BY IT COSMETICS #39 in Makeup Remover

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A revolutionary, three-in-one cleanser, purifying makeup remover, and antiaging serum for better looking skin. Solutions for:- Cleansing and makeup removal- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Bye Bye Makeup(TM) is your revolutionary fast-acting cleanser, makeup remover and anti-aging serum all in one step. Developed with plastic surgeons, this ophthalmologist-tested formula is infused with deep-cleansing extracts and botanicals to completely remove all traces of eye makeup and impurities without drying or irritation. The formula contains proprietary Skin-Softening Serum Concentrate(TM), collagen, hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides, and antioxidants to leave your skin looking hydrated, supple, and visibly radiant. For more intense hydration, use as a face mask and leave on for 60 seconds. This product is perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product was developed with surgeons and dermatologists. It is clinically tested, talc-free, and cruelty-free. Research results: In a clinical consumer-use study:- 100% reported measured increase in skin hydration- 97% reported long-wear makeup was removed- 90% reported improvement in smoothness of skin texture- 81% reported skin looked radiant and healthy

• How does this compare to micellar waters (Bioderm...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this remover cause breakouts? I have naturally oily skin.2 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin, would this product irritate my skin or is it...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kathya L.
Kathya L.
Dallas, TX
I gave this a good week of trying out before I could get my final thoughts. Totally love this products I've used the Clinique take the day off for about a year now, but this changed the game! I always found the Clinique to have a very bad oily residue which I hated not with this one. Your skin feels like your at a spa and leaves it baby smooth too. Love that there is no fragrance, only con I have is that's $40. I guess I'll have to see how long the jar lasts me to see if it's really worth it, but so far great! iT is always killing their products!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
South Gate, CA
If I could give this a 10 star I will this is the best thing out there it removes heavy waterproof makeup and glitter u already know how hard it to remove glitter around the eye areas ...with this my makeup comes off like like butter and it leaves such a good after feeling my skin is smooth and it feels conditioned and moisturized it's I believe $30 but it's really worth it u get a good amount but a little bit goes a long way .... u only need a little bit and that's it ur makeup comes off
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
This is an absolutely fabulous cleansing balm. It got all my makeup off and left my skin so soft. I love that IT cosmetics products usually have skin care ingredients in them. In the directions it says that you can use this cleansing balm as a mask by putting it on and leaving it on for a minute I tried this and it felt wonderful. No need for more than on product to remove this balm does it all.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
This Halloween, I've found the holy grail of makeup removers! IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm works like magic to melt away even the heaviest theatrical makeup without making skin feel dry and stripped of moisture! Just a tiny bit whisks away makeup and grime, and leaves skin moisturized and so soft! The tub is HUGE, too! Another winner from IT Cosmetics!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
I love this to get off stubborn makeup at the end of the day! It literally melts away the toughest most waterproof makeup! I'm giving it 4 starts because it claims to cleanse which is SOOO not the case. The texture is way too oily and heavy to be a cleanser but as for the melting aspect, its a 100 in my book. I'll definite repurchase this once I run out!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I like this product a lot. I love coming home after a long day and just rubbing this on my face and then rinsing it off! It does get a lot of the stubborn makeup off my face. Its also really easy to get your eye make up off. I do wish it was a little more moisturizing, but it does the job well! It sales for 38$ at sephora.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I'm so excited. It is no at sephora.
I always wanted to try it cosmetics but due to horrible customer service at ulta no way I was going to support that store. I first bought the cleansing balms it's a rich smooth texture and it breaks down your makeup smoothly. Great smell. I do go on and use my origins cleanser after
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I was not a fan of this product. I prefer to use a makeup wipe because I feel like all this did was smear the makeup all over my face. It also didn't make my face feel clean what so ever afterwards it was just a added mess. So I did have to return this after I tried it out. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Love it! Love it! Love it! This balm is perfect for removing tough, long-lasting makeup. A little product goes a long way. I like to just a fingertip's worth and spread it all over my face. Really lathering as much as I can. Then you rinse away with warm water. My skin is left soft and moisturized!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Spokane, WA
I got this in a bundle from qvc as a bundle and it was just a added bonus however I was so impressed by this product I love it you put it on dry skin and then wipe it off with a towel the make up literally melts off your and it leaves your skin feeling sooo soft would totally recommend this product
Nathanny Christiny C.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place, NY
Where can I find this product and how much did you pay?
Shelley N.
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily? Is it worth the cost?
Breanne M.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Will this make me break out?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
Does this remover cause breakouts? I have naturally oily skin.
Is it good for people who have a dry skin?