It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by karla V.It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by Taylor B.It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout uploaded by Michelle T.

BY IT COSMETICS #67 in Concealer

Get your beauty problems solved with IT Cosmetics beauty solutions.Bye Bye Breakout is specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one, and gives you the power to say ""bye bye"" to the look of blemishes - and hello to the appearance of your most flawless, blemish-free complexion! Developed with plastic surgeons and perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, this color-infused skincare innovation contains full-coverage pigments to effectively conceal the look of blemishes, acne, redness and discoloration without creasing or cracking.Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, it delivers flawless-looking results immediately and more transformative results over time!Clinically tested results!100% said it covered blemishes and acne*94% said it improved skin clarity*94% said it reduced the look of blemishes*90% said their skin appeared healthier*100% showed clinically measured improvement in skin barrier repair function**Results observed in a clinical study. - Bye Bye Breakout"

Buy on ULTA
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
This is an awesome full coverage concealer! It stays in place very well, easy to blend out, and can be worn over or under foundation. I'm so glad I had this last week with my recent breakout. I feel like it helped speed the healing process and stopped the spread of new pimples. I can't say for sure, but I really think it would have been worse without this concealer. I'd been battling breakouts on my temple for a week before I started using this, and they're all healed up, no new ones in sight. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Lydia B.
Paducah
Review for: Fair
NEEDS MORE SHADES. Even the Light is not light enough to help me and stands out rather than conceals. I love the idea of salicylic acid in a concealer since you put it on your acne anyways so it might as well treat it while it's there, but the shade was so bad that I had to return. Applicator is not great for acne either because it would spread bacteria into the jar the first time you use it. Great idea, but needs more finesse and more shades to be really successful.
Marcia R.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todo lo que necesitamos para un maquillaje cuando tenemos espinillas o un poco de daño en nuestra piel que necesitamos cubrir pero al mismo tiempo cuidar nuestra piel. 100 % recomendado
Lo podemos conseguir en Ulta y online
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the top to this foundation, it is very convenient and super easy to use. I can apply a lot or a little depends on the coverage I want. It also helps with acne and I found this product very affordable.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Medium
Perfect shade for me. I use it solely on blemishes and it covers nicely. It is expensive though for the amount you get. It blends seamlessly though and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing something heavy like most concealers for blemishes. I don’t find that it treated my acne though, but I wear it over a primer and foundation. Overall I’d repurchase just cause of the coverage it gives.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
Review for: Medium
IT Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands. I’m usually always satisfied with their products but this one disappointed me. I found no benefit with my acne breakouts...it is too thin to provide any coverage once blended out. Also, I found that on the areas that I used this, my foundation wore off quicker than anywhere else on my face. I will continue to try it but so far it’s not working for me.
Preachersd2r H.
Review for: Medium
The holy grail of ingredients for acne prone skin! Finally! someone put sulfur in the product which is amazing for adult hormonal acne. The coverage is amazing only take a tiny bit. Feels light. All day wear and a few dots and a good brush and you’ve got an amazing all day foundation. It is small but it is a concealer! So keep that in mind when using.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this CONCEALER because it's like I can feel it working as soon as I put ity on a blemish or break out! Yet, it definitely does not give me the same coverage as their other Concealers (which I LOVE) I.e.Bye Bye Undereye. It does have coverage but on a scale of 1-10,....I would have to give it a 6 or 6.5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout
Gracie C.
Erie, PA
Review for: Tan
I LIVE by this!!! I use basically everything concealer from IT. Everything they sell blends so well, and it covers up my dark eyes, even when they are BAD. I definitely would recommend wearing setting spray though; I have to apply this roughly 4 times throughout the day. If this was long lasting, I would honestly buy out the whole line.
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: Fair
I love this concealer it is such a clever idea. This knock out other alternatives I will never go back to the typical concealers. This has a beautiful coverage and it will really help you prevent future acne. This concealer will also help to clear your existing acne. If you have oily acne prone skin like me give this concealer a try.
Bethany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this for the best price??
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this?
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard great things about this concealer but it looks really thick. Has anyone found it to be cakey at all or does it go on lighter than it looks?
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
A brand I never tried where can I find this
Marissa M.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this cover dark spots and redness well?