EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, MAGNOLIA KOBUS BARK EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/HONEYSUCKLE FLOWER/LICORICE ROOT/MORUS ALBA ROOT/PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT/SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS FRUIT/SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT/SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SPROUT EXTRACT, PERFLUOROHEXANE, GLYCERIN, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SILK EXTRACT, PERFLUORODECALIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, CHRYSANTHEMUM INDICUM FLOWER EXTRACT, DIAMOND POWDER, MORUS ALBA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUERARIA LOBATA ROOT EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA PRINCEPS LEAF EXTRACT, DIOSPYROS KAKI LEAF EXTRACT, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PENTAFLUOROPROPANE, STEARETH-20, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)].

• Anyone else going through this too fast?3 Answers
  • Is it actually good for your skin?4 Answers
  • Is this a very thick moisturizer? And how is it with extr...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Valerie V.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Ok, so I like this product, but not worth the price IMO. Admittedly,  I have only been using it about a week, but I have tried application with both a makeup brush and a beauty blender. I don't mind spending a pretty penny on skincare and makeup, but I feel like there are better alternatives at this price point or even slightly less.

For me the issue is that its too much work applying to replace my bb cream/tinted moisturizer for days when I just light coverage and don't want a full foundation. It doesn't fully absorb into my dry skin and is super shiny so I have to set with powder.  If I'm going through all that work, I'll just wear a foundation.

As a sunscreen I love it! I perfect for beach days/long days outside when you still want some coverage. I live in LA so daily sunscreen is absolutely necessary. But again I can find a good facial sunscreen for less $$. My skin isn't super sensitive or prone to breakouts, so I have no problem using sunscreens. However, if your skin is too sensitive for traditional sunscreens, then I'd definitely recommend giving this a try.

Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Fair Light more...
I received It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer complimentary at an It Cosmetics training event a few days before it debuted to the public.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation claims to be a hydrating, full coverage foundation, good for all skin types. I have dry skin, and full coverage foundations can look cakey on me. I also hate the feeling of heavy makeup. Bye Bye Foundation remains lightweight while delivering medium-full coverage. It provides an even skin tone but I can still see my freckles. The foundation is buildable so I can add more coverage where I need it. I do think it’s hydrating.

Most of It Cosmetics products claim to have intense skincare benefits infused into the makeup. After researching ingredients and reviewing their benefits, it doesn’t seem that this product will offer much in the way of skincare. Most of the beneficial ingredients such as Vitamins A, B3 and B5, C, and E are listed under several silicons and preservatives. That means these ingredients are at concentrations lower than 1%.

If you’re looking for a lightweight, medium-full coverage foundation that’s good for dry skin, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation is a good option for you. If you’re hoping for skincare and makeup in one, I would look elsewhere.
Delilah S.
Well I expected more, but not disappointed at all. I already own the It Cc cream and it's a daily staple of mine. I use it almost everyday(I'm obsessed with it). I'm not a full coverage kind of gal. But when I seen that this was full coverage foundation I had so many high hopes for it. I have dry skin- hormonal acne and IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ is wonderful. It covers a tad bit more than the cc cream. Will I repurchase no, not because it's bad but because with my It Cc cream I get the same coverage if I layer or go in add some extra on my blemishes-as needed. Yes I do recommend especially if you have dry skin, this is moisturising. But if you already own the It CC cream you dont need this.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Initially, I was reluctant to try this product, and I put off trying it as I was almost afraid I wouldn't like the results. I gave it a whirl during the middle of the week and used a foundation brush to apply it. My first thoughts were "Wow, this coverage is phenomenal!" I also noticed that the formula itself was kind of thick. This moisturizer is quick and easy to apply which makes this a great option for summer. I loved the packaging which is very convenient and easy to clean. At the price point, I feel like the container itself could hold a bit more product, I feel like it was full of air and I had to pump a lot when I first used it to get any product out. At the end of the day when I went to wash my face, I noticed I didn't have to scrub as hard, the bye bye foundation washed really clean, but it also was kind of patchy. If you plan on using this product, I'd recommend applying it lightly or with a sponge. Overall this is a great and innovative product that left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. I would repurchase!
Brittany K.
Burlington, WI
Review for: Fair more...
Bought this instead of my normal Lorac POREfection foundation because my local Ulta stopped carrying Lorac (sad day). I’m always looking to try something new with makeup brands and foundation is a big one for me, kind of like finding the perfect pair of jeans. So many different factors to consider! Anyways, low and behold I think I might like this “foundation moisturizer” even better than my POREfection and I LOVE that stuff!!! This foundation is truly awesome and has everything I look for in my perfect foundation:
1) full & buildable coverage
2) feels lightweight but truly covers everything
3) doesn’t transfer
4) no oxidizing into weird orange or yellow tones
5) doesn’t clog pores & great for sensitive skin(me)
6) spf 50!!!! Yes please

