5 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS #91 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Build-A-Brow Waterproof 5-In-1 Micro-Fiber Crme Stain - What is it: Build-A-Brow Waterproof 5-in-1 Cr?me Gel Stain combines five different technologies that help you to create, shape, and define your eyebrows. It's your building fibers, taming cr?me gel, fill-in powder, and long-wear stain all in one step! This waterproof, 24-hour-wear, budge-proof formula is housed in a glass jar with a specially designed lid.Who is it for: Anyone who wants to create natural-looking brows that last, even if you have sparse or missing brows. Anyone who wants to add color and tame brows in one step. Anyone who wants natural-looking brows that help to create a perfect frame of symmetry for the face.Why is it different: Utilizing cutting-edge technology unique to IT Cosmetics, Build-A-Brow is infused with brow-enhancing ingredients. It adheres to your skin to help create the look of real hair even where there isn't any. This long-wear stain is waterproof and budge-proof to last. Build-A-Brow coats every brow hair and mimics the look of real hair on the skin where brows are sparse or missing. The brush does the work for you, hugging each hair with its unique fence shape, helping to create the natural look of real hair. - Build-A-Brow Waterproof 5-In-1 Micro-Fiber Crme Stain

• How do you compare this to ABH dip brow???2 Answers
  • How pigmented is this??5 Answers
  • Do you have to use this with the specialized IT brow brush or could...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
lorena p.
lorena p.
spoolie él es perfecto en tamaño y fuerza (no es barato y cayendo a pedazos) y la punta es plana, por lo que puede hacer que las líneas de pelos finos. Lo cual es importante a menos que usted es un fan de la mirada marcador de .... (no soy) me acabó el accidente (no he pedido muy pronto) y trató otros a la espera de que esto venga y nada se compara! Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que desee cejas de aspecto natural que sólo necesitan un poco de relleno hacia fuera! Mi única queja es que cuando me la suda se cae, pero bueno, lo mismo ocurre con todos los demás forman en el mundo, así que todavía le daría un 5 estrellas!
Sally H.
Sally H.
If I could give 10 stars I totally would. I used to swear by Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz/Pomade. I ran out one day, decided to use my mom's new It Cosmetics Build A Brow. First off, it's super creamy and soft, so that makes it easy to apply. Once applied, it does not move! My face gets really oily, and unless I am sweating buckets all day long or jump in a pool and roll around on my face, it doesn't budge! It is literally my miracle.
LEAR25297 Candy T.
LEAR25297 Candy T.
Creo que he ordenado casi todas las TI Producto cosmético se ... he estado enganchado desde que probé su crema CC y el Build-A-Frente no es una excepción - maravilloso! Tengo una ceja que no es tan completo como el otro y pelos simplemente no va a crecer, así que necesito algo que me ayude a Fósforo encima de las cejas y de TI Cosméticos Build-A-Frente encaja a la perfección.
Never in my life used brow gel but I always wanted to and I feel like is better to use because pencil can be stressful sometimes because when I use it it just not really what I wanted one my brow but on gel I see in pictures that the brow comes out neater and with better form and what makes it better is that this product is waterproof brow gel and would like to own one
heather t.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
The huge plus here is you get a ton of product for the price!! It will last forever. The con is that gels are very tricky, because of their consistency, you really have to get the perfect color or it will look way too harsh when you put it on, and as far as this gel, I can't find the 'just right' color. The universal taupe was not universal, it was almost orangey.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
This is beyond my FAVORITE eyebrow pomade. It makes my eyebrows seem a bit thicker than they appear, which I love. And a little goes a long way wth this! You only have to use just a little. This product will last you FOREVER. I have the shade in "Blonde." And I would totally buy this again for my everyday makeup routine!
Serita J.
Serita J.
This is by far the best eyebrow product I've used. It glides on smoothly and lasts until you take it off. It really is waterproof! My sister purchased it for me from one of those home shopping networks. It's perfect I wouldn't change a thing about it! I highly recommend this product you will not be disappointed!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I freaking love love love It Cosmetics products. They are one of my favorite brands of all time. I used the bye bye redness concealer and it was freaking WONDERFUL. I also really love the build a brow water proof fiber crme stain, it does what it says and I am amazed at how great all their products are.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I recently won products from It and had never tried them before. I fell in love! The build-a-brow stuff worked great on my brows. My brows are very sparse on the outer edges and this stain makes them look so much better without looking drawn on. I love that it's waterproof so you can't sweat it off.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this product. The shade range is great and very natural looking. You also get a ton of product in here and the packaging looks pretty and seals it up well. I will continue to purchase this product. The only thing is that you have to take your time when you apply it. You need to build it up.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
How pigmented is this??
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
How do you compare this to ABH dip brow???
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Do you have to use this with the specialized IT brow brush or could you use a simple angled brush?
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
You can use it with any angled brush.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT