It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by karla V.It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by Taylor B.It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by Michelle T.

BY IT COSMETICS #96 in Concealer

Get your beauty problems solved with IT Cosmetics beauty solutions.Bye Bye Breakout is specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one, and gives you the power to say ""bye bye"" to the look of blemishes - and hello to the appearance of your most flawless, blemish-free complexion! Developed with plastic surgeons and perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, this color-infused skincare innovation contains full-coverage pigments to effectively conceal the look of blemishes, acne, redness and discoloration without creasing or cracking.Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, it delivers flawless-looking results immediately and more transformative results over time!Clinically tested results!100% said it covered blemishes and acne*94% said it improved skin clarity*94% said it reduced the look of blemishes*90% said their skin appeared healthier*100% showed clinically measured improvement in skin barrier repair function**Results observed in a clinical study. - Bye Bye Breakout"

Buy on ULTA
Paige M.
Paige M.
Review for: Fair
I have actually really been enjoying this concealer! I did a full review of the IT Cosmetics release on my channel (Seeking Alexandria) and I have to be honest- this has by far been one of my favorites! I obviously use it before foundation, but just after primer, and it blends in like a dream! It goes on without being patchy or sticky and blends into the skin seamlessly while still covering my problem areas really well! I can't say that it completely kills the acne, but I have noticed a reduction in the size of the ones it does cover, so for me I would call that a success! :)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is an awesome full coverage concealer! It stays in place very well, easy to blend out, and can be worn over or under foundation. I'm so glad I had this last week with my recent breakout. I feel like it helped speed the healing process and stopped the spread of new pimples. I can't say for sure, but I really think it would have been worse without this concealer. I'd been battling breakouts on my temple for a week before I started using this, and they're all healed up, no new ones in sight. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Dreama W.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
I am a firm believer in this. It will make a dead man look alive and I really believe that. I get dark circles from all nighters with sick kids and studying and all it takes is a little of this and I'm fresh like brand new. This is a great item for moms and aging lovely women. It only takes a couple dots underneath each eye and your set. I have had the deluxe sample for 3 months now and I plan on buying the full size now that I got to try it out I am pretty attached it's like a daily routine. This and a little eyeliner and your ready to go.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Light, Medium
Dreams do come true thanks to It Cosmetics. I have been crushing on this concealer so when I got it I could not wait to try it. The consistency is different then bye bye under eye not as thick so it glides on your problem areas easily and truly covers your acne while treating it. It helped reduce the blemish within 3 days so if I can use something that not only conceals but treats I am going to use! Best concealer ever for acne prone skin.
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Tan
I just recently purchased this item at Ulta it is awesome for people that have acne and let me tell you it's worked for me I was using their cc cream which is also awesome because it's an SPF and you can't go wrong with that but this one is just for acne and it goes on well has great coverage besides it helps you with your blemishes and the best part is that you can leave it on when you going to bed. It is somewhat pricey but I must say it is worth every penny it is a amazing product and I highly recommend it.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this CONCEALER because it's like I can feel it working as soon as I put ity on a blemish or break out! Yet, it definitely does not give me the same coverage as their other Concealers (which I LOVE) I.e.Bye Bye Undereye. It does have coverage but on a scale of 1-10,....I would have to give it a 6 or 6.5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout
Preachersd2r H.
Preachersd2r H.
Review for: Medium
The holy grail of ingredients for acne prone skin! Finally! someone put sulfur in the product which is amazing for adult hormonal acne. The coverage is amazing only take a tiny bit. Feels light. All day wear and a few dots and a good brush and you’ve got an amazing all day foundation. It is small but it is a concealer! So keep that in mind when using.
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
Erie, PA
Review for: Tan
I LIVE by this!!! I use basically everything concealer from IT. Everything they sell blends so well, and it covers up my dark eyes, even when they are BAD. I definitely would recommend wearing setting spray though; I have to apply this roughly 4 times throughout the day. If this was long lasting, I would honestly buy out the whole line.
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: Fair
I love this concealer it is such a clever idea. This knock out other alternatives I will never go back to the typical concealers. This has a beautiful coverage and it will really help you prevent future acne. This concealer will also help to clear your existing acne. If you have oily acne prone skin like me give this concealer a try.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Light
This product is just absolutely genius. I use the Mario badescu drying lotion and I've used it for a few years now and I love it. It's the only thing that gets rid of my breakouts and now finding out that there is a product that combines a drying lotion AND a concealer. That's amazing. I gave this a go and I fell in love.
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this for the best price??
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this cover dark spots and redness well?
Quvante A.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a decent sized bottle for $28?
Kamal D.