BY IT COSMETICS

It's your brush love! Brush Love Skin-Loving Brush Cleaner is your one-step solution to cleanse, disinfect, and condition your makeup brushes. You've invested in your makeup tools-take care of them. Treat your brushes with a little TLC and make the most of your makeup every day! The innovative and fast-drying formula is quick and convenient to use and specifically designed for use on all brush hair types-natural or synthetic. Talc-free, Sulfate-free, Paraben-free Brush Love see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The It Cosmetics Brush love is amazing!  It's like magic.  You just pour a little on a cloth or even a napkin will work.  Then you swirl the dirty brush head around and all the dirt comes off within a few twist.  I love how quickly it works and that there is no scrubbing and ruining of the bristles.  I love that I can now clean my brushes, rather then just throwing them away and buying new ones.  I highly recommend because this brush cleanser is very effective!
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush cleaner easy to use applicator just spray brushes and wipe them with either a paper towel or toilet paper. It is oily so prepare to have oily hands after. The spray itself smells good leaving your brushes clean and smelling nice. I do clean my brushes in the morning so the next day they are completely dry!!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have to give this such a high rating because it truly does work miracles. i am always wondering why brush companies make the bristles of the brush WHITE, when they are going to be anything other than that almost instantly following their use, but this spray cleaner dissolves everything..... EVERYTHING. i have to knock one star for the fragrance and the residue it leaves on my hands/ counters. it feels nasty on you and your surroundings but your brush is back to brand new.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works right away the most I end up doing is 2 rounds and that only goes for a foundation brush. It’s not harsh especially for real hair brushes and it doesn’t have a strong acetone smell like other ones. This is more gentle and also the ingredients are more gentle and doesn’t dry out your brushes and brittle them. I use a paper towel to clean them and then a micro fiber towel to dry them out even tho they are dry just to make sure there’s nothing left
Phoebe T.
Puyallup , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and does the job! I’ve been on a hunt for a quick, ready to use brush cleanser and this did the trick. Just spray on a clean cloth and circle your dirty brush till it’s clean and boom! Ready to use right away.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to brush washes, I honestly think they're a waste of money but I received this as a gift so when I tried it out for the first time I was impressed. It definitely cleans your brushes with no problem even gross foundation brushes or dark shadows. I feel like my brushes dried faster too. I still don't think it's worth the insane price tag but if you can get it on sale or something then definitely with a try!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works so well to get out all of the deep down makeup on my brushes. Unfortunately I'm not as diligent as I should be in cleaning them but when I do, this stuff works so well. No complaints out of me!!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. You can use it on your brushes and then immediately use your brushes! There is no dry time or down time with this product. It leaves your precious feeling soft and very clean. They feel very conditioned and silky and I love the spray nozzle for convenience. I will be purchasing again in the future for sure. I will recommend to all my friends.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant to buy this because of the price tag, but I've found that though IT cosmetics tends to be a little pricey, the products are consistently living up to their name. This brush cleanser is actually AMAZING. You only need a little product to do the job. My brushes have never felt so soft and clean or smelled as good! Definitely recommend this product :)
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good brush cleaner. I did the makeup for a bunch of weddings this summer. This helped me clean and keep my brushes clean for every job and it makes them smell clean with using them on clients face that is very important to me. I always tell my clients to buy this product to make cleaning your brushes easy  for them.