BY IT COSMETICS #12 in Makeup Remover

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A revolutionary, three-in-one cleanser, purifying makeup remover, and antiaging serum for better looking skin. Solutions for:- Cleansing and makeup removal- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Bye Bye Makeup(TM) is your revolutionary fast-acting cleanser, makeup remover and anti-aging serum all in one step. Developed with plastic surgeons, this ophthalmologist-tested formula is infused with deep-cleansing extracts and botanicals to completely remove all traces of eye makeup and impurities without drying or irritation. The formula contains proprietary Skin-Softening Serum Concentrate(TM), collagen, hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides, and antioxidants to leave your skin looking hydrated, supple, and visibly radiant. For more intense hydration, use as a face mask and leave on for 60 seconds. This product is perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product was developed with surgeons and dermatologists. It is clinically tested, talc-free, and cruelty-free. Research results: In a clinical consumer-use study:- 100% reported measured increase in skin hydration- 97% reported long-wear makeup was removed- 90% reported improvement in smoothness of skin texture- 81% reported skin looked radiant and healthy

• How does this compare to micellar waters (Bioderma, Avene, etc.)?...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the It Cosmetics bye bye makeup balm ma...1 Answers
  • Does this dry your face2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Martha J.
Gadsden
For the longest time I had been just using coconut oil to remove makeup from my face but I saw this and decided to give it a try. It literally melts the makeup off just like it says it will. A little goes a long way so it should last a while. I hate sticking my fingers in any type of pot product so I have a plastic spoon I use to scoop it out. It does leave your face feeling soft and supple but I don't much care for the "serum" part of this so I double cleanse. I use this first and get all my makeup off, I don't just rinse this off I use a washrag to remove it, and then I use a foaming cleanser to rewash my face or I will use micellar cleanser to wipe down my face depending on my mood and how tired I am. To me, it is a tad on the pricey side but considering how long it is going to last I can live with it. When this is gone I will be ordering another one. I can highly recommend this product. I think this would be especially good for removing long-wearing makeup and waterproof mascara and liner.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is absolutely horrible as a make up remover and cleanser. It may be a good anti aging serum. Especially for those with extremely oily skin and acne and finicky skin who's skin can't handle a serum or similar and thats really how thet should market this.
My first issue is with the marketing. The pictures make this look like an almost whipped product and It's not at all. It's like wax from a candle that's almost hardened but not quite. It melts as soon as it hits the fingers though so it's pretty easy to get out.
Rubbing it on the face is irritating at best. Its like you can never have enough and at like 2 oz for 38 dollars that's not something I want acting that way.
I rubbed it in and rubbed rubbed rubbed some more. I rubbed in circles, in harsh up and down fast lines, in randomness to try and make this work. I added water after and repeated. Then rinsed and dried my face.
I looked like a racoon. Ive never had a cleanser or makeup remover work so horribly. And yes I wear a lot of makeup. Especially on my eyes. But none of it is waterproof.
I wash my face twice just to be safe and to get it all off but I had to wash my face 3 times with this stuff because it like made my smeared make up waterproof.
I'm halfway through it and I can honestly say there's nothing more I can try. It can't do whAt it promises. Its decent to use after cleansing for the moisture and anti aging benefits but thats it. Its not good for anything else and it doesnt last.
It was a very dissapointing product but its a great anti aging serum and moisturizer for excessively oily skin that gets attacked by alcohol and acne products a lot.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Don’t be alarmed by the crisco-like, greasy texture of this product! I have an oily T-zone and a dry forehead and eyebrow area. This stuff works miracles and will remove every last drop of makeup on your face. I use this balm with my CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System. It does not make me oily at all even though, at first glance and thought, it seems like it would. My skin is glowing and my pores are shrinking. I also use IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Glow Tonic and IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. A bit of a pricy trio, but guaranteed to change your skin for the better.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
So I first tried this because somebody recommended it to me as a higher-end version of the Abilene beauty balm figured I'd give it a try don't want to tell you this product is not bad I really do like this it's not overly oil leak and it doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my face feel overly moisturized after I remove it definitely love that it doesn't burn my eyes easily removes waterproof mascara Also definitely remove his liquid lipsticks super easily leave it on for five minutes brush my teeth take it off go to bed I definitely recommend this
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I had been looking for a makeup remover for months. Not that I don't like using good ole soap and water, but I really always felt like I just couldn't get my face clean enough after a full face of makeup. I decided during a sale to try the IT Bye Bye Makeup Balm and was amazingly impressed!!! With just a little bit of product and a wipe for after the bye bye balm wiped all of my makeup completely off my face, including eyeliner and mascara! This will be a forever product in my makeup stash!! Highly recommend!
Valeria P.
Clarksville
Best balm makeup remover I’ve ever tried! I got this from my mother in law to try out and it is great! Super easy to use as you just need to apply it over a wet face and just start massaging it over your makeup. Yes, you will get panda eyes and all of that while you rub it in but it will take everything off. It’s Hydrating, purifying and anti-aging. I definitely recommend this product!
Jen M.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I’ve been using this to remove my makeup at the end of the day and I’m in love! IT Cosmetics can be a bit pricey, but you need so little of this balm that it lasts forever. This product removes even the toughest eye makeup, including long wearing mascara without leaving a trace behind. It also makes my skin feel soft and clean-not greasy or filmy like other cleansing balms I have tried. In the morning, my skin looks great-dewy with no breakouts or blemishes.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I am obsessed with this cleansing balm! It is unlike anything else I have ever used. It is a very light balm texture, but really deep cleanses your skin and make up. I grab a dime size out with my fingers, and lather it on my face. Then, I use water and just rub the balm in circular motion. You rinse it off and all your make up will be completely removed. This tub has so much product in it and it will last you quite some time! Definitely recommend.
Kelly W.
I have been wanting to try this product for awhile. I couldn’t find at Ulta (my normal go-to beauty place), so I ordered here. After trying today, I cannot believe what I’ve received. First of all, in the picture, it looks really creamy and almost fluffy, like most cleaners. The product I received is a balm. I know that’s the name, but it’s very hard. It reminds me a lot of Vaseline. After using for a few seconds, I found I could stick my finger in a bit and grab more product. But it is definitely not the texture and consistency as the product shown. Also, there is hardly any product in the container, it will be used up in no time, if I continue using it. Overall, I feel it’s a very misleading product, completely overpriced, and I have no idea how it is a bestseller for the brand. It’s my second product tried by It cosmetics and I’m not at all impressed.
syd c.
Reading, PA
An amazingg way to remove makeup. Gets the hardest makeup to come off instantly. Like eye makeup and all eyeliners. The full size can be purchased at sephora for $38 for a 2.82 oz jar of it. This balm lasts a long time IT Cosmetics Bye Bye 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Where can I find this product and how much did you pay?
Shelley N.
Brandon, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily? Is it worth the cost?
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Will this make me break out?
Is it good for people who have a dry skin?
Courtney S.
Conway, AR
Does this remover cause breakouts? I have naturally oily skin.