IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny

Universal Waterproof Brow Pencil

How do I get a sample of this? I’d love to try it out.
Is this product long lasting? Waterproof ? Sweat proof?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny!
Rebecca M.
Sacramento, CA
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Rebecca M.
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Rebecca M.
I got the universal taupe shade, and I love how it defines and fills in my brows... I have a piece missing in one brow and am always trying to find a good brow pencil to fill it in with. I can barely see it once I use this pencil.. This [product:it-cosmetics-brow-power™-super-skinny] pencil works very well and I recommend to all, since the color is universal. It has pencil on one side, and a spoolie brush on the other side.
Teala W.
Charlotte, NC
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Teala W.
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Teala W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brow pencil soo much! The packaging is nice. It comes in a very flashy shiny silver box that screams hey I'm right here!!! When you open the box your greeted with the sweetest little note that says You are Beautiful. You Are It!....... I personally loved that little touch. The brow pen itself is very modern and nicely made. The price is very fair and affordable for the quality this pen provides. One end opens to be a brow brush and the other opens to the pencil. It goes on your brow so easily and effortlessly. Sometimes I just fill in certain parts of my brows and other times I do my whole brow. Either way this pen is the only thing I need for anything I need done on my brows. It lasts ALL DAY LONG!!! I don't ever worry that it will come off or fade even when I get very sweaty. This is like the best brow pen I've came across in a long time. I would totally recommend it and I will absolutely purchase this again for myself in the future.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is officially my new favorite brow pen by IT Cosmetics 💕 One end is the stick (which is rectangular shaped) the other is a brush. I've never seen a brow pen that looks so real & I was beyond impressed with this product! I've got thin & light brows so it's hard for me to take them that dark while looking natural but IT cosmetics made a wonderful amazing formula that looks so real.. Definitely giving this a 5/5 & reccomend buying this one for the make-up arsenal bc it works great for any brow. 💋 [product:it-cosmetics-brow-power™-super-skinny]
Susan E.
Bristol, TN
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Susan E.
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Susan E.
With this I have pros and cons with this brow pencil. Where it is universal it works great in the summer time but I do you something else in the winter time. Also I think it's alittle to creamy others might like it but personal I don't. By far this is still not my go to brow pencil that I would use but if I'm out of my normal one I will use I it cause it does go on decent and it does last all day.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Wendy B.
This is a great brow pencil it goes on ptetty easily. Give's your brows a nice natural look. Stay's on pretty good to.
Brooke L.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!! for some unknown reason, my eyebrows HATE ME!! and they have stopped growing nice and even and full.... So now, I have these crazy sparse sad brows... UNTIL I stumbled across this! I was a complete skeptic at first thinking my hair was way to dark and it would NEVER match, but I was soooo wrong! It matches! The spoolie is perfect in size and strength (its not cheap and falling apart) and the tip is flat, so you can make thin hairlike lines. Which is important unless you are a fan of the marker look....(I'm not) I ran out on accident (didn't order soon enough) and tried others while waiting for this to come and nothing compared! I recommend this to anyone wanting natural looking brows that just need a little filling out! My only complaint is that when I sweat it comes off, but hey, so does every other make up in the world so I still give it 5 stars!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Amber M.
The it cosmetics brow power is a awesome pencil for creating strokes of hair on brows. I have sparse brow hair so this pencil really worked well for me to create fullness through out my brows. I would highly recommend this pencil to friends and clients!
Emma P.
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Emma P.
This is a pretty simple and easy to use brow pencil. I still prefer my Elf Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil just because its $2 compared to $20. It is small and compact would be perfect for travel! It comes with a decent amount of product compared to others.
Amanda H.
Wynne, AR
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Amanda H.
After running out of my regular brow pencil, I decided to try this. Received in a subscription box and was pleasantly surprised! I was unsure of the universal shade since it looked too light, but after applying, it was plenty dark enough and looked totally natural. This will be my new go-to!
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
IT Cosmetics BROW POWER™ Super Skinny uploaded by Janci M.
Absolutely amazing I lost my brows when I went through chemo and I use the brow power I have tried tattoo everything and I am also going through menopause so I sweat and this is waterproof and it really works I’ve never had a brow power like anything that’s actually waterproof so I can walk through the day and have both my brows on I use to wash them off you know by just touching them and now I don’t have to worry about it greatest ever invented

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...