BY IT COSMETICS

• 24-hour waterproof crème-gel fiber stain
  • Melted Fiber Technology gives you soft volume
  • Looks like real hair, adheres to skin, covers gray
  • Biotin, lecithin, peptides, saw palmetto and antioxidants condition each hair for your brows but better!

ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CELLULOSE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED SILK, SERENOA SERRULATA (SAW PALMETTO) FRUIT EXTRACT, BIOTIN, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, LECITHIN, PANTOTHENIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ASCORBIC ACID, ZIZYPHUS JUJUBA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, BABASSU OIL GLYCERETH-8 ESTERS, RETINYL ACETATE, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-16, NIACIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

Sara R.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
When I first started using brow kits and pencils I kept messing up and not know exactly what to do but when I got the hang of it. I thought to myself, that I should start using the cream and I read a ton of reviews stating it suppose to be nice and easier to use...so when I started using this product it was amazing best crew brow kit I have bought I would definitely recommend
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This was amazing for about two - three months. But then it dried out. For the price, I wanted to be able to use every last bit. I would rather have the option to buy a smaller, cheaper pot that I could use up in a few months. I won’t buy it again unless it was more of a deluxe sample size that I know won’t go to waste.
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
Universal Taupe is the perfect color for me, as blonde is too light and brunette shades are always too dark. This product goes on easily and lasts all day. The It Cosmetics eyebrow brush is awesome too! I don’t use a ton of this product and it tends to dry out before I’m half way through the pot.
Kaleena F.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Auburn more...
Thai product is amazing! They’re not kidding with the waterproof part, I even showered with it last night and my brows were perfect. It’s easy to use. It’s expensive but so far is worth the money. My only complaint is I wish the Auburn was darker/redder.
Kath H.
Winchester , VA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This lasts me all day. All the brow pomades I’ve used, this is my favorite. It’s waterproof only for the parts of the brow that has hair though. So for me, someone with no tail, it’ll come off. But I would absolutely recommend!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love this formula because it is cruelty free, paraben free and waterproof... and the shades are very good, however, it dries up pretty quickly, which is sad. I still continue to use it when I need a waterproof brow.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Ok so this brow product I just bought and it literally does create a perfect brow! It’s more of a pomade and it’s a great texture to be able to blend and brush. Got it at Ulta and I just a Nyx applicator.
Danny G.
If you’re looking to fill in your brows or achieve that natural look, I would recommend using this. I did manage a couple times to pull off a dramatic look with it but this mostly for the natural look. And the picture is one of those instances where it almost looked similar to a certain brand’s eyebrow pomade.
Jamie S.
Houston
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I really like this brow product. I had the earlier version in dark brown and it was too dark. This is a smaller size jar and lighter neutral shade but it us perfect for dark brows. Goes on darker than it looks and stays in well all day including the gym.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
How pigmented is this??
Bethany W.
Do you have to use this with the specialized IT brow brush or could you use a simple angled brush?
Hayley Y.
United States
Is this better than abh? Looking to try something new
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
How do you compare this to ABH dip brow???
Anouck V.
rexpoede
est ce qu'il tient vraiment bien ?