Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).

Bridget u.
Bridget u.
Superior, WI
2 years, 2 months ago
I loved this pencil it really works great. it does seem a little dry after a while but it still works great so I didn't mind the dryness of it I normally go over my pencil or pomades with powder so with this I didn't have too. the color really looks great with many different brow colors and the spoolie tool on the end seals the deal for me
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
2 years, 4 months ago
I got a deluxe size of this and I really liked it! It made my brows look really nice! I will say it kind of dried up in a relatively short amount of time, but if you use it continuously it would probably stay normal!