BY IT COSMETICS #16 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• #1 best-selling, award-winning brow pencil!
  • Budge-proof formula looks like real hair and adheres to skin for brows that last
  • Universal Taupe shade transforms to all brow hair colors based on pressure
  • Brow-enhancing biotin, saw palmetto and antioxidants

• What are your favorite eye brow products for reshaping an...3 Answers
  • Name your favorite iT Cosmetics product! Mine is the brow...4 Answers
  • Did it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am not a huge fan of the IT Cosmetics® Brow Power™ Universal Eyebrow Pencil it is great however I just prefer my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz pencil over it which is why I only gave it three out of five stars. It does last a long time however for me it was harder to apply and didn’t glide on smoothly. I feel like it is an ok product. There are other brow pencils on the market that are way better and some that are way worse. So for me I will not be purchasing this product again. It is very blah.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is an amazing brow pencil made by it cosmetics! I purchased mine at ULTA, it's great! It contains healthy ingredients such as biotin and niacin to help increase/enhance brow growth and I must say it does work over time with use! I also appreciate that this brow pencil is one universal color, "universal taupe", so blondes or brunettes, or anyone can use it! The lighter or easier you press down when swatching or applying the brow color with this pencil, the lighter the color is! & the harder you press down, the darker the color, making this brow power pencil extremely versatile! So you can go from a very light taupey blonde, all the way to a very dark brown in one pencil. It suits me well, because I dye my hair very light blonde but my brows are naturally dark, and this pencil always color matches me. I also really love that this brow pencil has a spoolie on the end to comb those brow hairs and to set them in place, that's a very important detail that I love. This pencil is very easy to apply, the only con I can think of, is that the pencil itself is rather thick (like benefits goof proof), so you're not going to get a very thin tiny precise brow color or lines application,like for drawing on thin lines to appear like tiny strokes of real hair at the beginning of the brow. This pencil is great for minimalists,people that don't want to overdo, or complicate brows,or those who want a quick easy application. With this pencil you comb up the brows,frame them, build them up, deposit color all over and you're done. If you want a thinner more precise pencil and a more definitive color, they do have that option as well in the it cosmetics collection! This pencil can also be used to fill in beauty marks or freckles, and look very natural instead of an eyeliner. The pencil is sort of a dry waxy type of formula, some people don't like that, but I find it holds brows into place better. I have repurchased & have recommended it to others.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I received this product in my Boxy Charm. I previously was using a Mac brow pencil that I also received in Boxy Charm and I preferred that pencil over this one. I do like that it is double ended with the brush on one end, that comes in handy. However, the actual pencil is a flat rectangular shape that I am not a huge fan of. The shape of this pencil sometimes can cause me to get pencil out of the area I was trying to fill. It also has a weird coat to it that makes it so you have to really press to get it to work. I under stand it is universal so the different heaviness that you apply it makes it look different but to me this is kind of inconvenient and can cause you to go to heavy or too light. I am not a pro at doing brows my any means and I just prefer a simpler pencil. Maybe this is better suited for those with more brow experience.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Not really a fan. As far as application, you don't really have to press hard in order to get color to show, which is great, and it is buildable, so if you press harder the color is darker. However, it is hard to layer the product as it seems to "lift" up previous layers (something that has never happened to me with other brow products), so given that the shade is overall too light, it ends up looking off. Also, drawing darker layers also means pressing the pencil a bit more, which given the shape of the pencil is challenging...I am not a fan of the shape - it's like an oval, so it is challenging to apply hair-like strokes. I do like that it includes a spoolie, and have no issues with the spoolie itself.
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
I have used multiple brow pencils, and I’m just wasn’t wowed by this product. Initially, packaging is appealing without being over the top. I like that this pencil has a convenient spoolie attachment while many other options do not. However, there is less than an inch of actual product. Now, about the actual product— Universal Taupe is supposedly exactly that, universal. That is not the case. The darkest shade I could achieve was a light brown which for my dark brown brows was a no-no. The product is dry, and it breaks easily while in the tube itself. The mess was easily removed with micellar water without any leftover residual. I personally would not recommend this product for anyone with brows darker than medium brown.
Lily W.
I received the full size IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in my Boxycharm and at first I was skeptical about a product that claims to work for everybody's eyebrows shades. I have naturally dark brown eyebrows so I wasn't as worried about not getting enough pigment to work for my dark brows. It really does work for my brows so I am happy. I'm not the best at drawing on brows but this pencil is easy to use and it lasts all day.
Will I purchase this brow pencil when it runs out? Maybe, not sure yet as of current I am loving my Anastasia Brow Wiz and I have a few back ups of that brow pencil so I won't be needing to replace the IT Cosmetics one any time soon.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
Okay so I have to start by saying, BUY THIS NOW ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BLONDE!

