7 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS

Get your beauty problems solved with IT Cosmetics beauty solutions.Bye Bye Breakout is specially created to be your revolutionary drying lotion and concealer in one, and gives you the power to say ""bye bye"" to the look of blemishes - and hello to the appearance of your most flawless, blemish-free complexion! Developed with plastic surgeons and perfect for oily and acne-prone skin, this color-infused skincare innovation contains full-coverage pigments to effectively conceal the look of blemishes, acne, redness and discoloration without creasing or cracking.Infused with anti-aging peptides and hydrolyzed collagen, plus oil-absorbing zinc oxide, kaolin clay, witch hazel, tea tree, sulfur and a gentle AHA/BHA complex, it delivers flawless-looking results immediately and more transformative results over time!Clinically tested results!100% said it covered blemishes and acne*94% said it improved skin clarity*94% said it reduced the look of blemishes*90% said their skin appeared healthier*100% showed clinically measured improvement in skin barrier repair function**Results observed in a clinical study. - Bye Bye Breakout"

Buy on ULTA
Dreama W.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
I am a firm believer in this. It will make a dead man look alive and I really believe that. I get dark circles from all nighters with sick kids and studying and all it takes is a little of this and I'm fresh like brand new. This is a great item for moms and aging lovely women. It only takes a couple dots underneath each eye and your set. I have had the deluxe sample for 3 months now and I plan on buying the full size now that I got to try it out I am pretty attached it's like a daily routine. This and a little eyeliner and your ready to go.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: Light, Medium
Dreams do come true thanks to It Cosmetics. I have been crushing on this concealer so when I got it I could not wait to try it. The consistency is different then bye bye under eye not as thick so it glides on your problem areas easily and truly covers your acne while treating it. It helped reduce the blemish within 3 days so if I can use something that not only conceals but treats I am going to use! Best concealer ever for acne prone skin.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Light
This product is just absolutely genius. I use the Mario badescu drying lotion and I've used it for a few years now and I love it. It's the only thing that gets rid of my breakouts and now finding out that there is a product that combines a drying lotion AND a concealer. That's amazing. I gave this a go and I fell in love.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Review for: Medium Tan
I really do adore this product. For anyone prone to breakouts it's a must ! It's fighs breakouts and conceals ! It's light and doesn't feel cakey or to heavy and it works ! The price is good and it doesn't smear or smudge but comes off smoothly in the evenings with a simple face wash!
Elena K.
Elena K.
Review for: Fair
i was so worried to try thing but it end up being amazing! i put it on any brake outs i have and it really helps get rid of the puffiness and redness. a little goes a long way with this product so you defiantly get your moneys worth. i pan on repurchasing it! worth the money
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Sabana Grande
Review for: Light
Este producto es ideal tanto para personas maduras como jóvenes y para piel seca. Este producto está diseñado para cubrir imperfecciones y ojeras a la vez que hidrata la piel. Esto no permite que tengas dificultades al momento de aplicarlo. Adicción al no marca las lineas ni se acartona. Excelente producto
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Review for: Fair
I tried this for the first time the other day, and I am loving it! It gave a fresh skin like finish. Super lightweight. Semi matte finish and dried quickly. Nice on oily/acne prone skin! I used it as a foundation. Works so well but I wouldn't say it is full coverage.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
Review for: Fair
This stuff is beyond amazing! The coverage is unbeatable! I use this everytime I can't seem to cover a pimple the way I want and it never disappoints! It's not even that expensive either! Definitely worth the buy.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Review for: Light
I love this product. It was a very nice product and I am very happy I spent my money on it. It definitely met my expectations. The price is definitely worth it, I promise. 10/10 would recommend.
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Medium
An awesome product for your day to day use. I put this on and get ready for work, and go!! It really is a nice product to keep on hand and add to your everyday routine. I have yet to find an issue with it haha.
Kamal D.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
A brand I never tried where can I find this
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a decent sized bottle for $28?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this cover dark spots and redness well?
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides this, what are your favorite IT cosmetics?
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry out the area at all?