MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersIT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+

Clinically Tested Hydrating & Anti-Aging with 3D Skin Flex™

Okay, friends! I have a question. I ordered from an Ipsy flash sale, and I got an IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation and Pixie by Petra Primer bundle. I was on reddit and had seen that people who had gotten the same bundle as me, discovered that the foundation was expired. So, when I received mine today, the first thing I did was check the date. It expired 02/2021. Ipsy sold us expired foundation 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyways, I know it's just the SPF that is expired, if I use a separate SPF, is the foundation still okay to use? I figured it would be, but wanted to get some opinions! P.S. The consistency and color are both just fine. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50++
Does anyone else experience extreme transfer of product, even with setting powder?
I Was wondering if this foundation is good for combo dry skin? My skin is sometimes a little oily at the end of the day but for the most part it is combo dry.
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+!
Amanda S.
Dallas
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Amanda S.
By far the best CC cream on the market! It is perfect for the days you don’t want to put a full face of makeup on but still want some color and to hide blemishes. It is buildable so it can go from medium coverage to more coverage when needed! I love that there is spf in it, it’s a must. It doesn’t look cakey at all and gives such a flawless look. Also the packaging is great I love that it has a pump so you can easily get the right amount of product out!
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Rhonda D.
This is a great foundation. I usually get two different shades so I can mix for my perfect match. I would say it is a medium cover makeup. It is buildable. It lasts all day long so that makes it worth the money. I have used 8t with and without primer. With primer it seems to be a fuller coverage. It is definitely worth the price and I would recommend it to others. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50++
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Jen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
IT cosmetics has always been a favorite..(with the under eye concealer being the best!) but I have recently rediscovered this foundation in my makeup collection and it’s AMAZING! I washed my face, used toner and my usual under eye cream and applied it directly without ANY other makeup or concealer here! It has made my skin look so even and glowing while feeling breathable and refreshed! I think I’ve found my holy grail! I have very sensitive, dry skin and this has been amazing for my face! I highly recommend IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ especially for those looking for a lightweight full coverage foundation! The sun protection is an added bonus and it his formula doesn’t bother my eyes or smell the way some products with SPF does.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed! I got this IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Oil-Free Matte Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+ in the shade "Fair" and it matches my skin tone perfectly. This gives my skin a beautiful matte finish and it is a full coverage moisturizer. This is breathable and applies and blends like a dream come true. It is hard to find a matte foundation that doesn't look cakey or patchy and I finally found one in this product. The formula is thick but it applies so smooth and gives me a gorgeous airbrushed like finish and makes my skin look flawless. It blurs all my imperfections, pores and fine lines effortlessly and makes me look fresh! It is so breathable and lightweight! It doesn't budge all day. I don't have any shine or oil and I am very impressed with how long-lasting this stuff is. It literally lasts a 13 hour day still looking the same as when I first put it on. Gorgeous! A little goes a very long way. I only have to apply 1 pump to cover my entire face. The packaging is so convenient as well. I love that this comes in a tube with a pump. It really helps me not to waste any of the product. The best part about this formula in my opinion is that it has 50 SPF!! This CC cream did not dissapoint and I will buy this again. I recommend trying it. Its worth it. Its seriously an amazing product. #InfluensterAwards2020
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Terasenna F.
This is such a great product, it goes on like a foundation but has all the benefits of skincare or a tinted moisturizer.
cherrica H.
Stephenville, TX
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by cherrica H.
I swear by this product. I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY...whether it be for a makeup no makeup look or for a full face! It goes on so smooth and covers everything!
Laura B.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Laura B.
Purchased at: ULTA
As my skin matures I'm realizing I can't wear full coverage foundation as much as I used to. Full coverage tends to accentuate my fine lines and texture. This foundation is described as full coverage but on me it's more like sheer to medium. I have melasma and it barely covers it. I enjoy wearing this foundation though because it's light and looks smooth and not cakey. It's moisturizing and has an SPF of 50 which is great! I do notice after a few hours it starts to sink into wrinkles and separate. I haven't tried this with primer yet so that may help. I would still recommend this foundation!
Estrella S.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Estrella S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Finally something that does exactly what I am looking for. And all you need is a dab. This really hides anything your hoping to hide. Doesnt even look like you have makeup on. I love it.For my next purchase, I will use a lighter shade
Gisela M.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by Gisela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ I remember watching this on TV, When this cosmetic first came out, and was being demonstrated on television, and how flaws seem to vanish and the skin became radiant...I have been watching this line of cosmetics grow by leaps and bounds and I have been wanting so much to try it. Finally I took the leap so I both it. I Also bought the foundation compact and the BB cream. Very rich and lovely coverage. Also, very good for the skin. Does not feel like you are wearing foundation. At first I thought the medium was a bit too dark, but it proved to be the perfect color. Magically it adjusted to my skin color...I don't know how that happened. A little goes a long way and it does just as they say...if your on the fence as I was, I promise either way you will enjoy the radiance!!
lori O.
Evansville, IN
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ uploaded by lori O.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation is the first full coverage moisturizer with SPF 50 it automatically hydrates your skin it feels so clean and lively and looks fabulous you don't need a whole lot it will last day i would fully recommend this and continue to purchase for myself. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+

220 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa H.
Auburn, NY
il y a 4 mois
Shira B. il y a 4 mois
Yes that’s the best one. The lightest color is too dark for me but I mix it with mishka bb cream to get my shade.
Alyssa H.
Auburn, NY
il y a 6 mois
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a full coverage foundation and powder? I’ve been using it cosmetics but wanna try something else