I am a natural blonde, so if course my eyebrows are blonde and if I don’t do something with them, I look like I have no eyebrows.

I CAN NOT tell you how many different eyebrow pencils, powders and gels I’ve tried in my lifetime.

This product is by far superior. I don’t like spending a lot of $$ on makeup, so if I can find something similar for cheaper, I will buy it. But this is the only eyebrow pencil I’ll ever buy again.

I was pretty terrified when I found out it’s one color fits all. That can’t be....guess what!? It is!!!

I made the horrible mistake of buying a cheaper “blonde” eyebrow pencil because the store was out of stock of this one...this was a huge mistake.

In the mirror at home, it looked decent. But when I got outside I’m the beautiful natural sunlight...I looked like friggin Ronald McDonald! My eyebrows were this orangish-red. It was horrifying. Thank goodness I had wet wipes with me, although I walked around with no eyebrows in sight, it was a lot better than having bright red eyebrows! Hahaha

I immediately returned the eyebrow pencil and luckily they had this product back in stock and I bought it.

Now I’m back to my fabulous eyebrows!

The color is perfect, it’s easy to put on and control how light or dark you want your eyebrows. It’s very natural looking and stays all day without rubbing off. Love it!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Ok, so let's start with the fact that I have black hair. You would think that this wouldn't be dark enough for me but it is. (Side note: I like my eyebrows slightly lighter than my hair, not darker like most people would suggest).
I like the shape of this brow pencil. It is very unique, and I must say that it works. The formula is also really well done. It deposits product on my brows, but I don't have to press too hard and it doesn't pull my hairs. I can usually get my eyebrows done pretty quickly with this, which is great for me since I am almost always in a rush in the mornings.
It is on the expensive side, but I will definitely repurchase if I run out.
Jamie M.
Not my favorite brow pencil by a long shot. I definitely prefer a thin pencil over a triangular shaped version, like this one, but that’s personal preference. What really made me dislike this product is the consistency of the product itself. It’s hard as a rock and so hard to apply! Not to mention, there is no such thing as a “universal” brow product, especially when you’re supposed to get a lighter shade with less pressure. The only way to get product on your brows is to press down like crazy! I wouldn’t recommend and the only reason I’m giving it three stars is because I love the spoolie. It’s my favorite.
Amanda J.
I received this product in my Boxycharm box. This was my first time ever using a product from this brand. I was extremely impressed with this brow pencil! It comes in the shade Universal Taupe to both match blonde hair and brunette. In order for this to work with darker hair like mine you have to push down hard on this pencil for it to apply darker pigment. If you want lighter pigment you just glide it across your eyebrows gently. It’s a creamy formula which looks great on the eyebrows. I use this to give my eyebrows more definition. This product works extremely well and I highly recommend it!
Kadajah W.
Johns Island, SC
Is this a good eyebrow pencil. The only one I used is the revelon eyebrow pencil and the pencil part kept breaking.
Gina G.
How long will this mini last?
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
Do they have the bigger sizes also ?
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
Name your favorite iT Cosmetics product! Mine is the brow power pencil! IT Cosmetics® Brow Power™ Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Tonayah L.