The only downside I could see might be the limited selection of shades but the lightest one matches me perfectly and I’m pretty darn pale. So excited about this find!
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
Review for: Light Medium more...
this is my opinion. My opinion is this moisturizer is medium coverage, meaning it's buildable, but too many layers may appear cakey. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's not "full coverage". Now, when I apply this with my it brushes for ulta foundation brush, I add just a drop of my it cosmetics illuminating CC cream, and the coverage is perfect. To get the medium coverage with this, you need about 3 decent sized drops on your hand. Take your fingers and dot all over your face (like your applying foundation) then use your it brushes for ulta foundation brush to blend it in. I love this moisturizer. It gives me the coverage I need, when I need a more even complexion, yet isn't heavy like a foundation. The bad reviews are from individuals who expected coverage like a foundation, when this is a moisturizer, not a foundation. I can see why people don't like this, because it's not full full coverage, but if you like medium coverage, this is perfect without using a foundation. I love this to be honest. Once applied, I have a more even complexion, my skin is glowing,
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Light Med more...
I’ve been using this product for about a week now. I think it is pretty good but I wouldn’t say it is perfect. I find that one pump is plenty to cover my entire face. I’ve tried using it with my hands and my beauty blender and I’ve come to the conclusion that I prefer using my hands. When I use a beauty blender, it feels like it’s just sitting on top of my skin. Instead, I’ll take one pump and dab it around my face. Then I will apply it like I would any other moisturizer. The important step is to pat it in once it is blended. Doing that helps it melt into your skin! The finish is natural - it has a slight dewiness but feels velvety upon touch. I took off one star because at the end of the work day, I could see the product shifting around the sides of my nose. This is great for short term wear but not all day wear.
Stacy I.
Chesterfield
Review for: Light Medium more...
I had been looking for a "no makeup" feel foundation for summer and the IT girl at Ulta recommended I try this.  I have super oily skin but also needed something with anti aging benefits.  I love that a little bit of this product goes a long way.  I don't even use a full pump and I get plenty of coverage.  It goes on smooth, looks very natural, and has a nice finish.  As I said, I am super oily and in this hot, humid weather it is impossible not to get shiny.  I use Becca primer first, then the Bye Bye Foundation, then set with just a tiny bit of powder and setting spray.  I definitely feel that my skin looks brighter since I've been using this.  I don't stay matte all day, but the product stays all day and I like how light it feels.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
Review for: Fair Light more...
I am SO in love with this product! I previously used the CC+ cream for about 2 years. I find this to be more lightweight than the CC cream. I also feel like it is heavily pigmented enough that I can use less product for similar coverage as compared to the CC cream. Coverage is about medium to full yet sheer. I do still need to use concealer in a few areas where I have pigmentation issues, but otherwise I feel this does a great job evening out my skin tone. The finish is shiny, but again, less "greasy" than the CC cream. I set mine with sheer powder and it lasts me ALL day (upwards of 14-16 hours of work). I also find it to be really great for my sensitive skin, I have found my skin to be much softer and overall more moisturized since using this product (and not changing anything else in my routine). I highly recommend. I don't think you will find a better product with such a high SPF!
Rachel D.
nashville TN
Review for: Neutral Tan more...
This foundation is really good. I do love the way it feels on my face, even if it is a little thick. Very buildable. If you try this foundation do not worry if it’s a little light on your face at first. It will oxidize to the color you choose. I definitely need to get two shade darker for summer time! Great with drugstore concealer as well such as Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer but I use it with IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye™
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
When will they start selling this in ULTA? I know they sell the brands other products, but this one seems too new. I'd rather go try it before I buy it.
Anna C.
Hamilton, OH
Is this worth the price? Where is the best place to buy this at the best price?
Dylan M.
Bordeaux
Is it actually good for your skin?
Alison M.
Heather G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Is this a good foundation? What is your thoughts on this?