BY IT COSMETICS

It's your brush love! Brush Love Skin-Loving Brush Cleaner is your one-step solution to cleanse, disinfect, and condition your makeup brushes. You've invested in your makeup tools-take care of them. Treat your brushes with a little TLC and make the most of your makeup every day! The innovative and fast-drying formula is quick and convenient to use and specifically designed for use on all brush hair types-natural or synthetic. Talc-free, Sulfate-free, Paraben-free Brush Love see more...

Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Chicago
Horrible product that almost ruined a brand new brush that was only used a handful of times.  This product had bad reviews from the site that I purchased it from and I wish I had read them before I dove in.  I saved my brush (glad it was not one of my more expensive ones).  The slick film that it left on the brush ( and yes I followed the instructions to a tee and I know this is not for deep cleaning). caused my skin to break out. Since discontinuing use of this product and cleaning my brush with mild soap and letting it dry, I no longer had any issues.  I returned two bottles of this for a full refund.  I actually dislike this entire line of cosmetics with the exception of two products (bye bye under eye for spot concealing elsewhere on my face, and their plum eyeliner).  All other products from IT have been a total waste of my money and have not lived up to the hype.  I realize the brand has a following and I do not mean to offend anyone with my opinion, but I feel like they do not deliver what they promise and I have purchased a lot of products from them.  Remember their brow product (a few weeks and it began to dry out even tightly capped) mmmhmm.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Absolutely love this brush cleaner! Definitely my favorite, hands down. With this brush cleaner, there is no need to use water, even on the dirtiest of brushes. For my large powder foundation brush, I used to hate to clean because of how long it would be out of use while drying. Now, after applying my makeup, I can squirt the brush head directly with a few squirts of the cleaner, massage gently into the bristles with my fingers, and then wipe it clean on a clean towel. It literally takes almost no time to try, and smells fresh and clean, while leaving the bristles feeling soft and like new time after time! Even though it costs a little more, definitely worth the price!
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is the best brush cleaner I have ever in my life used. It smells so good, kinda like lemon. It destroys makeup on brushes. DESTROYS. Go to an ulta and just watch it cut through anything on a brush. It doesn't make my skin break out which most cleaners do. Plus - the best part in my opinion - is when you wipe it off with a paper towel it is dry! Instantly!! What? I'm obsessed!
sidney m.
sidney m.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Amazing!!!! The best brush cleaner out there when you don't want to completely soak your brushes and wait a good two days to use them again! It leaves your brushes looking new and soft, and smelling good! I'm glad I tried it and would recommend anyone to do the same!!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Saint Pauls
Love this brush cleaner. Use it everyday. Love the fact that it only takes a little to clean your brush. Also love the fact that if you clean your brush and realize you need to use that brush again you can still use it because your brush is dry. It's pricey but worth every penny bought a bottle in November and still have over half a bottle.
Kaytlynn C.
Kaytlynn C.
Cordova, TN
AMAZING never use anything else. It conditions the brushes while cleaning them completely with one spray! Any other brush spray I've used dries out the brushes so much so I prefer these 100%. When I used to work at ulta it's all we would use to clean the brushes!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Cleans your brushes quickly, without a bunch of fuss. This is great when you're in a hurry or traveling with minimal brushes and need a quick switch out! It gets them clean and smells fresh!
kailyn t.
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
Great quick way to clean Your brushes. Doesn't require any water so you don't have any excuse to have dirty brushes any more! Also very friendly on your skin.
Cali E.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
I love this stuff!! Just spray your brush and wipe and they are clean and ready to go! The smell is lovely as well! I can't get enough of this product
Tasia M.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown, MD
Great product to spot clean brushes!! Takes off every ounce of makeup on the brush. It smells nice. Use it in between uses. A little expensive though